What do you mean, you lift to get a girlfriend? The only thing you need to get a girlfriend is a proper personality...

>What do you mean, you lift to get a girlfriend? The only thing you need to get a girlfriend is a proper personality. Personality gains are way, way more important than any gym gains.
Sure, both is ideal but most of no nogfs only lack social skills. But it's easier to hit the gym, isn't it?

>most of nogfs only lack social skills
most of nogfs are fat or DYELs

My ex wouldn't shut up about how sexy muscles looked, and in the end she didn't have the patience to watch me fail at getting fit, and left me for somebody who wasn't overweight.
...so no, fuck personality. You're so wrong that you're either a woman, or a future forever-alone.

People that can't hold conversations and make small-talk most certainly won't ever get girlfriends no matter how big they are.

I lift and have a personality. Why have a girlfriend when you can have four of them?

I lift to impress myself so I can feel more confident in the presence of women, you thot.

I don't need a woman who talks, AT ALL.
Women are the most attractive when they sleep, because then they don't think, and don't speak.
...but sure, some people do like people who speak. Usually a relationship will require both. ...and one part of "both", is hitting the gym.

Edgy

I AM the edge.

Anecdotal evidence with the sample size of one. The intelligence of the average Veeky Forums poster.

It's not just her either. She was just the one who grabbed me and shook me until I finally got what attraction was about.
...but there are of course exceptions. Good luck.

>It's not just her either.
Unfortunately despite my shitpost I agree.

I get what you mean, but honestly I wouldn't stick my dick in someone for the long game who literally measures her partner in muscle ratio.
The winning combination is of course to have both a personality and an attractive (fit) body and someone who appreciates both, but yeah, that's rare.
Plus physical things can be hard to change for some and some changes can also go away quickly. So it feels a bit superficial to me to like only that about someone, but well, I'm just one in the 7 billion.

>She was just the one who grabbed me and shook me until I finally got what attraction was about.
I kinda knew the "truth" my whole life. I'm more afraid about losing out on the ones who can form a coherent sentence and their life isn't always about shopping, instagram or demanding that everything should be 10/10 sexy. Maybe I'm too old-school type for this brave new world.

>Good luck.
Thanks, you too.

alright, so how do i get a personality?

Fuck off Azuka, Rei is better.

how can a person be this wrong

>I get what you mean, but honestly I wouldn't stick my dick in someone for the long game who literally measures her partner in muscle ratio.
I would. When I was young, I used to think that all that bullcrap about moral right and wrong, mattered to any degree, but it doesn't. They just fill your head with nonsense until you're sick enough to obey them. Your real worth is in what you are able to do. Are you ABLE to carry the grocery bags all the way home? How fast can you get to an appointment in time? Will your breast milk be nutritious for a baby? Will you even be strong enough to CARRY a baby? How about playing football with a child? Will you live until your child is at least 30? Will you be fit enough to not collapse on me from exhaustion, before I come? It's fucking pathetic if you aren't even fit enough to have sex without me having to do all the work while you're just lying there on your side.

There is nothing but benefits to being fit and healthy. I so don't care what's in your head unless you're legit crazy. Your body consists of 10% head and 90% body, and your fucking anime preferal makes up about 0% of that. I so don't care.

hate to break it to you, user, but pic related

I'm 26 and haven't even held hands with a girl or gotten past 1st date.

The closest to intimacy I've gotten is a random japanese teenager resting her head on my shoulder yesterday to sleep on the plane back home, or holding my best friend in my arms while watching a horror movie in her bed.

I might as well lift since I don't understand what I can do better in the personality department, and my friend can only say "idk user, your texting was good and you did alright on the date, I think she just wasn't the right girl".

Then again I rarely ask girls on dates (gl meeting singles even in uni) so my sample size is trash.

Name one attractive thing about a woman's brain.
It just makes their mouths go "Yabber-yabber-yabber-yabber..." and they have likes and they have dislikes, and they're So Fucking Annoying!
These little demons that inhabit the pussy-bodies, I just want to strangle them! I just want to make out with the pussy-bodies, and those fucking brainlumps up top, can go fuck off.

Ur friend is just making you feel better and is lying to you.

My friends always tell me to never give up but it always goes to shit and the girl doesn't like me back and then she doesn't talk to me forever after that, along with her friends.

Might as well lift and stop caring. Just send whatever kinds of texts and shit to people. Might as well be forever alone and try rather than not trying. be strikingly different and it may get you places.

I'm being serious. I hate women, but I love their bodies. I just PUT UP WITH women. On occation a woman has been nice to me, but it's just so that she can gain my trust and screw me over. ...but as soon as they fall asleep, their bodies are the most loyal thing ever. they haven't complained one bit - the perfect girlfriend.

Chris Chan are you OK?

Stop calling me Chris Chan! This is the third time.

>Ur friend is just making you feel better and is lying to you.
Idk about that considering she usually isn't afraid to criticize texting and date ideas, and how invested in getting me laid she is. Sometimes in a low key controlling way even, like pressuring me on and on to register on dating websites against my will, or telling me I'm not allowed to get another female friend because the other girls are strictly for sex.

It takes some mental strength to not let myself drown in despair and give up, to weather the lows and keep going when I feel forever alone. If Veeky Forums taught me one thing, it's you must 100% believe you're gonna make it to have an actual chance at making it.

Thanks for the unexpected motivation guys, I love you no homo.

>Implying people don't want as many attractive traits as possible in a mate
>Implying that just because you lift that you have no personality
>Implying fat ugly people with great personalities can keep high value mates

Hey user, what would you cook for a shit waifu?

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You know thats from online dating, right

T. Fat fyck who dates outside his league

>asuka
>shit waifu
>implying
reported

Sorry user. Maybe its better to love and lose than not at all.

When you meet a woman that can finish your sentences shares you interests AND your sense of humor you might get it. Maybe its rare but i was pretty fucking happy while it lasted.

May come with its own load of psychological hangups. But women can be plenty interesting. Chances are more arw better than me since in a fucking NEET

what`s her insta? what is Katya`s?

"Sorry user. Maybe its better to love and lose than not at all."
No, I'd DEFINITELY want to be a virgin right now, 'cause the only girl who deserved my dick, was that eight year old I did when I was a kid. If I could go and un-dick all my other past partners, I would. MY love is for worthy women ONLY.

"When you meet a woman that can finish your sentences shares you interests AND your sense of humor you might get it. Maybe its rare but i was pretty fucking happy while it lasted."
Yeah, I'd say it's pretty fucking rare, but my definition of a happy relationship, is a relationship that LASTS. If a relationship ends, then clearly you didn't fit together. Somewhere you stopped finishing eachother's sentences.
...and also, I've SEEN what MY soul mate looks like, and motherfucker, I wouldn't go near that bitch if I saw her coming. I'm a dangerous motherfucker who worship Kali, and I've survived enough girlfriend murder attempts already. I'll settle for a woman who won't/can't run from me.

"May come with its own load of psychological hangups. But women can be plenty interesting. Chances are more arw better than me since in a fucking NEET"
I've have about a dozen "interesting" women. I'm TIRED of women. The ONE WOMAN I haven't found, is somehow who can manage the most basic fundamentals in a relationship: Staying together, not cheating, fucking, and being able to fucking talk out problems. The women I've met, make more sense, when they're unconscious. That's their best quality. Then they're the perfect girlfriend.

>the only girl who deserved my dick, was that eight year old I did when I was a kid.

How can one girl be THIS cute.

Our relationship didn't end because of her leaving, but because of her stupid parents separating us, and chargin me with rape even though it was consensual. People are such faggots.

>What do you mean, you lift to get a girlfriend? The only thing you need to get a girlfriend is a proper personality.
who still believes this in the current year

what matters is height, face, frame, and penis size. money and social status help but girls will take a tall guy with a chiseled jawline and big dick over a rich guy who's only 6' even if Chad is a felon, jobless, addicted to heroin (actually these can all be bonuses)

yo momma

Ok whatever.

>But it's easier to hit the gym, isn't it?
How about you post your link to the starting social skills book by Rip Marketo where if I follow it perfectly for six months I'll b entry level normie.
O wait there is none u dildo

>don’t know how to improve personality
Can you go to a bar and strike a conversation with strangers there? If not, go do that.

>outside his league
you misspelled below your league tripfag

>go to a bar and strike a conversation with strangers
I don't do that (dislike drinking and the bar scene is pretty dead around here, half an hour south of Paris). I have no doubt I could however (and did just that at a bar meetup before christmas break). If anything I have an issue with talking way too much at the risk of drowning/derailing a conversation or losing their interest.
I don't have a problem with social anxiety, in fact I pass for significantly more outgoing than the usual guy in my field. I was elected class rep by unanimous vote of the class girls last year, and I wasn't even a candidate; although in math masters most students are autistic to some degree so that hardly says anything.

As far as I can tell my problems are:
>don't meet enough people
I'm already keeping myself busy with various activities to socialize, I don't know what to do beyond that besides cold approaching or online dating. I absolutely have to ask more girls out. I dated like 3 girls in a year ?

>cannot sexualize a conversation for my life
I talk too much about too many things (working on it), and I have no idea how you're supposed to flirt with a girl (hello friend zone). Again, I've never gotten past 1st date so I guess it didn't really hurt me and if anything went further I could pick it up.

My plan right now is asking more girls on dates to gain experience, and because I think my approach is good enough it's just my low number being the issue. Issue is how to meet dateable (single) girls then. I appreciate the advice though !

>I absolutely have to ask more girls out. I dated like 3 girls in a year ?
That's indeed too low. It should be 3/week or at worst 3/month, bro.

>The women I've met, make more sense, when they're unconscious.
Dude, AWALT. Get used to it, seriously, they are all like that or move to Central/Western Europe. We got a bit better stuff here, still AWALT.

Just lifting isn't gonna get you laid. Anybody that thinks that is fucking retarded. You still need "personality" or what I like to call it "game" which consists of confidence and charisma. You still have to approach women. You still have to dress like you have style. But yeah, obviously someone who's lifted for 2 years is gonna look much better than the average joe with a beer belly.

>It should be 3/week or at worst 3/month, bro.
I don't disagree I just can't imagine how to get to that number, it seems 90% of girls are in a couple, fugly, or both, and there are only so many ways to casually meet girls in a science uni, even a large one. I'm already deliberately finding reasons to hang out with bio majors. And obviously I can't date two girls from the same group. Halp.

>WTB tips for how to find girls in the first place without being a creep

>But it's easier to hit the gym, isn't it?
damn straight it is
"personality gains" are impossible

They aren’t impossible, you have to admit your flaws however.

Cooking classes. Not sure if there are still young people with the internet available, though:

Actually legit, but gymceling gave me personality gains (didn't feel weak/small/gay)

that's a bot idiot

>Muh personality
Such a dull meme. Think of it, WHEN does personality matter? Only when you interact with another person for a prolonged period of time. Any situation outside of college, work or social clubs, where people are basically "forced" to spend time and interact with you, your personality will only come into play when people decide that they wish to interact with you. This will only be the case when they find your appearance at least somewhat attractive or interesting.

how do i get a personality and friends?

plz respond

if you fail at getting Veeky Forums then you dont have a good personality, fucking hell this should be obvious

What?

Need both bro. But fuck that bitch

Kys dyel

I'm saying personality doesn't matter unless you get to spend time with women and they won't give you the chance to spend time with them unless you are attractive.

I’m attractive but also a sperg. Now what?

>4 years ago, be fat (almost stage 2 obese)
>fap everyday
>no confidence to approach girls
>I'd reject me if I were a girl as well, I looked like shit
>start losing weight by CICO
>almost become underweight in 6 months
>look skelly as fuck
>mom and family doctor say I should join the gym, get some mass back
>not really motivated, but think that if I get muscular girls will like me
>look good now, I actually like my body
>lift for myself
>still kv
>still no confidence to approach girls
>I'm only attracted to thicc girls and 16-18 rich girls I see outside the private school on my way to uni

So, no, I no longer lift to get a gf. I'd like to, but it's not a be all end all for me anymore

doing it right

I tried it once, ended up being 90% older administration ladies, the only students were awkward chinese guys that I never bothered hanging out with even though I took their contact.

On the upside I got out of it a bombass chicken breast recipe I cook every now and then (soy sauce / lemon juice / honey marinade, put in hot pan and serve with white rice).

Sure, but being physically attractive makes it a lot easier to play off a lack social skills. user, one day you will learn to play to your strengths.

Also, I'd say it's more to do with confidence than something as nebulous as social skills and looking good is a great way to gain it, so yeah...

If you are fat you have a bad personality.

How do I get a nice-looking girlfriend? Step by step guide please. I want get fair trade from girls though.

>benis in bagina
>make her ahegao
>???
>Profit

Jesus christ I wish I had a controlling gf like that

I truly, honestly do not understand how there are legit grown men here who haven't gotten laid or even touched a woman in an intimate way. Seriously, what were you guys doing with yourself your whole lives? The sad truth is that these skills are easier to build in a non threatening environment where boys and girls are "forced" to be around each other... like school and work. We all knew the couple of weird guys that never talked to anyone but God dammit there's no way you all congregate here...i just hate believing that that's who is really posting here giving advice. Fuck.

You dudes need to understand that a good body will never get you a real gf.... if you're lucky, very lucky, with no personality abd a good body, you might get laid if she's drunk... That's it. Stop thinking lifting will get you where you want with women. It's all about social skills, making women feel comfortable, making them laugh, having friends(which means you've previously been vouched for = a certain amount of respect automatically), having GOALS you're working towards... you know, being someone that s woman actually wants to be with. After all that shit, among some other things, THEN your body might come into play for bonus points. My aim isn't to shit on you bros, but you guys need to gain male friends and get social skills, there's no other way.... somehow, anyhow you have to make it happen. Alll is not lost, there is still time.

Women are easy as FUCK. Only way you guys are thus unsuccessful is because you have no social skills and must come off creepy and weird. Go pick up new hobbies, force yourselves to talk. I wish i knew some of you guys in real life and could help with this, i find it incredibly depressing that you want a lady a can't find one.... the rest of us have more options than we can manage. Permavirgins turned normal guys will vouch for all this. It's not nearly as hard as you think, there are SHIT TONS of great women out there, wake up and go get them.

>I truly, honestly do not understand how there are legit grown men here who haven't gotten laid
Couldn't be easier, I just be myself.
More like I was a normies in college but after, there isn't much room to meet new women. I go out with my friends, but you don't just approach randos out at a bar here, and my work is a mostly male field, (also dating a co-worker is now a crime, thx feminism)

SOMEONE POST HER INSTAGRAM DAMN IT

>Fuck off Azuka, Rei is better.
23 years and people still say this shit.

Lifting is the starting point for a gf. Anyone who doesn't lift or is fat and ugly with a gf just lucked out.

When a woman says she wants a guy with a personality she means a guy who lifts. Everyone has a personality.

Love this pasta

>girl

People are definitely nicer to you when you have visible muscle definition, this is probably my favorite thing about lifting

Hey little question i have 10 euros shoul i go buy protein or caffeine pills

I just wrote it so i don't think it qualifies as pasta yet.

Where do you live?`

Are you a virgin? Tons of ways to get out and meet women. Pick up a weekend job bouncing at a bar. Had the hottest ass of my life doing that. You end up with tons of friends and all the women there will meet you. Join a sports league of some sort...i play basketball in winter leagues abd make tons of friends who all have gfs that want to introduce me to people. Even if you don't want to play... if you have in the past, coach a youth team... tons of women around. What do you do for work? Nearly every job field imaginable has committees where people in the industry gather together once or twice a month... great way to meet people. Join hobby Facebook groups that meet up places. Thr key is to make male friends who will broaden your opportunities. I could go on and on. It's up to you to get out there bud

Indianapolis

>Women are the most attractive when they sleep, because then they don't think
Implying they do so when awake.

pizzer

This is total nonsense. Such blatant coping. You think the hundreds of millions, maybe even billions of men who don't lift and aren't super attractive that have a gf got lucky? I would bet my life you are unsuccessful with women. Jesus, anyone reading this, ignore this ignoramus.

So much retardation in this thread.

It's about a COMBINATION of things.

If you've got a good personality but you're an ugly guy with a skelly/fatass body, you'll still struggle.

Good news is you can change EVERYTHING except your height (which matters, but no-where near as much as autists on here make out, unless you're like 5'2 or something).

Face - VERY important. Looks matter. If you're ugly, fix it. Might be as serious as surgery, might be as simple as cleaning your skin up, getting contact lenses, and grooming yourself properly. Unless you're the elephant man, it IS possible to fix it.

Body - Lift properly, and consistently. Do steroids if you need to. Ignore the "FRAME" shit - unless you're actually deformed, the "frame" things is just an excuse for poor training. Your shoulders are small because you fucking suck at training shoulders you lazy cunt.

Style/appearance - You don't need to be the smartest guy in the world, but making some fucking effort goes a very long way. Nice clothes, that fit properly, nice shoes, nice hair, and so on. And don't overdo it with this "peacocking" shit, you just look like an Autistic madman.

Personality - Unless you're the true definition of Autistic (unable to communicate and living in an adult care home/unit) then you can change this. Go out, learn to communicate, stop being such a nervous fucking faggot. Again, steroids can do wonders in this area.

Success - You don't need to be Jordan Belfort, but not living in your Mom's basement, working at McDonalds, and basically being a useless NEET can go a long way. Don't be a wage-slave either, but get a job you enjoy, progress your career, start a business, anything. Get your own place, a car. Doesn't need to be a mansion and a Ferrari, but anything is better than mommy's basement and the bus.

what if you have most of these things

what do you do then

Solid advice here. I tend to think the looks are not as important but like he says, if you're super short on other areas, make up for it by being well put together.

Follow the sensible advice in this thread and you can't be unsuccessful forever. There is a clear play book here. Just like that study about living in poverty... don't want to live in poverty? Graduate high school, don't have kids out of wedlock, work full time. Done. Almost impossible to fuck up. Same thing here.... obtain social skills, present yourself like a respectable man, have goals and do whatever you can to be successful... impossible to fuck up with women altogether if you do these things.

Not the guy who posted that, but you don't have those things if you aren't getting results. Just thr truth.

Not really. For example, she weighted over 200 kilos at one point, and I was the one who had to clean her and at times wipe her ass when she wasn't able to, but she had a fit personality in there. He had started taking thyroid medication, had undergone a gastric bypass, and was rapidly losing weight, when we broke up, so she "hated fat people" too. She had an excuse for being obese. I didn't (or so she figured - my diet was utter shit at the time, and I didn't know it).
...so you guys hating fat people, thinking they're so lazy and comfortable with themselves, you're just idiots. It's much harder being morbidly obese, than it is being fit. you don't have to DATE fat people, but you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. Sometimes these people have legit medical issues. Sometimes they've had to grow up without parenting.

Think about it this way, before you get inevitably saged,
In order to be social, you need to interact with people. In order to interact with people you need to go outside for longer than 5 minutes. Going to gym means going outside (usually) and gives you ample opportunity to talk to people within the time it takes to travel and finish your workout. Even if you literally spend most of your time not talking to anyone, sooner or later, you will have to, either because someone wants to work in, or someone wants to offer you some 'supplements' or even just to say hi. Inevitably, you will end up making connections, get noticed and get a shot at finding a gf. She may not be perfect, she may not be the most attractive, but you will eventually be given such an opportunity if you take a cooperative approach with other people.

The important part is having the genuine want to do this. Incels and nogfs on this site have a shit attitude that only gets reinforced by crab mentality, so they will never take opportunities or have the patience to find a decent person because of this preemptive pessimissm. You can't expect someone to give you a chance if you never give them a chance in the first place. Even if you spaghetti and fuck it up, that's still something to work with. That same attitude is in heavy athletics and lifting. Even if you are skinnyfat and weak, so long as you can perform the most basic movement, you too can make it.

>I don't know what to say, so I'm just going to post a weird image.
In Sweden, you take what you can get. ...and sometimes you get a whale, who is kind, but who only sticks with you for ten years out of necessity, and who will suck the fittest dick who comes along. You're lucky if you even get anyone at all. If you get some frothing at the mouth feminist, then consider yourself lucky, and just hogtie her, and put her in some kind of pen in the basement, and that's now your Swedish waifu.

For me weightlifting was just the beginning. Being fit does a hell of a difference in your confidence and discipline which ends up changing your personality.

Also, if you have difficulty talking with people don't be an idiot and try to socialize with girls first, just socialize with people in general, the less nervous they make you the better. Gradual exposure. She's 6 steps away is a good book for this.

Also focus on accomplishing stuff in your life in things that matter for you.

If after this you still don't have enough confidence, gky.