Monster Mourning And Remembrance Thread

Eat fucking more!! and stop being a fukin sadkunt edition

[embed] Background music:
youtu.be/vt1Pwfnh5pc

They gave their lives to the sport and lifestyle, spent thousands of hours in the gym, all to help us see the perks and harmony of a life larger than life.

We're all gonna make it, if you are willing to do whatever it takes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bVsJYt0Y4X4
youtube.com/watch?v=w5kqWLneFnc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=w7ZK7OkfeXA
youtube.com/watch?v=ouTgX9hcwk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>background music not youtube.com/watch?v=bVsJYt0Y4X4

I really miss Rich. What differentiated him from other fitness celebs was that he actually gave a shit about his audience
youtube.com/watch?v=w5kqWLneFnc

Still deserved it, not enough collab.

8 SCOOPS CMON

I see his servant is carrying some invisible watermelons

Damn you can really tell it's been a while since Zyzz passed. His hair is looking more and more out if date.

Fukken masterpiece

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w7ZK7OkfeXA

Get us some gains Rich Painaman

But do you really make it if you die a DYEL?

DYEL do not die, because they never really live.

So how does on make it? Does whatever it takes mean steroids, and ego lifting?

If piano never got those tattoos on his obliques we could see his Adonis' belt which is actually pretty impressive

youtube.com/watch?v=ouTgX9hcwk4

im still sad reeeee

Zyzz wasn't a "monster", he was an idiot who had a diagnosed heart condition, and went in a sauna, in Thailand, in the height of summer, while de-hydrated from booze, coke, DNP, and christ knows what else.

I admire the bloke, and it winds me up when people say "sterons killed him duhhhhh!" (he wasn't on gear at the time) but he effectively committed suicide.

>servant
Don't talk about our great pisslord like that

4 SCOOPS C'MON

I could see that his clenbuterol use may have contributed

I think he was on Clen AND DNP - not good at all.

I didn't know that zyzz used DNP, however the two do seem like a lethal combination

Yep. On top of regular sniff and mandy use it was asking for trouble.

Same here. Even though he was a ridiculous human being, his heart was in the right place.

Imagine how bad it smelled in there.

add zyzz

Body is almost perfection here

4 SCOOPS C'MON

If you die in the pursuit of leaving DYEL-dom, then you are honorarily swole in the afterlife. It's like how if an astronaut dies in a flight that would have taken them out of the atmosphere, they're posthumously awarded their wings. Sometimes, it's the thought and the effort that counts.

4 SCOOPS C'MON

hello fellow pisstrooper

4 SCOOPS C'MON

4 SCOOPS C'MON

>Follow the advice of these men who died young

4 SCOOPS CMON

4 SCOOPS C'MON

Yeah i think so it's using everything you can to succeed

4 SCOOPS C'MON

4 SCOOPS C'MON

4 SCOOPS C’MON

4 SCOOPS C'MON

bruh

He also used Meth, it was confirmed that he was on it during the Sydney Sexpo event where he took over that booth and started dancing

Whatever it takes

Adonis belt looks gross

4 SCOOPS CMON

Fuuuuuaaarrkkk brehs

Your physique looks gross

Bitch Piano was a fucking cunt

Slapped around a disabled kid but backed down when someone his own size was about to fuck him up, now his GF is riding some other mans cock, absolutely pissening.

>Eat fucking more!! and stop being a fukin sadkunt edition

I hope you retards realize that these people dropped dead at such a young age because they essentially OD'd on animal protein

4 SCOOPS CMON

4 SCOOPS CMON

4 SCOOPS C'MON

4 SCOOPS C'MON!

>protein is toxic!!!

...Yes I'm sure the anabolic steroids, drugs, and heart conditions had nothing to do with it.

>god of aesthetics was only ottermode before gear
What hope do we natties have?

Its not about the aesthetics user.
Its about sending a message.

4 SCOOPS C'MON

>that fucking second dude walking like he's big

Top kek

Ah shut your soyboy ass up. People. Are simultaneously living longer than ever and eating more meat than ever. Explain that or blow me.

I pulled a muscle that basically stopped me from wirking chest for a few months, but weirdly I think I i would way better now than before...looking at at zyzz I can
see how a big chest isn’t needed at all to look good

"Sport"

For something to be called a sport there need to be rule not just swinging your veiny dick in front of a camera

Thats Jason Genova, a literal high functioning autist

Piana slapped his shit because he ordered an online targeted harassment campaign against him by his cult following. Piana didn't know he was retarded and he did a collab vid with him to make amends

4 SCOOPS C'MON

Both are pathetic douchebags, and contributed nothing to any decent human being, only to similar pathetic losers who mistake being an asshole with being an "alpha"

lmfao, who the fuck let that guy get away with walking like that

meme aside, is zyzz's body achievable natty?
i've been doing this shit a year and its been rough seeing how little you improve

Genova didn't order the 66. It was someone else. I forget who, but Elgintensity talked about it.

looking at rich piana and that's what you find impressive? Every bodybuilder has one. I had one before i even started lifting

Whatever
Piana still slapped his shit

yeah, it is. The hardest part would be to do a clean cut to get those A E S T H E T I C gains.

4 SCOOPS C'MON

4 scoops c'mon

Hey zyzz did you see user at that party the other night?

Yeah Rich those hours in the gym are really paying off. Did you see how that one girl looked at him?

Yeah she was definately mirin. He did a good job talking to her too.

So glad hes not a sadcunt anymore. Too bad user is going back to college.

Dont worry zyzz. She clearly liked him you heard her say they would hang when he got back.

Yeah I sure am proud.

Animal proteins retart. You're killing yourself by eating a steak a day.

Blow yourself phoneposter

4 SCOOPS C'MON!!

p-pls no m-more