Carnivore General - /cg/ - #1

Carnivore General - /cg/ - #1

Inaugural edition.

AKA the zero-carb diet. Pretty simple, really. Eat meat, drink water.

"Resources" (to be updated as this progresses), a mix of research analysis, opinions, and testimonials:
zerocarbhealth.com/
zerocarbzen.com/
reddit.com/r/zerocarb/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No-carbohydrate_diet
twitter.com/sbakermd?lang=en
empiri.ca/

Other urls found in this thread:

zerocarbhealth.com/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm going to do this after my fast.

Idk how i could hit my calorie goal without carbs

This is a troll-meme on a par with the veganfags.

Humans are omnivores, plain and simple, and eating only meat is not any healthier than being a strict vegetarian.

Could everyone stop the retarded-assed trolling and actually post helpful, intelligent, Veeky Forums appropriate threads? Thanks.

~90% nutrient bioavailablity in meat vs ~15% in plant matter.

Fat.

I guess the memes are right. Unlike vegans, carnivores don't need a support group.

>linking reddit

seems like a pretty good way to get gout. did a salad rape you in your childhood or something?

you're new here, aren't you?

The Vince Gironda diet

Why are the carbs in the recipes of zerocarbhealth.com/?

>implying animals don't eat plants and put the nutrients in their flesh

HENLO

I've been ZC for over a year lol pic related last night food first non red meat I craved in months

It's a good diet to follow but I still track macros. Don't believe the bs from the Facebook groups where they say you eat pounds of meat untracked. If you have specific goals then you need to ensure to eat to meet them.

Ding ding ding we have a winrar. The plant matter is already digested and absorb the nutrients through the flesh of the animal.

doesn't mozzarella have carbs?

It's not mozzarella, it's ricotta. It's considered a 'non optimal' but you can eat cheese if you have been ZC for a long time and it fits your fitness/lifestyle goals

Beef and water is recommended to those starting out

What macros does I have to track

Only protein and fats? Also, can I eat avocados on ZC diet?

Animals are literally nutrient concentrators you faggot. That's why we eat their meat after they eat plants

lol this is retarded

enjoy cancer and poor arterial health faggots

Oh shit you're super fucking smart, tell me about the heart attacks.

No avocado. Only eat from the animal kingdom, so vegetables, legumes and nuts.
You track protein and fat macros.

So NO*** vegetables
Eat from animal kingdom

Edit my apologies

You don't have to track macros at all. Eat meat, drink water. That's all.

>no vegetables, legumes, and nuts
Imagine being this retarded.
There is literally no health benefit to this.

Thanks!

t. produce marketing association

dr greger pls

Post your dinner lads

Dude.... don't take that advice, ffs.
Calculate 500 calories over your TDEE (if you don't know what that is, there's plenty of calculators on the internet; it's your daily caloric expenditure).

At least .4 grams of fat per pound of bodyweight. At LEAAAST .7 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight, pour the leftovers in to carbs for energy.

Ffs, stop falling for paleo, or gomad memes. If you hate counting shit, get myfitnesspal. You can track quickly via barcodes, and almost any restaurant out there has been added. Super quick and easy.