What happens if a chinlet gets punched where their chin should be?

What happens if a chinlet gets punched where their chin should be?
Will they hurt more or less than a normal person?

>punching air
>expecting to hurt someone

Short answer: No.

I think he is asking if you punch a chinlet in his “chin” would it hurt as much as if you punched a normal person in their chin

honestly that’s a good fucking question and I have no idea lmfao, my guess is no because there isn’t as much bone?

implying you can hit a chinlet in the chin, that's like hitting a girl in the dick

Clits are microdicks so that's where you'd be hitting

How to fix giga-nape?

>not being able to punch air so hard that it causes shockwaves
Low test.

u win

So it's a pretty good anology, then? Hitting a chinlet in the chin is like hitting a girl in the dick; It's there, but very small, and it's probably not going to be as damaged as the full-size version.

less, the moment arm will be smaller between the chinlet and the neck

Why are there so many of these ugly motherfuckers? Who decides that having a baby when one of you has this chin is a good idea?????

>What happens if a chinlet gets punched where their chin should be?
Please don't do this, not only does it hurt worse than with a normal person chin but it can actually kill them. Please refrain your anger and not end up in jail for murder.

>he doesnt know about mouth breathers

It will do more damage. This is what they mean when they talk about a boxer being no good cause he has no chin

They don't mean it literally you retard, some of the biggest chins in the game were glass cannons. Its all just complete bone structure luck with regards to the force being dissapates on the fate

I think it's plain to see who the real retard here is.

Not him but he’s right

look at Golovkin

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

>a concussion happens because you're hit in the chin

are you 12?

According to Veeky Forums he would begin to grow a bigger chin.

Why are chinlets always dorky nerds?

My best guess is that being so unattractive leads to insecurity and being a weirdo

so all of Veeky Forums are chinlets then

Born a half mutt with good face or born without a chin, pick one Veeky Forums.

Lol that looks like Cassady Campbell

God damn, i'd kill myself if I looked like that

Most of them aren't weirdos though. I knew loads of chinlets in college. They were pretty normal but nearly all had the typical chinlet nerdy interests.

Golovkin is a freak

Obviously a huge slab of bone in front of your face is going to help protect you. Same with a bigger jaw. Stop coping chinlets

Insecurity keeps them away from big manly boi interests

nah I don't think that's it. Plenty of insecure manly guys. Scientists waste time studying some white these days they may as well get to the bottom of this chinlet phenomenon. Must be a genetic thing

Half mutt of course. Chinlets are literally the worst.

its all bout bone density not size