>Boogie will never lose the w-

Oh.

Maybe find a pic that doesn’t make it look like you’re getting fatter...

If he's losing weight then good for him. I appreciate he's not one of those fat-acceptance soy boys and that he actually hates being overweight. I hope he gets better.

oh wow, he managed to move 1 feet away from the camera. Who would've though he'd be able to do so much cardio ?

His mattress is on the floor.

I actually hate this cunt

>everytime I stand up it's equal to a 500lbs deadlift
>soo busy uploading videos of myself talking to a camera I can't do anything else
>never take a side or have an opinion that disagrees with someone
>uses a stupid alter ego to show how he really feels because he's too beta to express his true feelings

And then all his fucking subscribers who love him and support him no matter what, he's clearly a terrible person just too cowardly to show it.

PAY FOR MY FUCKING HEALTHCARE

Uh, he shaved?

>literal
technically not literal, a literal cuck raises another man's child unwittingly, allah the cuckoo bird

How long until Boogie becomes a ripped alpha chad?

I give it 24 months until he surpasses 90% of fit

Misery loves company.

Oh wow, now he’s only morbidly obese.

My feelings exactly fellow user. This mother fucker is a waste of life. What do you want to bet his ex-wife (yeah they got divorced) is getting fucking DESTROYED by that one black dude that they said was just her friend.

While he's still nothing short of "fat shit" category he looks a lot better and has probably added at least 5 years to his life.

What's that a map of on his wall

>still be ugly
>still be white
>still be a cuckold
>still have health issues
>still JUST

World of Warcraft

Sounds fucking gay

that's skyrim

STAY MAD VIRGINS

anyone have an archived thread from when he broke his divorce? (posted the video)

Girl on the right looks like she could take me for a ride desu

Amazing progress

this is some of the worst advice I've ever heard

Boogie just fuck off of Veeky Forums, your thread aren't fun. How insecure are you, faggot? Everyone knows it's you

>Somebody will have to pay.
Didn't mind him until this.

He just looks redder lmao?

>That's about the dumbest thing I ever heard

Awesome progress. Hope he continues.

Same.

>Boogie will never lose the w-ife

Oh.

This is totally a normal thing people do with close friends. What's wrong with you people? Not pay for my healthcare.

>being friends with the opposite gender

Top cuck

>pays 2 win
>still fat ass shit

Lol

Gee it only took stapling half his fucking stomach together so he can't fit as much shit into his body.

Before: ham planet
"After": still ham planet