Yohimbine -- Anyone Use this stuff?

What were your results? Worth using?

Other urls found in this thread:

yohimbine.emgsites.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=z1wCyRcMAZ4&t=305s
well.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/09/24/supplement-yohimbe-low-on-accurate-information/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I didn't feel a change :/

I absolutely love it. Excellent fatburner along with raging boners.

I often wonder if these threads aren't entirely started by shills.

the other caffeine. one does stuff to alpha receptors, the other, beta receptors. don't recall which is which, but they compliment each other. better to alternate if you want sustained fat loss. if you need it now and are willing to deal with the burn out, take both at the same time.

better to take something actually useful like clen, though, since these only give you a tiny boost.

if it actually did much of anything, it would be illegal.

>take a break at work and walk around
>friction and yohimbine causing boner
>have to walk hunched until chance to tuck

it was like being 14.

yohimbine = alpha 2 antagonist

caffeine = adenosine receptors antagonist

this is the only version worth a damn. i tried primaforce and you have to take like 5 pills and they run out quick.

Have them. There really only effective if you eat low carb or somthing like that I can't remember if its carbs or sugar but somthing basiclly renders it ineffective so you need a specific diet for them to actually work

Whats everyones chosen dosage? Im starting this stuff next weeekend.

Going to start with 18 mg a day(Im 95 Kg).

I am excited because this shit is banned in my country so I had to bring it across the border.(Which is actually legal oddly enough).

any food ruins it (insulin spike). you have to take it fasted.

problem is.. yohimbine makes you hungry

Ok that sounds right. I havnt taken them in awhile so I forgot the exact thing

Don't start too high, If your taking the primaforce pills its usually a good idea to work your way up. There was a good website that explains all yohimbine stuff. I'll try to find it again

Found it. I'm yet to see anyone ever post about it helping them get abs or get cut, but from my Own personal experience I do notice fat in my chest and near my obliques go away quicker. It's worth a try if you're not sensitive to stims. Also only do low heart rate cardio, if its your first time.

yohimbine.emgsites.com/

Thank you fitizen. I am sensitive to stims for sure, but I am very experienced with EC stacks.(used to use ECA but I had some side effects).

I big guy, but Im still going to start the first 2 days at 9mg just dip my toes.

Glad to help. Yeah just make sure to drink a lot of water too just in case. Most of the information you'll ever need about yohimbine will be on the website. Good luck!

I lost 24 lbs in 2 months and got fairly ripped. If you actually follow the instructions on how to use it and keep up with your diet it's legit af.

youtube.com/watch?v=z1wCyRcMAZ4&t=305s

This stuff seems widely available and cheap. Thoughts?

Someone once made a thread a long time ago about how different companies would put filler in their products or something like that.

well.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/09/24/supplement-yohimbe-low-on-accurate-information/

I've only used the primaforce one before so i can't comment on the gnc one personally, but its probably worth a try.

What the fuck are you doing using these stupid bullshit products you retards? Literally all you have to do is fast for a while and you'll burn your goddamn fat. Fasting is safe and healthy. Go to Veeky Forums and lurk for five fucking minutes and you'll learn more about fasting.

Illegal in the UK bro

>0.02 shekels and a used tissue have been deposited into your account

Im in competcompetition prep for a pretty big bb show, which im going to lose.

I take yohimbine fasted, with a black coffee then hit the treadmil for an hour doing lsd. Gone from 23% bf to 10% in two months. I can see obliques, its fucking insane for me to lool at myself and see an adonis belt.

As another user said, its no magic bullet and must be taken with a carefully managed diet. As a prep pill for serious bbers id say its an essential tool. For the average person whos not doing fasted cardio at 5am for two months straight... meh i wouldn't bother.

Fasting is a great way to burn fat. And muscle.

how long do yuo fast for while taking yohimbine

Does nothing

Three hours before and three after iirc.

Lol this guy isnt me.

I wake up, have a black coffee, take one pill which has 10mg yohimbine hydrochloride, then do lsd for one hour. Hiit is more effective at burning fat, but also burns muscle. Immediately after i have 50g of oats, and bcca's.

I used it and got great results in 6 weeks, lost 6kg

Back when I was ultra hipster I was doing keto, intermittent fasting, -500 kcal deficit, taking yohimbe in the morning fasted and then taking a 30 minute walk while on it.

In that week I lost 10 pounds. About 5 were water as I gained it back immediately when returning to a normal diet, but I've never seen my body change faster than that week.

Strength was maintained during that week as well.

Will this break my fast? I have a full bottle but haven't taken any because I'm doing OMAD and don't want to take a stim close to bedtime.

>doing lsd
Like lysergic acid?

From what I understand it doesn't break fast because it doesn't have any caloric quantity to it. I think its kinda like taking caffeine during a fast in that sense.

Yeah what do you mean by lsd?

Not that user, but I think he means microdosing lsd (yes, lisergid acid). Supposedly it has mental 'stimulant' effects, combats depression and anxiety etc.

im pretty sure he is just retarded and actually means LISS(low intensity steady state cardio)

Ive always wondered if you had two people of similar body compositions and put them both on a diet and exercise regemine, but gave one yohimbine and one placebo, would they report any differences, and most importantly would their body compositions be noticeably different when they both lost the same amount of weight say 40 lbs or so?

LSD means low steady duration. You could try google but nah too much effort right