This is just wrong

how is this socially acceptable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-IJj3ceWj8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chad gonna Chad.

Well, I guess reality just broke your worldview.

Chad Mendes is exactly that, Chad as fuck
>loves hunting
>loves hanging out with his bros
>best wrestler in his division
>nuclear bomb in his right hand

agreed. why do girls get all the cute manlet bfs???

>cute
>manlet

Chad 'Mini' Mendes. Seriously though I love watching him fight and can't wait for him to come back.
youtube.com/watch?v=-IJj3ceWj8o

t.jelly longman

he can snap her neck with one hand so stfu faggotg

You sound like an insecure,butthurt permavirgin.
Grow-up you loser.
You need to realize that what you think and type on here doesn't really apply in the real world.
Veeky Forums is the asshole of the internet. Nothing on here is real life.

This post screams rustled jr.jimmies

because he's rich as fuck

>Mendes owns a net worth of $1.5 Million

Only 1.5 million, enough to attract any girl but not rich as fuck.

i wish i had 1.5 mil
i got like 2k

Actually the OP's post screams rustled Jimmies.

I'm not OP, but i'm a manlet and i wish i had a tall blonde gf yes.

>Be me
>6 feet even
>Not short enough to be cute manlet
>Not tall enough to be big guy
Does this mean I'm the perfect height or just mediocre and should commit sudoku?

Short guys are cute

I get that they're basically monsters and technically can defend themselves better, but something about hunting bears makes me sadder than deer.

Oh I misread, thought you were a fellow grill.

Why do you care who other people spend their time with? It makes you look jealous of the people who don't let themselves be ruled by things they cannot change.

I saw a guy at the nightclub dancing with a girl and thought he was doing some sort of dance move where you bend your knees (=reduce your height).

Then I realized he was not doing any move but this was his normal height.
While I noticed the girl he was dancing with eye fucked me..
The most obscure part is his head was very alpha looking, nice aesthetics, it just didn‘t match...

This was the moment I realized manlet memes are to real. Actually not funny.
Feel sad for the fella.

Hate to say it but I‘m 6‘8.
Whenever I can I help a manlet out.
Nobody deserves this shit.

Probably because bears are usually more endangered than deer, I think.

I know they're both innocent. All though male deer choose who they mate with by tearing other bucks intestines out with their antlers then raping female deer they're still cute and innocent.

Why do guys keep getting this haircut when they have no beard, it just look like a tied garbage bag....

I can assure you a beard does not justify a man bun

the difference is you'd hunt deer to eat it, this little fruitcake thinks it's makes him a man, just like getting in a ring and fighting other manlets. if you aren't a heavyweight you might as well be fighting girls.

>saw a guy dancing with a taller girl
>genuinely believe she "eye fucked him"
>went home alone to post on Veeky Forums while he went home and got some real pussy

Don't worry bro, I feel you.

why tf is everyone on this damn board over 6'2??

lmao fatality

I guess my form of coping will have to be that I have cooler guns than he does.

here he looks like an unretarded cresva

everyone on this board is honestly an intelligent, 6'6 beefcake with an 8 inch dick that can't get a girlfriend because they're too busy laughing at manlets and women are stupid

Everyone here is

6'2+
230lbs
8% bf
9 inch penis
Making 10k/day
Sleeping with 10/10s

lol

Most populations of Black bears are far from endangered my ignorant friend Furthermore, in many states you're obligated to pack out the meat with any trophies that you take from your kill (and you're not allowed to let the carcass sit) and most people who hunt and successfully kill black bears will eat them (although you want to get the internal temperature of the meat above 160 degrees to avoid trichinosis).
Finally you have to consider the probable death of an animal in the woods; in most cases an animal that is not killed by a predator either dies of disease, is killed by a younger animal of the same species, or goes through a prolonged period of starvation followed by death. A clean shot through the lungs is merciful in comparison to the death which nature had in store for that bear.

Hunting animals with guns is no more manly than playing fucking Call of Duty or some shit.

If you're gonna hunt an animal, do it with a weapon you hand crafted or leave the animal the fuck alone and go play some video games instead.

It’s probably because predator empathize with predators that resemble their ingenuity, or at least I think that’s true with people because of our copacity for empathy. Deer are kinda dumb

It's real unfortunate that TJ took Ludwig with him. Chad and TJ are almost the same, except Chad can use the cuts and angles for groundwork and TJ uses it for points on strikes.