>ctrl f
>onion
>0 results
L O L

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19384830
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this meme finally dead?

Guess so. There was supposed to be blood work or something, but never got posted, presumably because it didn't so jack shit.

He said multiple times that blood samples will be sent on the 11th

in less than a week this shit will finally have some resolution. one way of the other.

bump for the meme

ETA on the arrival of bloodwork results is january 15

What color of onion is optimal?

red, and raw

red

See Only a couple days now!

The ROAD (raw onion a day) is hard, but it's worth every step.

If it comes back with even a 25% increase, I'll start adding a raw onion into my diet daily

summoning onionbro

Have you noticed any changes?

In all honesty a 25% increase would be super high.

I'd be happy with 10% as it seems to give additional benefits such as hair growth and sex drive... for me anyway.

Onion lads are just silently consuming onions and making test gains while you fags LOL about it on a indonesian oil pulling forum

You summoned me.
Increased Sex drive
Reduction in length of cough
More even hair growth on head.
Need less sleep.

Show us the results comrade, I can't wait.

Right, im getting onion iv

Meme wise, it doesn't hold much value. It just can't compete with stuff like pic related. But onions are a god-tier food to include in your diet. Garlic too.

'twas never a meme - only crypto-shills were posting about it being a meme

How do you prepare/eat your onions onionbro?

vinegar really takes the edge off. I use stoneground mustard and mix it with a can of tuna.

Recipie:
can tuna
chopped up onion
mustard
put in bowl and eat with fork

Chop
Olive oil
Blue cheese (rockforte)

It's great

>OP realizes that he's been smelling like shit the past few weeks for a meme

Placebo. Many guys think the same comes from nofap.

God damn it, after a couple of days in and the smell you get to live by after a heavy lifting session made me runaway from this meme bandwagon

I literally have had no problems aside from breath which goes away after I brush my teeth and only recurrs if I burp.

Why be dishonest? The smell is the real meme. I've been on ROAD for a month and there's no fucking smell. Just hang it up Shekelberg.

Give it time, newcomers. I can tell you two are about a couple days in. Either that or you guys disregard the smell or there is another possibility that you guys are going to the sauna every other day, which seem plausible.

Just depends on your metabolism I guess. I can eat tons of garlic without starting to smell.

You can't smell it because you get used to it but other people can tell you reek, retard

you healthy yet? Back to regular lifting routine?

I've been half onion a day (HOAD) since November 20. No onion body odor, temporary breath and rank farts calmed down after the first week.

In addition, it's recommended to get a strong mouthwasher and tongue scrubber, add going to the sauna 4 days a week~that is if you are really looking into this meme. I'll just wait for the test from onionlad, to see if I get back in.

I said I was a month in, and you reply with
>I can tell you two are about a couple days in
You should have your pay docked, shillberg

Try again fucko, unlike you I have a wife and friends and a job and a life

Yup back to normal
On the day I send the bloods I will be back to normal for a full week.

I believe this is bait, or underage b&

(You)

You know test fluctuates highly throughout the day, right?
One measurement of one person will tell you nothing.

God speed onion man

That's kind of weird. I can't wait for the results tho

I do.

My blood was taken 7.35 the morning after an upper body session

I will keep everything as constant as possible.

It's not the best being only one sample.

But it's the best I can do and the only one that exists (as far as I know))

>not knowing that stingy smell in your sweat means high test
Never gon mak it

Sorry the morning after an upper body session the evening before

Oh ok so you compare two measurements to two measurements on the same times of the day?

One measurement to One measurement

I took the measurements in the morning.
I'm taking the others at the same time 42 days later.

Food
Workout
Sleep
Stress
Hydration

Will be kept the same.
Only difference is 2 red onions a day and a bit of blue cheese (less than 10g)

You really think you're making hair gains?
Hard to see in just a few weeks.

It's nothing spectacular but my hair is weak on top.
I shave my hair.
It's growing evenly all over.
I'd say about 20% more even than before.

Nah, if you're a weirdo interested in traditional medicine, the purported effects of onions check out.

According to Chinese medicine:
>Heats the body
This is generally a good thing in modern populations since we eat too much raw shit and stress too much, both of which cool the body
>strengthen spleen
This is very good: Good for muscles (muscles are connected to the spleen); also very very good overall since the spleen is distributing the energy you breathe and drink/eat in the body - a weakness here can cause all kinds of ailments. A strong spleen is super useful since it also helps digestion and mental health (the usual Veeky Forums overworrying and overthinking things is for example caused by a weak spleen)
>harmonizes the stomach
Similar to spleen, actually - they're partners according to TCM.
>defeat phlegm
This is partyl because the spleen is mainly responsible for harmonizing how much slime you have in your body. If you have too much, you can get fat, get cancer, get mentally ill, etc, basically just as you would imagine if you're told you're too slimy inside.

Also, raw onions are counted as hotter than cooked onions, which is uncommon but would explain the stronger effect of raw onions.

Then we also have ayurveda from India:
According to the curries, onions are rajasic and pitta - meaning they make you passionate and courageous and also heat the body. Keep in mind that "passionate and courageous" sounds good to Westerners, but it was generally seen as not recommended for spiritually minded people so Brahmans and Yogis generally don't eat onions.

No clue about hair, though.

>Give it time, newcomers. I can tell you two are about a couple days in. Either that or you guys disregard the smell or there is another possibility that you guys are going to the sauna every other day, which seem plausible.
Americans really think that, huh. What a weird race.

I know someone who likes onions alot. They have the thichest hair growth I have ever seen (apart from myself, I've eaten onions almost everyday even before the meme, mostly cooked though).

why red

The people that can't handle onion smell are the people I don't care about to being with.

I'm the same way too. I've been eating it since I've been little though

Because American science.

red burns more and the color is more alpha. broscience got us this far - no reason to give it up now

i'm thinking it will be about 36.4%

I say 25.7

What's a probable payment for discovering basically this (25%-300%+ increased T)?

It's Allium cepa:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19384830

fucking no attention paying worthless sack of shit, pay attention

>trying THIS hard to steal my gains
Nice try testlets, but not really.

>broscience
It's literally a peer reviewed article in a reputable published scientific journal.

Faggot

Place your bets now