Reminder that Chris Farley dated models

Reminder that Chris Farley dated models

Social status trumps all.

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/science-and-health/2017/5/9/15590962/donald-trump-thinks-exercise-will-kill-you
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he also had coke
i know that plays into social status, but by itself will get u laid too

Social status + money

So what are you saying?
Lifting is too much work so we should just decide to become a world famous comedian?
Ok

Work to improve your social life, your circle. Work to improve your status. Care about the amount of money you make. That will help you more with the ladies than benching two plates

Plus he was reportedly hung

If you don't know this by now you might be retarded. Do what you want to do.

he was also more than likely cucked, you can get a hot girl with status but they will cheat on you

Source?

Another shard of truth. This fuck dated Gwyneth Paltrow.

Intelligence trumps all

Theres a difference between romantic dating and dating for status, or implied coercion.

That said, getting laid is getting laid.

>tfw 7 inches
so close....

seriously. go up to the prettiest girl in the club and whisper in her ear, "let's go back to my place and do some coke," and she'll be down to fuck.

Hookers count as models now?

>tfw 4 inches
Just end me

remember that every ceo important person and president works out to stay healthy etc etc. why not look like a super hero shill

s-sure they do buddy

pic related:

Haha yeah...totally....

vox.com/science-and-health/2017/5/9/15590962/donald-trump-thinks-exercise-will-kill-you

chris farley was also funny+chad tier charisma and being fat as a dude isnt nearly as bad as being a fat woman.

No shit.

If you've been lifting for girls I feel bad for you