Submerge yourself in ice water

Submerge yourself in ice water.

Other urls found in this thread:

capradio.org/articles/2017/07/28/breath-holding-meditation-leads-to-two-drowning-deaths/
mega.nz/#F!doA0VTSS!f70Brz1xlKVYesBYcF57Vg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its fucking zero degrees outside in the northeast, how about I sit my ass in the snow and make snow angels for 10 min instead

Someone is not going to make it

No, because I can't make gains when I'm in the hospital with pneumonia.

I do, feels awesome. Gotta do the breathing before though or you WILL get sick.

What’s the benefit aside from dying of hypothermia?

making font page in the news

climbing mount everest without shoes or other gear

It trains your cardio-vascular system and boosts your immune system. You will get less sick. It also boosts recovery after the gym. Makes you feel superhuman too when stepping out of the water.

Can someone give me a TLDR on the Wim Hoff Method?

breathing exercises and progressive cold exposure

no need to go all the way to ice submersion, the people who died doing it did the equivalent of stepping into an underground no rules fight with zero training, their stupidity is what killed them

if you want to give it a quick test without risk

breathing: pick any stretch, go to your max, fill up your lungs to the max, focus on stress point, hold breath in 3-5 seconds, they release. you'll feel the tension ease, and you'll be able to dig deeper. I went from not even being able to sit on the ground cross-legged to near half-lotus in a month.

cold exposure: take a normal shower, at the end 30 seconds full cold, focus on breathing in and out, see how you feel afterwards, I betcha you'll want to know more.

People arguing that it's dangerous haven't even looked into it, what I described above is week 1 of 10 training, before attempting full ice submersion.

Being able to piss off everyone at work as the fucking idiot who constantly has to have all the windows open to not feel hot even when its already 18° C indoors.

Cold Showers are seriously the best thing in the morning.

capradio.org/articles/2017/07/28/breath-holding-meditation-leads-to-two-drowning-deaths/

You are hard shilling your program the last few weeks wim!
Business not doing so good?

>Makes you feel superhuman
>Makes you feel
>feel
Gaaaaaaaaaaay

>cold water makes you suck
retarded_wojak_not_a_screamer.gif

What if I just dip my balls?

t. soyboy or a woman

mega.nz/#F!doA0VTSS!f70Brz1xlKVYesBYcF57Vg
Copped this in the last Wim Hoff thread.

>implying wim knows how to use computers