Is planet fitness a good gym?

Is planet fitness a good gym?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=umFtq_GOyxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

It's the gay bar of gyms. Go there once and you'll know exactly what I mean

it's not like you're big enough to set off the lunk alarm who cares start lifting faggot

Right? Oh no they don't have dumbbells bigger than 50 pounds? What so you can't do your shoulder shrugs you little bitch boy?

But honestly, go elsewhere if you're serious about lifting. There's better discount gyms anyway if you don't want to spend a lot of money.

>I read that as "Is planet fitness good for goyim"

I've been on /pol/ too long..

g(((o)))y(((i)))m

they don't have free weights, end of story. stick up for smith machine bench if you want but no proper racks for squats and deads make it a no-go.

non-amerilard here. what’s wrong with that gym?

I read it as food gym

...>

what’s this then

This guy doesn't know about New York Sports Club

those cap at 50lbs; no free weights for bench, squat or deads

then it’s a gym suitable for beginners. tbqh i’d go there if it’s cheap as long as they have dumbells and barbells

My friend goes to one in Springfield, Oregon. He tells me that it's barely a step above being a homeless shelter.

true enough
yeah, 10 bucks a month

>Is planet fitness a good gym?
pic should tell you all you need to know

It depends on who owns the one in your area because they are franchised like McDonald’s. Some are terrible and some are decent at best. If you’re a beginner it might be okay for you but PF gyms are not designed for you to get in shape although you kind of can. An in shape PF customer is in similar shape to someone that has been working out for 5-6 months at a regular gym. If you can’t or never make noises when working out you’re probably not working out as hard as you can, which is something they want because you’ll stay since you don’t see good results. They’re designed to attract people that don’t know how to properly work out through their cheap prices and free junk food. I was a PF customer for a few weeks so I speak from experience, hope this helps.

that's only because springfield orgeon is a dump

>Literally pizza and doughnuts at the front on a table that would feed the entire niggs of africa when I walk in to see what it was about

> Turned around and never came back

Fuck that fat acceptance shit hole.

>is this good bait?
no

Similar question. Is YouFit any good? Within walking distance and I can go for free because my roommate can take guests.

Better framing:
>Is Planet Fitness a good gym for [specific activity]?
You'll get meaningful answers this way.

Thoughts on International Fitness?

>it is possible to unironically work out in a meme

What a time to be alive

I go to a Youfit and it's another commercial gym. Db go up to 95 and they have a fuck ton of Smith machines and only 1 squat rack( at least at mine). None of the PF bullshit like pizza night or free food.

The one I go to has db up to 80. Yea I hate going there but I can't beat 10 a month. Also seeing all the dyels and cardio bunnies entertain me during my sets. So all in all meh

>free junk food

what the fuck man that’s like putting starbucks inside the gym’s lounge area and people would rather stay there and take a selfie so they can technically say they went into gym

>international fitness
>no african flag featured

I go to Anytime Fitness though I’d prefer Gold’s Gym if only it wasn’t expensive, open 24/7, and accessible in any branch like Anytime Fitness

>Africa
>a relevant country

There is an Anytime Fitness near where I live and their prices are so ridiculously high. it cant be worth it.

HOLY SHIT DONT YOU NIGGERS HAVE ENOUGH ALREADY!!!! GO BACK TO YOUR MUD HUTS IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT FUCK

I don’t know about your country but a month worth of Anytime Fitness membership here is 50 USD compared to Gold’s Gym’s 80-100 USD per month. There are lots of cheap ass gyms here that goes as low as 12 USD but the equipments are subpar and they’re not 24 hour open.

do people seriously not drop their weights after they finish the set? is that actually a thing?

i doubt i could even get back upright with 110lbs dumbells after a flat bench

I walked in one once because I figured it couldn't be as bad as everyone said. Literally had no squat racks or bb benches. Only DBs and Smith machines

It's not good, but I have a membership.

It's the nearest 24 hour gym to my house and actually the nearest gym of any kind. Hard to complain for the price, but I'd definitely be willing to pay more for some real equipment. I never foam roll, which apparently I really should, so the massage beds are niceish

I don't drop mine, but I only have gone up to 90s on incline bench. Really isn't that hard not to throw them down. I only BB flat bench

I’m fine with no squat racks but
>no bb bench
Fuck that

>I only BB flat bench
well there's ya problem

>no proper racks for squats and deads make it a no-go.
Just do deadlift on the smith machine.
And I know "Dyel" "fag"...etc.
If I do 4x3 at 515 lbs once a week on a smith. I can live with myself when I can only do 475 on my bros platform when I go lift there.
>It is a post-modern purple hell
Use that as full to defeat the rise of the ((machines))

This video would be the top meme on fit if happened last week

youtube.com/watch?v=umFtq_GOyxo

Are you fucking serious right now? What the fuck.... Can anyone else verify this?

No free weights? I cant honestly believe that

>mfw watching people triggering the lunk alarm

kek PF is meme worthy

>one who judges
so, like, Planet Fitness?
>hurr durr you made noise while pushing yourself to the max get out of muh gym!

the sign up prices are garbage, i signed up way before they forced everyone to pay for a key and my monthly bill is only 45$. now you have to pay for the key-fob which is $60 and then ~$150 down for the membership fees and then $60/month.

I'm Anytime as well. I used to work out at a more expensive place with a few more frills but found I never used them. Price is decent and there are no real dipshits at my gym. Plus the owner is a bro.

I flat bench with a barbell so I can build a good bench. I use dumbbells for basically everything else on chest day.

Are you blind? You can see 60 on it just on that rack alone.

No one's arguing it's a serious big boy gym, but it's fine for beginners, and flat out lies are pointless.

Planet fitness by me doesn't have the lunk alarm, better prices than other gyms and more benches. uhh so yea its a good gym?

>flat out lies
Nigger they capped at 50 at the one I went to. I didn’t inspect the photo. And anyway, 50 or 60, what’s the difference? You’re a faggot if you’re not using 80+ pounds on DB bench.

diddly on smith machine? sounds like a fast route to snap city

Do they have barbells and plates?

>International Fitness
>gyms only in Oregon, US

You tell me

>giving fatties more food to keep them coming back to lose weight
smart

>wanting them to come back rather than just paying dues

the fuck you think this industry works?

You need to eat big if you want to be big. Stay small you lanklet dyel.

Like any franchise it depends on the owner the one near my house is tiny with 1 squat rack but I go to one near work that has 4 squat racks