Hey manlets, this is why height matters:

Hey manlets, this is why height matters:

First, humans are sexually dimorphic, meaning they have key exclusive gender-based traits. Breasts and wide hips are exclusive to women and it's actually considered deformed if a man has them. Height is also part of it.

Men are on average always taller than women and women are always on average shorter than men, making shortness a feminine trait and tallness more masculine.

Secondly, the most important, height is key to physical confrontation. When push comes to shove such as a disaster, your bud is being attacked, your woman is being harassed, your coworker is about to be attacked and you have to restrain someone.

Confrontational sports are divided into weight classes because when you're taller, you shove harder, you punch harder, your hands are larger to also add more force to the punch, your bones are harder to break, your fingers are longer so if you wrestle or grapple it is that much harder to break your grasp. Because you have a longer reach, you can punch at people from a safer distance where they can't reach you. Because you have longer legs, you can run faster.

When immediate peace breaks down like I listed above, it's your job as a man to protect and fight. All respect for a male comes innately from this, even in basic social relationships at work. If you are short, you will be seen as a woman or a failed man.

Thirdly, women are literally like snails without shells. They have less muscle fiber meaning they have less potential for strength, even with exercise, wide hips make them more prone to leg injury in confrontation, less height, more nerve endings, and less aggression. They prefer tall men because tall men have these innate combat advantages and can fulfill their societal obligation of protection easier and be their shell.

tl;dr if you're short, you're fucked no matter what.

ok

height actually isn't as dimorphic past a certain point. As long as you're average male height, that's pretyy dimorphic, since height is only determined by a lack of estrogen, not really a surplus of testosterone.

WIDTH is dimorphic as FUCK though. You should be full and robust, like the bloatgod

5'10" and up is dimorphic in favor of masculinity

below is more and more feminine

Wrong. When you're short, you present a smaller target. So when you get in a gun fight, short people have an advantage. Since we live in the 21st century and gunpowder has been invented, there is no reason to engage in the barbaric practice of fistfighting when pistols at dawn is perfectly suited to resolve any dispute in a gentlemanly fashion.

>dude just shoot the problem

Suppose you have to restrain someone while waiting for police

Good luck, manlet

a true male should be high testosterone and low estrogen, narrow hips broad shoulders. he should have the width and the height

mr androgynous should only have the height

yes shortness is literally an estrogenic trait lol

How to be both short and a baller:
1) Be chill.
2) Have friends.
3) Carry a weapon.

You came to post this here...because..?

Just work on yourself instead of being an insecure lanket. Everyone can see through your bullshit.

not OP but this is the truth. people that can work on getting taller should be doing it now and should not fuck around

im doing it and its making a huge difference in my life

Stopped reading halfway through the first paragraph, this shit is getting old. Not Veeky Forums related, played out meme, fucking cancer. Mods delete this.
Just as bad as that shit where people ask
>"WAT DO 4 DIS TYPE GURL?"
>inb4 manlet

>Work on getting taller

You can buy lifts and go from 5'8 to like 6'0 with no problems, but these 4 inches will never fix a shitty personality or a garbage physique.

Besides leg-lengthening(aka just fuck my shit up), I don't know how else you'd "work" on getting taller.

This is fitness related because height plays into weight classes in powerlifting, strongman, mma, and general health

Daily lanklet cope thread

oh, i meant for the lurking 13yos here or the fresh 18s like myself. they should be taking as much letrozole and test as possible

>Be me

>33, dude in the US, single, 6'2, crippling depression

>Get on Tinder

>Meet grill, text for a while, finally meet

>Hang out repeatedly

>End up making out on fourth date, have sex a few days later

>She's also 33, cute, crossfits, amazing thicc low fat body

>Family likes me, her dad is a pretty alpha ex-military dude from a foreign country

>Best sex of my life (I was pretty chad in my early twenties, so I know)

>But she's 5'0 and asian, and I don't want manlet sons

Why must god give me this pain.

>father 6'2
>asian mother 5'1

>I am 6'0
>brother and sister that are still in elementary school are 5'10
>tfw they are going be taller than me

Don't forget that you might as well as call any penis shorter than 8" a clitoris.

>shoot him in the legs

Manlets actually think this is a socially viable solution.