My body fucking sucks, Im pretty positive I was meant to be a girl because no guy should be built like this...

My body fucking sucks, Im pretty positive I was meant to be a girl because no guy should be built like this.What should I do?

Also I'm open to roasting, I want to feel bad

Lift. Read the sticky.

Read the sticky and lift. 6 month’s in you won’t even recognize yourself

Read the s t i c k y

Lift. Eat. Read the sticky.

Eat at a deficit and eat. As you lose body fat you'll look better.

Roast me you chicken and whey protein gobbling Meatheads!

You look like one of those worm aliens from men in black
I'm ex fattie dealing with the long term effects so thanks for posting this to raise my self esteem a little bit

sort your self out

So go anorexic?

You can see his elbow bones. He doesn't need to lose weight; he needs to gain it.

Read the sticky. But if you're really that lazy, get the 5x5 app and do gomad. Its not perfect but its foolproof.

Shhh, hopefully OP starves himself to death and stops making shitty threads.

had your body, did lifting, have better body now. you look like that because you wanna look like that.

Im honestly more appalled by your choice of clothes. Do you also wear a flat cap?

I've got toothpick arms and a pairshaped muffin top ;)

What my pants? And no I would never wear a flat cap

your underwear look like your white trash mom does your shopping

Plaid underwear, you got me

Do you really need to hate us to get in shape? A bunch of internet strangers?
Hate the people who brought you into this world. Hate the guy who used to slap you around in school. Hate yourself for you cowardice and weakness. Hate the world itself.
There's plenty of fuel to go around, you don't need us, capitalize on what's infront of your eyes and work towards it's destruction every day.

You mean I'm not already in shape, why? What do I look like I do all day

Nothing.

Just become a girl OP.

Lift and eat.

Excellent child bearing hips, OP.