Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TlQ8txalLYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i bet he did like 30 on first couple of days and then gave up

doing 100 push ups a day would not build any muscle

t. did 300 push ups a day for like 6 months when i was 15

He finally got vegene pics

Probably did like 10 push ups every hour

i did uh 300 pushups 500 situps i think everyday for like a year i had very big muscles

His traps maybe look a little bit bigger?

Results look about right

Wtf when I was getting hazed I was probably doing a similar amount of pushups every day and I ended up getting some stretch marks on my chest. I had less fat than this guy but was just as weak, you can't even see a difference what's the point of even making the video at that point

unironically low test

iirc the video shows him doing exactly that

youtube.com/watch?v=TlQ8txalLYg

it cured his eye sight

Underrated

>higher test

looks like it cured his love handles slightly. post the back pictures, they're more likely to show any gains.

looks like his eyesight improved op, thats not wrong

You could tell even in the clip he wasn't really trying. That's why the other faggot got normal results because he never gave up. The shitstreeter gave up in the first week.

Man the white guy had great results, look at how much he filled out in just 30 days.

Diet is the key.

He was strong enough to take off his glasses and put in contacts.

You thought this challenge would actually substitue going to the gym

soy

>
The other guy was already a semi active dude and had just been lazy recently. He just puffed back up fast.

>But we also ate shit along the way

Its all just camera tricks

his facial expression became more desperate. also he forgot to eat and rest adequately.

beginner gains

the designated shitting street

A dark brown man covered in body hair. The first thing you notice is his smell. Curry and poo. He has a skinny frame, oily skin and hair. Slimy. Oozing curry and poo from his pours. A thin pathetic moustache. Pitiful.

He pulls down his pants to reveal a small penis surrounded by a mane of smelly greasy pubic hair. He turns around and I see his buttocks smiling at me. His butt is covered in more coarse hair, black. Small cheeks. He bends over and parts his cheeks. A waft of pure poo fills the air. The black hair is thickest here, with a brown hue. Dangle berries can be found. Yesterday's shit clinging on to life. The poo is a light brown, like pumpkin soup. He uses his hands to part the mattered poo hair to reveal a little brown butthole. Caked in poo. Disgusting. The epicentre of filth. An ugly crater. A dirty yet prolific anus.

The Indian

What a fucking cuck

Hes indian

Pajeet genetics

looks like the indian dude's posture got better