HEIGHT: 185 CM
WEIGHT: F U L L

M O G G E D
O
G
G
E
D

Do you think he will survive until 2028?

even the legendary bloatmaxers eventually realize the truth of being a cut SUPERCHAD

lol no

No-one can handle the requirements of bloatmaxxing for too long, eventual downshift to superchad is a smart choice

He was too weak to handle the power of BLOAT.

if one of the all-time strongest men of mankind is too weak to handle the BLOAT then who can? is BLOAT a state of mind rather than a physical strain?

dont forget he's a quarter squatting actual retard

>can't even get his arm all the way across his body

christ, what a shitshow

This is next level strength

Someone post the bloat song I forgot what its called

>then who can
Grizzly

youtu.be/bFT6xsAb4u0

Thanks mate

>weight
>full
kek

So bloated he can't even curl his fingers to do a proper cut throat hand gesture.

B L O A T

F U L L

Guys, I bloat maxxed all weekend, I ate so much fast food. I had a total of 15 of those dollar stackers from taco bell, 4 Big macs, and 9 cheeseburgers from McDonalds, half a gallon of egg nog and a shit load of baja blast and coke

I've gained 8 pounds.

My wife is pissed she keeps telling me that it's unhealthy and that she doesn't find Bloatlord attractive and doesn't want me to look like him.

I don't understand why she doesn't want to have the most bloated man she can get, I think she might secretly be afraid that the more I bloat the more out of her league I become.

mogg that stupid fucking bitch until she finds the bloatlord attractive

women have to learn their fucking place, they are smaller than boys, naturally they are smaller than grown 200kg men.

Also known as The Successor.

i liek hart attak

delete this

>Ideal girl
YOU JUST KNOW.