Which gym is the worst in you’re experince? I have no idea why planet fitness is even a thing

Which gym is the worst in you’re experince? I have no idea why planet fitness is even a thing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l324lEp9x-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Planet Fitness is like a Totalitarian Regime, But the price is good since I can't afford golds gym

but they don't even have a squat rack

Been awake for 15 mins and Iv seen 3 threads on PF already. Is this the latest forced meme?

I think so because they have been pushing their commercials hard af on tv.

>needing tv commercials

jesus christ
even people who wants to show off their social standard would go to any gym but PF

Have you seen their ads? There main audience are soyboys and people who are to scared to go to a real gym.

youtu.be/l324lEp9x-8

Not a forced meme just wanted to see what people thought about planet fitness and if they’ve had any bad experiences with any other gym

why are commercials even a thing anymore? only boomers fall them.

>hurr meatheads are gym dorks and will harass your personal space

i dont know how gym culture is in america but all they had to do is avert their eyes away from people and do their own thing. 99% of people doesnt give a shit about you

It's a beginner gym
That's why I'm here for 2018 in DCs

This is actually a good marketing strategy. You see... working out and getting into great shape requires a lot of hard work and some research. And no one wants to do that. So, rather then telling the truth, Planet Fitness instead tries to convince their target audience that such people who have made to it the top are bad people. Thus, the unmotivated can join Planet Fitness and instantly feel superior to those "lunks" that spent year after year waking up earlier for their workouts, skipping out on restaurants/bars with their friends, spending countless hours reading through articles on exercise routines and nutrition, etc.

Not a native speaker, what's a "lunk"?

Think it means people who are loud and make a lot of noise, and dont put the weights back where they belong

>wearing jeans and casual shoes

>jeans
Try again

>Yoga pants?
*licks lips*

Fleece pant

Planet fitness isn't even that bad... just go at night. It's my backup gym since Golds is closed for fucking Arbor Day. 1-2am is prime to roll into PF and lift big without fat white bitches milking their titties at you and hissing.

These are great, if i was an americunt i would instantly go to planet fitness. In all the videos it looks like there's barely anyone and everything looks brand new since it's barely used and only for fucking 10$ a month

Yup honestly glad PF8s here can't afford Golds Gym

>*licks lips*
go back to where you came from

Is it a bad idea to go there for cardio only? Where I live is fucking cold and there's a planet fitness next door to where I work. I'd literally be able to park there, do my cardio, get cleaned up and dressed for work then go about my day.

Thing is, I'm bear-mode built. I lift in my garage but I don't want the upfront costs of cardio equipment and don't have the room (treadmill, stair climber, rower, stationary bike, etc). Are they going to treat me like shit for putting effort into my workout?

Get a jump rope and jump in your garage.

they're that bad?

Depends on the PF. They're franchised so it's a toss up as to what sort of gym you'll actually get.

Is this a giant meme or does PF really have an alarm if you lift too much?

Hopefully this one will be alright. From what I've seen there are more soccer moms than whales, so I'm hoping they're chill. Only problem with the soccer mom bit is I'm in charge of gun sales at the outdoors store next door, but if I get to where they consider me eye candy, they might just let that slide.

There aren't many fatties in the morning which is when I'd be in there, so fewer people that are likely to be offended by my effort/motivation.

who thought it was a good idea to have a slogan for a gym be "we aren't a gym, we are planet fitness"

Someone who realised there's a fucking big marketspace occupied by people that don't like the gym stereotype.

If you're just going for cardio, you'll be fine as long as you're not doing speed screeches.

I appreciate the heads up. I've been screwed into a position where I'm doing great on lifting, but I've neglected my cardio for too long. By the time I'm back to doing sprints, it'll be warm and I'll be able to do that around the block.