Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Zswlya5xqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How old are you?

Kill your mom

>>mom doesn't want me watching jordan peterson
he's a hack, ur mom is right

You're an adult do whatever you want

Dude, I'm you but a skinny fat lanklet. My bro got it easy because he went away for college. Now I'm the only sibling left at home.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Zswlya5xqo

unironically this
and consider the Orbison tat also

Lose weight
Stop playing video games
Become independent
Watch Jordan Peterson

My mom was like that
Then I came home drunk one night and she realized she had lost her control over me.

this

MOVE
OUT

>Jordan Peterson

KEK so specific

She's right about that one though

Just do what you want (within reason). That's what I did and now my parents respect me as an adult.
Lift, make your own food, read books about stuff that interests you.
They will stop looking at you as their child who they need to monitor. They will stop trying to filter what you can experience and thinking they can influence you to be who they want you to be, and begin to see you as an a real person.

Shitty thread op, let me contribute with
>why can girls be heartless so easily
>why do I feel so fucking bad for this girl that got her hopes up with me that I had to let down just now
Fmu Veeky Forums I hate feeling how she is now, and I hate making her feel that way. I'm a dick
>she's just some toasties, why do I care???

faaaaaaaaaawk

u beautiful. no, not you.. him

Just lie.
You are the same weight you were weeks ago.
You play more game etc
She will believe it

>peterson
>defends christianity
>defends skygodding
>claims to be an intellectual

Your mom wants to fuck you and you are her replacement husband

Shes insecure as fuck about you leaving her so she controls you and pampers you.

You need to go on your own path to pre teen pussy. It will force you to matar stronger chads , and other random men who get in your way.

i know dude, she's a Narcissistic Sociopath and i dunno what to do

Do it anyway, dude. Why is this an issue?

Grew up with a narcissistic father.

She's conditioned you to make you feel responsible for her emotions and well-being. She would do it to everyone she meets if they'd let her. You need to step out of the box she has put you in, and realize that you will never make her happy. Only she can. When she successfully manipulates you into doing what she wants instead of what you want, you are only temporarily staving off an emotional outburst. I think by now, you know that it's going to come anyway. This is why you can't live your life trying to make her day better. You need to live for yourself. I understand that you love your mother, and want to see her happy and well, but there is no purpose in trying to make her happy on her terms. The truth is that her terms will never make her happy because she imagines that she needs everyone around her to act a certain way for her to be emotionally stable.

tl;dr - Don't let a narcissist run your life. They're doing it for themselves, and they don't care if it's bad for you.

Is she a single parent? She's overly attached to you. You have to break it off to evolve. She probably shaped her entire life's purpose around you and doesn't want you to leave because of it, because then she'll be alone.

Move out, you fucking moron.

YOU HAVE TO SAVE YOUR FATHER

Be a man and stand up for yourself and for what you believe to be right

Fuck your mother literally

Start calling her Jocasta every time she does this. See if she gets the hint.

>MAKE
>YOUR
>BED
what do you do Veeky Forums?

If shes hot then congrat ,make sure to use condom alright
If not then move the fck out

good ol' Veeky Forums bois, i can be down in the dumps but can always come here and leave with a smile

yeah
you dont want her to popout a fucking goblin

Tell her she better start putting out to you or you're outta there

you think that's bad?

I'm 24, about to start my first day as a doctor tomorrow and had an argument with my mom because she wants to drive me there and thinks I can't drive myself safely.

>defends christianity
>defends skygodding
here's how I know you either didn't watch his videos or you dont have enough braincells to scrape by an understanding of what words put together in a sentence actually mean.

do all of it anyway

Get out while you can man child

count step every make :D

Tell her that you wont stop loving your mother just because you hate yourself less.

Same here brah
I'm 26, it's not that simple m8, I do do whatever I want but when your mom is constantly struggling against it it gets annoying, both my parents don't want me to move out and get an apt with my girlfriend and almost cried when I told them I wanted to, and went into this whole guilt trip thing like "what did we do to you, that you don't want to be around us any longer..." making it seem like I'm somehow hurting them or being ungrateful because I want to be independent...

I mean I could just leave, and I probably will at a certain point, but it will rip a big hole in our relationship that will take time to recover. Has to happen at some point though.

classic case of emotional manipulation bud. happens somewhat often, just move out and they will get over it pretty quickly, thats a bad environment for you to be in

you got me

>jewdun peterstein

The guy is a complete faggot. How long does it take for you faggots to see Race is the key to the fucking political discussion? Whites are being replaced and (((Peterson))) just wants you to be a selfish cuck and not band together with your brothers.

well what do you do if you're already racemixed?

Yeah, I'm going to at a certain point, I'm not ready to yet I just told them my plans and they want crazy. When push comes to shove I'm just going to leave, but holy hell is it gonna be tough. I might even have to sneak out and not tell them my address for a while until it settles into their minds. If they had it their way I'd be with them til they died.

be extra careful when you finally do move out bro... i moved out and i had a possessive mother who threw a fit of tears and made me feel bad for doing so

i thought once i got out, time would heal and everything would be good, all it did is give ME the illusion of being independent and she was actually able to manipulate me even better than she ever did, to a point where i stopped working out because i was already 'perfect' and felt less motivation even though i had passed a huge milestone

fuck overbearing parents dude, i'd rather have been molested and raped tbqh

>what did we do to you, that you don't want to be around us any longer.
I got this all the time exact words, i wanted my independence also and they couldn't understand no matter how i explained to them. They refused to give me a lift to my new place so I packed everything and woke up 6am to leave on my own without saying goodbye. It's your life, if you want to leave just leave, they are your family they will forgive you, stop wasting time. It is simple, just leave, you are just a scared pussy afraid of putting your own needs before other people, live your life a failure because you are afraid to put yourself first, pathetic.

not that user but it's really hard when you've been indoctrinated from birth essentially, it's not like your parent(s) all of a sudden start acting like this when you're getting ready to move out, it's a toxic on-going process from youth

my mother was so bad she homeschooled me, i'm so fucked socially it's not even funny

fawwk

Time to move out bro

Leave.
Take ownership of your circumstances.
Eat less, move more.
Take up a skill or two.

>How long does it take for you faggots to see Race is the key to the fucking political discussion?

lol that's a Black Lives Matter retarded level of discussion.

whites are being replaced because they're not having children together because they're fucking losers, peterson is trying to fix that

the reason other races are having more babies is because they're stupid and will have them regardless of current political or economic situation, white people need to be incentivized, particularly the men

this is largely a feminism problem, fuck all to do with race

Fuck you and your moms, this is the shit i hate my parents are the same im not saying my age16 because of stuff yknow

My dad almost kicked the shit outta me when he saw me losing weight and gaining muscle (he on bloatmode)
My mom says ill go anorexia mode and theyre trynna educate me on gym and weight loss while they got me fat and got my ass cockblocked fuck them,
Therefore fuck your moms and dads too ya faggots you either make it on your own or you get crab effected and fall the choice is yours

It is possible for a white identitarian to appreciate some aspects of Peterson's work while disagreeing with his stance on identity politics, please calm your tits.

>implying whites being replaced is a bad thing
blanda upp

this is an 18+ website

My mother sabotaged the shit out of me when I was growing up. I was raised to take care of them and provide grand kids, except I'm so socially maladjusted and physically repulsive that I doubt I'll ever get that. I'm relatively independent now but I doubt I'll ever be normal, let alone socially successful.

stay strong user, i'm the exact way but i'm going to transcend this bullshit... i've decided to completely disown my mother and call my father once a month, and i'm legally changing my name

>mom says I look like ryan gosling
she wants the d right?

she might

it's extremely easy to d your mom if you want to, they're usually down to fuck, no joke

it's the son that has to be repulsed

>fuck overbearing parents dude, i'd rather have been molested and raped tbqh
Had both, no you don't. A big fight can fix the overbearing parent problem. I just have to tell myself there's nothing wrong with me because I was to young to know or to stoop the molestering, cant ever change it

Can't spell smother without mother. All moms do it man. They hold you back and call it helping. They will sabotage your growth. Childhood ends when you tell your parents "i love you but but go fuck yourself"

Except one is about the demographic shift that will reshape voting patterns for history and the other is just niggers nogging

That is actually impressive user, well done.

Sit down and watch Pink Floyd's The Wall with her

that's a butt.