No mirrin thread

no mirrin thread

>be me
>6'1
>going out to breakfast with gf
>short asian couple walk past us
>asian girl looks me over twice and looks at my bulge
>her boyfriend realizes whats going on and immediately grabs her hand and walks her away
>gf laters comments about how obvious it

thank you gainsgods

Watch out guys. OP's gf is a snipe

How big are you?

>6'1
Whats it like to be a manlet

hes pre cute

>be me
>6'2"
>190lbs
>average face
>girls seem to go OUT OF THEIR WAY not to look in my direction sometimes
>no mires at all

Being tall is a meme

Maybe you got a resting asshole face.

Or maybe they're just embarrassed over their vagoos gushing when they see you.

>6'2
>tall

>me
>19 y/o recovering from skinnyfat mode
>working out for a year regularly but think I still look like shit
>new haircut and sort out my skin
>see a bunch of people for the first time in a year at a new years party
>Everyone tells me I look completely different
>One girl won't stop telling me how good I look

I honestly look like shit I don't get these normies

>being a faggot

nice made up story pal

>finished workout, back day, filling pumped
>walking tall and wide back to the lockers
>be behind of a 6'1'' manlet
>manlet opens lockeroom door and starts to close it
>grab door
>he looks back and down, angrily, sees my pecs
>turns up, says ''I'm sorry''
>lets me through first

nice story faggot

>FACE
>FRAME
>h-height :'(

It's not fair being a short Chad, bros.

Any drastic change in appearance will appear attractive to people. I cut my long hair that people already seemed to like and got even more attention after. Then I grew it out again over a year and got re-mirred. People just like seeing other people look different. I'm average as fuck.

Not even that big. Just lean with masculine facial features. Planning on bulking hard this year to unlock tankmode

A teenage girl and a MILF were just mirin the fuck out of me while I was doing my hanging leg raises. The MILF confidentally smiled to me with her teeth naked like only MILFs can do while the teenage girl locked eyes and startled, also only like teenage girls can do

I swear to God this is the prime mire exercize if you do it properly

I think OP himself might also be a s

>Work in a place full of fat middle aged men
>Testosterone is high
>Only one hot girl that works there but she’s bi and swings more towards ladies or at least that’s what she tells all the old men
>Old men all mire me and give me the old “I looked like that at your age”
>Bi girl mires me all the time
>One day she comes over and asks me what my routine is
>I’m highly OCD/autistic and literally talk her through my entire working day
>Also the health and safety representative so rant through pages of H&S guides that I’ve memorised
>I now realise she meant my gym routine cause she lifts too
>mfw the only lifting advice I gave her was manual handling training

At least I’m alpha right?

serious question lads, it seems like most girls actively avoid eye contact with me when i'm walking past

does this mean i'm fucking hideous or what

Bruh, she is "bi" and wants to know how to get swole like you.
She's an office hot(only chick in the company = hot by proxy and will be an outright fugster on the street) obvious dyke who says that she's bi so she can fuck the dudes at her company to get ahead.
She's a write off.
Move along.

I think you're jumping to con

I have the opposite problem.

I can't walk down a fucking grocery isle without everyone lazer eye balling me like I'm going through a TSA checkpoint

I chalk it up to being too loud or wearing distracting clothing which is why I bought the quitest pair of shoes I could find at the mall

Now I can walk behind girls on my way to the gym and not be worried that they think I'm following them cause they don't even know I'm there

>mfw not even meme-ing

You're probably ugly

thanks for reminding me

same here
I get anxious around people. When people laugh near me I assume they make fun of me. Today I felt insecure because I was the most muscular guy there and they probably thought to themselves what a coping loser I am

Wait so if you're handsome girls would hold a straight stare if they cross you?

I have it sometimes, when walking on the sidewalk, that women notice me but when they come closer they kinda freeze their stare and look straight ahead of them or even towards the ground

HOW DO I FIX THIS

I look like a fucking asshole, friends randomly ask me what am I angry about or if I'm okay. Some people think I dislike them.

I have a friend who's 20cm taller, skinny af but has a nice smile and gets all the girls

HELP

you beat off too much

who the fuck is this QT?

embrace it
be the alpha everyone thinks you are

inconclusive.
depends on your culture, but if they like you, they could be shy or it is not proper to show their mires
or you are threatening or hideous and they will avoid eye contact
all cases they may try to look at you when you aren't paying attention, then if they are caught or almost caught they will react differently
if you are average but below their looks level they will avoid eye contact if they see you searching for it but won't think about you otherwise

Start thinking up absurd responses.
Them: what are you angry about.
You: the color blue.

completely random woman, on the street? you'd need to be really fucking handsome or unique
often women will see you from a distance, then pretend not to notice you until just before you will cross paths then they will check you out without turning their head
at the pub? at the gym? at uni? places you frequent where someone might recognize you, may know mutual people?
some hold a stare, others make eye contact then get flustered nervously twitch away or get dear in headlights look