Am i going to get raped fit

i am a Veeky Forums broke college student and found this on craigslist. i could really use this cash. do you think i will get raped/murdered if i go to do this

any experience or stories of male modeling would be appreciated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iOBXuCYB4jQ
imdb.com/title/tt5278506/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tickled
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you probably won't be raped or murdered, you'll just lose all dignity as a man for letting some gay tickling fetishist film you while nearly naked. also if you ever try to get any kind of job with clout in the future your adversaries will dig this up and crucify you

ye jus show up n bap the guy n steal his monies

>male modeling
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah no this is fetish shit

>220 bucks

Dont do this to yourself user

Shit I'd do it, easy money.

pretty sure I saw a louis theroux documentary on this shit. very shady

Bro please watch this documentary before you proceed..
youtu.be/iOBXuCYB4jQ

gay
gay
gay
GAY

you are literally selling your personal info and future career prospects to be tickled by some faggots for an hour so some old fat kikes can jerk off to it for 220 dollars

wat

The funniest shit is with Facebook's facial recognition AI it'll be a year or two before you can just click any face, in any video, and get linked to their social media pages.

You'll get blackmailed

theres a documentary about this

>220

Fuck that, far far far too ticklish to even contemplate the risk that the straps are real

I wouldn't do it because it'll basically play out like
>do the job
>safe and fun
>get 200 bucks
>proceed to get laughed at by everyone you know because you laugh like a girl, basically losing your dignity
>chance for video to go viral is too high for such a risk

NEVER be in someone's videos if you ask me. shit stays online forever

do it, post results

nothing gay about being tickled, do it op

Yo OP do NOT do this

there is an entire documentary about this weird industry. it is incredibly predatory and you WILL regret it in the long run. there's blackmail, extortion, all sorts of shit to keep 'actors' around.

imdb.com/title/tt5278506/

here, if you have some time i definitely recommend watching this. It seems like an innocent enough ad but it's not worth it, my dude

Who the fuck gets off on this shit?

it's a fetish thing they then blackmail you into doing more videos, I watched a documentary on it "tickled"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tickled

Don't do it, OP

There are worse ways to be exploited. Working fast food, ditch digging, etc.

>tfw I would pay $220 for some athletic college cuties to tickle me
brb gonna go post on Craigslist, thanks for the idea OP

bout to get your o-ring tapped nigga