Exams soon

>exams soon
>depressed
>dont feel like going to the gym
>losing all my gains
>staying in bed all day eating only cereal

Whats the point brehs

Same here. Not studying. Not lifting. Just eating and watching tv shows.

>WHERE DID I GO WRONG
>I LOST A FRIEND
>SOMEWHERE ALONG
>THE BITTERNESS AND
>I WOULD'VE STAYED UP
>WITH YOU ALL NIGHT
>HAD I KNOWN
>HOW TO SAVE
>A LIFE

What am I doing with my life bros? How willI be a succesful Veeky Forumsentist and Veeky Forumsessman if I don't put in the work? How can I keep on going?

Do you really want to be there or are you only thing because you feel like you need to go? Went through the same thing, ended hating myself after graduation, gained a ton of weight, etc. Bro went to trade school instead, kept his gains since it's essential in construction, got a job and is happy.
Just go the trade school route if you hate college and want something good. Electricians, carpenters and plumbers make good money as long as you can pass a piss test

>Wasting your life on the school hamster wheel.

Just drop out you'll be happier, most schooling is useless.

user here. I wanted to be a "scientist"since I was a wee lad, but I can't say I like the "grind" aspect of it. I got into Physics (non-US person so Unis are different here), but I'll specialize in mechanical Engineering x Biotech. Truth be told, I want to fund a company, get rich and maybe develop some good tech stuff. I can never be Newton so why try? But maybe I can develop some Deus Ex augs.

My wants are basic, really. Satisfy my ego (be seen as smart and succesful), get rich, become powerful. As basic as it gets. My problem is that I have no discipline.

Nigger I got 3 hernias 2 on my back and 1 on my neck. I stopped lifting for good. I don't even know how I got them since doc said they are fucking old hernias. I just wanna kms.

A work out session takes 1 hour faggot

>classes don't start back up till the 15th
>my days consist of lifting, shit posting, existential dread, and doing literally nothing

I think I'm slowly going insane, I don't know how neets do it

same position bro, except I start on the 18th... of february

Can you at least swim or lift light or something?

OP here. Im on the same boat as you. Couple of years ago I was studying like crazy chasing my dream to get into med school. I managed to do it but I soon realised that shits not for me. Maybe its because now I live alone in a shit city and have nothing to do. I dont have any motive to study anymore and i wont drop out cus im too scared everyone in my family will hate me then. Im just gonna force myself for the next 6 years and hope that when i start working i will like my job. Fuck this shit

Have some sips, throw on some headphones with your favorite upbeat jams and hit the gym to clear your head.

When you get back, shit/shower/shave, get a good meal in, drink some green tea and write a plan of attack for school and getting back on track

get hobbies, go out and shoot hoops, chill with some bros, etc

the 1st thing i do when I'm bored is go play basketball either with a bro or just the locals

same position but i love it. on the shitter right now, was just reading Robbins

>was planning on going to the gym this week since I'm finally back to college where I get free gym
>been weeks since last time
>realize my 8am grad school exam means I can't today
>end up missing the exam because alarm didn't go off anyway

but I not want become a neet

Revise your plans. Maybe writing to yourself about what you want most of all will make things clearer.

I'm exaclty in the same position
I pretty much have to re-do the 1st semester.
I underestimated it and was lazy as fuck.
I can't muster up an ounce of willpower for studies.

I missed all mine except one which I think I'm gonna "miss" too since idgaf I can take it in feb.

If you can't feel anything then why stop you faggot piece of shit?

Not OP but Robbins? Is that an author. I've been reading a lot lately.

What are you studying? Anything but STEM or Trade school is a waste.

Damn dude why are you so angry it’s weird

>tfw no friends are in town yet
>tfw oneitis is in town but stopped talking to you
>tfw its depressing and grey outside
Im fucking losing it here

do it for him

THE pathology textbook

>oneitis

go to a basketball court or gym and play with whoever is there. could do the same with racketball, rock climbing, etc.

>seriously thinking about buying some cowboy killers to study
can't be having 2 battles at the same time (exams and nicotine cravings).
Will it fuck up my gym progress if I smoke like 1 or 2 per day?

That was me last semester. MAKE YOURSELF FUCKING, MAKE YOURSELF WORKOUT, JUST FUCKING DO IT user.

Ah I see. Thnx

Not op but it's horrible to obligate yourself to something that takes so much energy like exercise when you feel depressed. Also it's harder and you will most likely not be able to lift what you really should/could if you felt well.

go to the gym with your study shit my dude
the point is you don't want to be pic related
also working out may cheer you up

>Tfw was gonna graduate this semester
>failed first part of 2 semester math class
>can't take the 1st part until Fall 2018
>won't graduate until next year after telling my parents I would soon after so long
Am I gonna be ok? I feel like fucking crying

Nothing you can do about it now. Make sure you don't fail any other class or get a job in the meantime. You are gonna be ok.

thanks man, shit feeling is it's really the last required course on my plate. I am so fucking sick of math and college

It's almost over, bro. No quitting now, you got to do what you got to do and move on to being fucking sick of work and stuff.