Extremely high in protein

>extremely high in protein
>high in good fat
>Low in calories compared to
amount of protein you get
Why aren’t you eating steak every night bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28768296
who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/
vimeo.com/52606062
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

EXPENSIVE

Chicken is better

I was thinking about eating a steak a day when I try keto

This, really.

It's expensive to get good steak in the UK.

In the past year or so, most supermarkets only sell steak that is RIDDLED with fat, and not the good "melts on cooking" fat, the sinewy strand-y type that makes the steak inedible.

Not sure why this has happened, even fillet steaks are affected.

I eat a big chicken or steak meal everyday. Highly recommend

Does anyone know if chipotle's steak is actually good for you? would a burrito bowl with steak or chicken actually be clean?

I live in rural US where I can hunt my own game. Cheap as it gets and the taste is GOAT. If you live in the US and not in a libcucked state, get outside and kill your own meat.

Get yourself to Booths lad. Proper meat from there.

1 minute too soon = dies of Escherichia coli
1 minute too late = fricking trash it already

Also is right

Because chicken is cheap

Similarly I live on a beef farm so we always eat our own meat. We butcher the cattle ourselves. I also love to fish and hunt but its much harder here in Canada. But I shot 3 deer this year and got a ton of trout earlier in the season.

I am steak and eggs is the only meal I know how to make without a microwave
Literally every meal since 2014

Cause I'm terrible at cooking...I'll just burn it.

>Why aren't you eating steak every night bros?
Because steak every night taste like shit and is easily overcooked.
Chicken is better. You can marinate it in a million different flavors, its cheap and goes with almost everything.

>blaming the steak for your bad cooking skill

My cooking skills are off the charts user. You want me to cook you a mean egg? Give me your address details and I will be right over.

He is right user

not everyday, but a few times a week for sure
ate one after the gym on friday and another after the gym yesterday and I feel like a champ
because this place is full of plebs
>easily overcooked
you literally sear it in a pan for like 5 minutes on each side and its fucking done. nice and red on the inside with a crisp on the outside
I bought two pack of lb new yorks for $18
thats cheaper that two meals at mcdonalds

I live in Cheshire, but the poor bit. Nearest Booths is Knutsford.

There is a decent butcher in the local town, should make the effort to go there.

>i replied to OP twice
s-sorry, i just get a little exited talking about steaks

>implying I don't eat beef and veggie medly every night
Gotta get them fats in you for props test prods

you're completely correct

the only reason is cost

UK poorfag here

My meals of chicken, rice, beans, and veggies comes out to less than 3 dollars a meal (albeit I’m eating 6 meals a day).

Decent steak is roughly 5 times more expensive than chicken breast here.

>Why aren’t you eating steak every night bros?

Who says I am not?

cholestorol

muh evil fats

This. My dad is a good cook and used to buy prime steaks in bulk when i was a kid. Steak 3 times a week gets real old.

How do I get started? I can shoot, I passed an online course for my hunter safety card. But do I just go out to the gamelands and find a spot to sit in for a while? None of my friends or family hunt. I don't know where to go.

diverticulosis.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28768296

>eating steak means lmao no fiber

lmao, you read the first sentence, and still dont have any idea what the article is saying

>High-fiber diet does not prevent diverticulosis occurrence

fiber or not, the article is saying it has no impact on preventing diverticulosis.

the part you didnt read:

>Higher red-meat consumption shows mild increased risk of acute diverticulitis, especially when consumed as unprocessed red meat

If I were you I'd post a craigslist ad asking for some help getting started.

Everybody loves getting paid for their hobby, just be upfront that you are green as grass and make sure the other party isn't some weird fucking asshole.

Go to Aldi and peel the 50% off price off a few lettuces and stick them on steaks

>mfw i get a tenners worth of steak for a fiver
I'm on my phone and don't have any reaction face pictures

So do you guys hang the beef for a while? I do pigs, rabbit, and chickens. I was going to get a cow or two, but if have to take them to a slaughter house as I don't have a cooler to hang them in. Do you guys age the beef at all? Or just package it immediately?

Well that's not going to lead to user getting raped in the woods at all

>not using a meat thermometer

Because red meat is carcinogenic

Or you could also go tesco scan as you shop and put some steaks in the bottom of your bag without scanning them then fill the bag with other cheaper items, in the rare chance you do get checked they can never be arsed to go to the bottom of the bag

>UNEXPECTED ITEM IN LOADING AREA PLEASE WAIT FOR ASSISTANCE

I'd put an unexpected item in some of their staff's bagging areas if you catch my drift, Tesco sure does have some of the sexiest little sluts working for them compared to other supermarkets

its really unhealthy you stupid fuck, obviously unhealthy from the way it makes you look and feel after eating it more than 2-3 days in a row

>1 minute too soon = dies of Escherichia coli
What kind of third world country do you live in?

You literally just press the big "i'm using my own bag" button and it calculates the weight of your last item as zero.

I know this because my job is to walk over and press that button whenever retarded customers hear that sentence and start starting blankly at the screen

>works in a grocery store
>calls others retarded
ayyyyy lamow

>high in good fat
That would be bad fat. You'd want to eat nuts for good fat.

>not knowing by feel
>not buying meat from the local meat locker, avoiding all the shitty industry practices

>Escherichia coli
>dying

This.
You havent lived untill you have had Deer Nachos

>worried about food-borne illnesses from undercooked meat
>recommends poultry over beef

>not going sous vide and not worrying about feel or measuring temp

What the fuck do you eat at mcdonalds lad jesus

>7. Red meat was classified as Group 2A, probably carcinogenic to humans. What does this mean exactly?
In the case of red meat, the classification is based on limited evidence from epidemiological studies showing positive associations between eating red meat and developing colorectal cancer as well as strong mechanistic evidence.

who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/

as a matter of fact, third worlders like meat more dry and done than, let's say, brits and yanquees

its unenjoyable to eat

ground beef is 1000% nicer to eat

>sous vide
how tender does this get meat?

they post all of their food's nutrition online

>low in calories
But im a hardgainer

But I'm a girl so I will only need to do this minimum wage job until I find a suitable long term boyfriend wants me to move in with him rent free.

ayyyyy laymo

post tits

(((WHO))) yes goy dont eat a great source of zinc, iron, and highly bioavailable protein!

You fucking what???
Steak is easy to overcook?? Compared to chicken??? Hwhat the fuck i say what the fuck?? Chicken has to be perfect or else you get rubber or salmonilla meanwhile steak can be medium rare and perfectly fine

>wanting to be a freeloader bc of vagina

This is what roasties aspire to be.

because I bought a 45lb ham for $25.

Holy shit lad a 45 lb ham? Isn’t that just a half a pig?

you think that it's just a coincidence that americans who fetishize red meat have the highest rates of colorectal cancer and obesity?

((red meat)) is the real enemy

>Just become a thief bro, no problem.

You are what's wrong with the world. I wish you would kill yourself.

>not pressing the meat between your ass cheeks and slow cooking the meat with body heat

>be European
>whine about global superpowers

>big corporations constantly stealing from the little guy
>the little guy is everything wrong with the world when he steals back

thats not good fat. That is heart attack central fat. Look how much it has also. Say goodbye to your arteries and vascular health.

Americans also eat fucktons of simple carbs and "cheese" on everything

I am.

>45lbs is half a pig
you've never seen a hog. This is a pig thigh. The whole pig is like 400lbs

a double quarter pounder meal is 9 dollars in the hellhole known as california

>implying it isn't the sugar

>the days of the $1 mcdouble have past
so sad

I'm vegan so that's not an option. Also I'm pretty sure the fats in steak are not the good kind and red meat increases risk of colorectal cancer.

>and not in a libcucked state
Even Californians can get ahold of guns/ammo adequate for hunting and there's a ton of hunting in inland California. There's literally no excuse for not getting your own meat.

Unlike most, I love my steaks welldone.
Cheaper cuts of steak, the ones that don't bold on the rarer side, taste decent welldone.

I'm eating steaks almost everynight for about $14 a week thanks to BJs.

>vegan going on about ass cancer as if they aren't the human version of it

does it taste nummy with apple juice and gerbers too?

I do.

My nightly meal is a huge steak, some French fries, and steamed broccoli.

>high in good fat
>saturated fat
>good

Someone didn't pass the third grade.

You giggle, i eat like a king and save bank thanks to my taste.

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get thorough the third grade eventually. Eighth time's the charm, eh?

Saturated fat is the good stuff, kiddo.

The absolute state of fit

I live in California and have an SKS, but I haven't got around to hunting yet. You can get pretty good guns here, it's really not that bad. Im looking to get a nice bolt action soon.
We are not as liberal here as some states where you can own 30 round mags but for any hunting purposes there is no excuse.

Iirc there's more evidence that cancer thrives on sugar, which Americans can't get enough of

I definitely don't eat steak every day, I would if I constantly bought groceries and cooked more though. A flank steak is pretty cheap and good as fuck in my opinion even though it's a cheaper cut

better for you? because chicken will never taste better than beef. You can't just throw a chicken breast in a pan with some oil and butter and simple seasonings and have it taste amazing

>red meat
>getting colon cancer
no ty

>You can't just throw a chicken breast in a pan with some oil and butter and simple seasonings and have it taste amazing

>lard
>good fat

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

have some more preservatives goy

Sorry chickencuck. Beef is better. You give me the best fried chicken in the world and I'll take a steak over it any day.

Chicken is good when it's not the main part of the dish, like in a curry

Flank Steak is great. It’s really versatile since you can marinate it better than most cuts

vimeo.com/52606062

Little shop, little shop of horrors....

Abstract:
Plant-based diets are often touted as healthy, and yet many plants contain clever protective chemicals, carefully crafted by evolutionary forces over millennia, to serve the needs of the plant, rather than to nourish the human body. Many of these compounds are potentially toxic to animal cells, and include naturally-occurring pesticides, mineral chelators, and antibiotics.

Understanding what is lurking inside the vegetables we eat can be very useful in managing “mystery syndrome” symptoms that do not respond to a traditional Paleo Diet, such as Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, and Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Drawing upon scientific literature in the fields of medicine, botany, and toxicology, as well as upon my own personal and clinical experience, this presentation groups familiar foods into botanical families (crucifers, seeds, nightshades, etc) and introduces the audience to the potential risks and benefits of each. This talk is designed to be engaging, fun, and provocative.

>Go to Aldi and peel the 50% off price off a few lettuces and stick them on steaks

Lmao xD

Bought some 50% of bacon today, bitch missed it and I had to pay full price for it, to beta to say anything, fuck my life