I thought not eating meat is supposed to make you less stressed?

i thought not eating meat is supposed to make you less stressed?

youtube.com/watch?v=R-Nu5gIZHVY

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=R-Nu5gIZHVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Humans evolved into OMNIVORES, veganfags need to get over it and accept that their 'moral choice lifestyle' is a CULT.

>Complains about virtue signalling by signalling his superior virtue
JUST

richard pls go

He's pointing out people falsely virtue signalling. Everyone criticizing Logan Paul knows damn well they don't care about that corpse. They're just lying about their moral superiority to feel good about themselves, while still acting like a degenerate.
[spoiler]richard is still gay though[/spoiler]

i dont get it, is he really this retarded?
its not about having or not having respect for life, its about having respect for a human life.

hahhahsahhahahhqhshhshshwjrkdlflfkjahhshahhshshhshshhshahhahahahhahahahhgahshhshahhshahhshshgahshjsjjssjlöööshahshhahhahsjshhahahhahahahahahha

He's not retarded by any means, he's just ideologically possessed. He has his own in-group, vegan youtubers, where he reigns supreme and the group has their own set of axioms and moral virtues. Anyone who doesn't abide by their rules is a sinner and must repent or be cast out of the group.

This man is laying down the law for his followers and does so with great conviction and anger. He doesn't hold back when it comes to expressing his disgust for those that hold different values. Not unlike a certain infamous political leader from the 1930s and first half of the 1940s.

>"Not unlike a certain infamous political leader from the 1930s and first half of the 1940s."
kek

I mean I said that as sort of a joke, but the facts are all there in his videos, it's actually not far off. The thinking is the exact same mindset and thinking. Zero empathy for meat eaters, it's all disgust, he would put any randomly chosen cow to live over a meat eater and he can likely attest to that.

i fucking kek'd at that pic

>The thinking is the exact same mindset and thinking
That's what I get for trying too hard...

That and he thinks every single thing wrong with the world is due solely to eating meat.

I see you're a fan of Peterson as well.

That's hyper true on multiple levels of analysis. :) He saved my life.

I wish Richard just stuck with calling out people who lied about taking steroids and veganism. He quickly started doing more damage to veganism than good ever since every 15 year old edgy kid started following him and he just challenged people to stupid reddit tier debates

Keep it up, bucko.

>eat meat every day
>follow vg because he will inevitably post some shit like this

Animals and humans are not equal tho.

lol great video, not vegan and his argument that animals lives=human lives is stupid but it is so satisfying seeing him btfo all those annoying virtue singling cucks who were trying to capitalize on Logan's mistake like a pack of wolves

link to watch without giving him (You)s

hooktube.com/watch?v=R-Nu5gIZHVY

has he taken the neckpill?