How many eggs a day, is considered too much?

How many eggs a day, is considered too much?

Just had six in one sitting, and now I’m wondering what detriment they’ll have to my health.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hJAKWQ6dDpQ
google.com/search?q=centenarian egg&oq=cen&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i61j69i57j69i60l2j0.944j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&ei=q8NTWu3INIjajwTjrb6oCg&q=centenarian smoke&oq=centenarian smoke&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l10.332.2580.0.2670.18.12.0.0.0.0.251.1390.0j3j4.7.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..11.7.1390.0..46j0i131k1j0i46k1.0.ttoLDrNUf7U
vox.com/science-and-health/2017/7/25/16018658/what-the-health-documentary-review-vegan-diet
atherosclerosis-journal.com/article/S0021-9150(12)00504-7/abstract
businessinsider.com/usda-sued-over-new-dietary-guidelines-2016-1
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/eggs/
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.549.6029&rep=rep1&type=pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9001684
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10704618
healthline.com/nutrition/10-proven-health-benefits-of-eggs
healthline.com/nutrition/6-reasons-why-eggs-are-the-healthiest-food-on-the-planet#section1
suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/189529
bmj.com/content/346/bmj.e8539
suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=egg yolk
suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/07/egg-ology-today-underappreciated-health.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/11/underestimated-vitamin-d-sources.html
sciencebasedmedicine.org/what-the-health-a-movie-with-an-agenda/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18640459
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7625363
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You'll either become a high test, natty egg-roided god of a man or you'll get heart disease and die.
There is no middle ground.

Eggs are top tier superfood. Eat more and enjoy your gains

If I can't reach the first one then the second one is perfect because there's no point in living anymore.

Kek.
6 eggs a day seems to be doing OK and safely. Don't listen to the naysayers and gains goblins saying otherwise. Get big or die stroking, you choice.

How much eggs should I eat if I'm cutting?

If you have the money eat 6 eggs a day for a month and get a blood test every day.

>eating the yolk
Have fun getting heart disease

1 egg is the upper limit

Why would he even get fart disease? 1994 called, they want their science back

>1994 called, they want their science back
What does that even mean?

1 (one) egg equals a cigarette in terms of health.

Watch this to fully understand how poisonous eggs are:
youtube.com/watch?v=hJAKWQ6dDpQ

You'd do better to link a nutritionfacts video than that documentary

>;-; science proves I'm better off not eating chicken periods ;-;
>science is wrong, n-not my behaviour

Not what I said. I'm trying to help you make your point better by citing something shorter and more focused on the topic you're discussing.

I'm a fucking 5'4" midget and I eat 8 of these a day, sometimes 12.

You'll be fine

Ah shit I've been eating 4 for breakfast for the past two months. Now you got me worried

>cites a documentary as evidence
>w-why doesn't anybody believe me?
>yfw
Really bakes your bicycles.

You're so small because God punished you for killing and raping others of his beings.

Enjoy your heart attack and impotence.

>5'4

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KILL YOURSELF MANLET

I'd have to dig the fact up (can't at work) but the maximum is something like 28.

Eggs being bad is a fucking meme.

What should I do with the yolks if I only eat whites? thats a lot of food going to waste

They don't even look like they lift, why should I trust your source again?

One

The maximum is 1

nearly all people living 100+ eat at least one egg a day

You're lying and you know it, meatcuck.

And smoke tobacco

google.com/search?q=centenarian egg&oq=cen&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i61j69i57j69i60l2j0.944j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

it's not fucking difficult to not be a retard these days

google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&ei=q8NTWu3INIjajwTjrb6oCg&q=centenarian smoke&oq=centenarian smoke&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l10.332.2580.0.2670.18.12.0.0.0.0.251.1390.0j3j4.7.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..11.7.1390.0..46j0i131k1j0i46k1.0.ttoLDrNUf7U

vox.com/science-and-health/2017/7/25/16018658/what-the-health-documentary-review-vegan-diet

You can't even claim MUH VEGANS because Vox usually falls on the liberal side of things.

sorry, i had actually forgotten that's another centenarian trope

I usually eat about 2-3 eggs a day, 2 out of every 3 days if that makes sense.

The days without eggs are dark days.

>meatcuck
>eggs aren't even meat

????

About the egg point in this article, they ironically misunderstood the point that I guess the documentary made. I know the 1 egg = 5 cigarattes a day thing comes from a nutritionfacts video where he took the Harvard Nurses Study and did some math with the RR of cigarette smoking vs cholesterol intake to see how much damage 1 egg would be equivalent to, but other studies have found this relationship directly
atherosclerosis-journal.com/article/S0021-9150(12)00504-7/abstract
>The effect size of egg yolks appears to be approximately 2/3 that of smoking.

The Vox article says "the science has moved on" and that a nutrition committee has declassified cholesterol as a nutrient of concern. What they don't mention is that this committee was mostly chaired by people funded by or otherwise associated with the egg industry, for which the USDA received a lawsuit
businessinsider.com/usda-sued-over-new-dietary-guidelines-2016-1
Afterwards, the dietary guidelines they published included stronger warnings against cholesterol and a more strict, although not numerical, limit on cholesterol intake.

What The Health is not a good documentary, but not everything it says is total bullshit

eat the whole thing, cholesteral isn't bad for you, it is fat macros.

Is this true lads?
I eat 2 eggs every morning since about 4 weeks ago but I'm not sure if I should keep doing it

I'll put it this way. Even the most enthusiastic egg promoters will still, between the lines, tell you to limit your egg intake to no more than a few a week.

Harvard as an example:
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/eggs/
They practically shill eggs, writing about how they're not as dangerous as once thought, eating cholesterol isn't so bad, etc
Then when they reference research, the tone changes from "it's fine" to "you probably shouldn't eat more than 1 egg per day, and if you're watching your LDL or have diabetes then even 1 egg a day is too much and you should cut back more severely"

This to me does not sound like a health food.

I thought dietary cholesterol didn't affect blood cholesterol?

Go and fuck a zucchini

survivor bias

Buy egg whites?

In most people, it does, under the right circumstances.
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.549.6029&rep=rep1&type=pdf
Even when it doesn't, dietary cholesterol can be atherogenic by other means, just like smoking raises your heart disease risk without increasing your cholesterol.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9001684
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10704618

>>falling for this shit tier propaganda

So is it bad to eat more than one a day?

Are you just waiting for someone to tell you you can eat whatever you want?

Does anyone else here raise their own hens for eggs?

I used to eat 12 a day ,got my blood tests done and healthy as a horse. Eggs causing high blood fat levels is a biggest normie diet meme

If you're cutting - 10 eggs/day and what diet allows.
If you're bulking - 20 eggs/day, and varied food.

All vegan lies are very easy to debunk, but they don't get paid for care so they just slam it over and over and over.
All vegan lies are based on 40 year old sugar science that has been proven wrong but they still post it. Learn to ignore it.

Remember Harvard is a business organisation to make money! Nothing else. Their most valuable commodity is their brand name, so they been selling fake research for decades and is probably the #1 source of fake science in the world.

That science is old as fuck. That is what that means.

Vegan samefag detected. First post emotional content, then give emotiona assuring reply. Stupidity is the key to recognize it.
Worried about nuclear codes too? Move on to explain how you decided to swap diet and it's emotional euphoria and try get others to bandwagon on your emotions?

what bout this

I fucking love sucking eggs. God help me I can't stop.

>Just had six in one sitting, and now I’m wondering what detriment they’ll have to my health.
None
>healthline.com/nutrition/10-proven-health-benefits-of-eggs
>healthline.com/nutrition/6-reasons-why-eggs-are-the-healthiest-food-on-the-planet#section1
>suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
>jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/189529
>bmj.com/content/346/bmj.e8539
>suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=egg yolk
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/07/egg-ology-today-underappreciated-health.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/11/underestimated-vitamin-d-sources.html
>sciencebasedmedicine.org/what-the-health-a-movie-with-an-agenda/

>pubmed 9001684 and 10704618 - Fake science because they jump to conclusion about LDL and atherosclerosis, relying on "consensus".
Again, it's your liver that regulates HDL/LDL in serum, not your diet. But your diet will influence the particle size. Hence why processed solvent-extracted vegetable fat is suspected of being a lot worse than claimed.

These relatively old papers, (1992, 2000) are trying to find new explanations why cholesterol is bad - not the truth on cholesterol. Also notice that people sometimes complain about experiments on rats, but doing it in a Petri dish and claim human correlation is even worse.

The research that actually is making progress is from hospitals and similar institutions where they actually get to study humans dying, and can look at blood clots and hemorrhage both as it happens and during autopsy.

The problem with that research is that it goes in frontal collision with sugar and Big Pill who are both invested in keeping their income. (The latter being astronomical.)

A large number of small particles (usually expressed as a ratio between mass and number) are "superior to any of the cholesterol ratios for estimating risk of CVD".
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18640459

Low fat diets create more small (dangerous) LDL particles in your bloodstream.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7625363

The sugar/carb/grain industry working overtime to pretend this doesn't exist, and cling to old erroneous beliefs on fat and cholesterol because the new science ruin their evidence.
Since LowFat+HighCarb diets create a lot of dangerous particles (unless your physical activity matches your carb intake) they need to focus on fat as bad, since the total kcal can't get too high no matter the source. They don't want you to reduce the stuff they sell.

>the money

6 eggs a day is cheap as fuck where do you live?

damn good post