Fuck nofap, after a month of being UNPLUGGED, I GUARANTEE you will feel amazing
Your mind will never be as clear or as focused, your depression will go away

Fucking try it, I dare you

1 month

Go UNPLUGGED

but will it help me get pucci

how would i talk to all my friends on Veeky Forums

Yes

Bump because ive thought about at least downgrading my phone. Ive begun to look around and see EVERYONE with their faces in their phones and its rather pitiful looking. Its a legit addiction and it cant be healthy

this to be desu

This is the truth, but applying nofap is a joke compared to this.
Full '80s lifestyle would be gold for a while.
>no phone
>movies only at cinema
>having to actually walk to entertain yourself
>resetting the insta-gratification from shitpost and google search
I just need to find the strength

you quite probably can live missing onion and sipthreads for a month user

nah, that's boring

All of these pathetic "cheat code life hack" meme philosophies
>buy a planner
>every sunday evening plan your entire week down the hour

Realize that moderation is the key to lasting discipline. Even spartans relaxed, drank wine, and fucked boy thighs from time to time...fuck mate

Last 2 Digits = Days UNPLUGGED

Roll

I've done all that, except I still visit Veeky Forums. Haven't found any other good substitute to alleviate boredom.
(If I pick up a game I tend to waste too much time and it even steals time from the gym so I don't do that anymore.)

I don't even have a phone and it causes lots of anxious looks in people who can't be without one. (Well, I have a landline)

A friend used to relax like that for vacations. Go hiking in some desolate area far from civilization without a phone for 2 weeks a year. Probably what inspired me to go full alpha and don't be such a needy pussy to society.
Feels great!

let's go

Roll

>59 days
Challenge accepted

ROLL
I NEED THIS
I know I am addicted

Right now is just a bad time for me to unplug

I may try it and limit my internet usage but some people like myself, are glued to the screen for a reason

We are always working or learning something on the internet. I have to do my research, if I dont what do you think will happen?

I mean if you want to virtually kill your social life, avoid any sort of information you want to know about, ignore important notices from services that have upgraded to the internet and instant messaging, live on yesterday's news, and generally live at a pace that's 10% that of most people around you, I'd say go for it

Do it man, it's amazing. The trick is (if you're really addicted, like I was) to set a timer thorughout the day to ring every minute, and then you think a positive thought for 5 seconds. This will make you feel better and will take your mind off
the mental pain and boredom

gentle

>be creative for entertainment
It's okay if I use my wacom tablet?

ayy

bye fren

I'll start tomorrow lol