Help a manlet out, can I still grow at 18?

manlet reporting in at 5'7.5 and age 18(19 next month), I have already outgrown my parents but my brother is still taller than me(hes like 5''10/11 which is the average in the country). Is it still possible for me to grow a few more inches? I heard you don't stop fully growing till you're 25 if so I would like to know how to optimize my genetic potential while I'm still in my growth period, just a list of recommended stuff that could make me grow taller and things to avoid that could stunt my growth

Other urls found in this thread:

irc.bio/product/mk677-solution/
slideshare.net/drchetansamra/age-estimation-by-bones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go check if your growth plates are closed
if not take MK677
if yes commit sudoku or become a girl(male)

how and where can you check your growth plates and what is MK677??

>growth plates?
>mk6777?
>sudku?

I didn't understand anything in that post, care to elaborate?

5'3" and 18 degenerate manlet filth here
can I expect 1-2" in a few months of mk677

>Stand in the corner of a pitch black room
>Make sure there is no light coming in at all
>Close your eyes and imagine yourself growing
>Concentrate on this while putting your arms above your head and reaching as high up as you can
>Whisper "grow, grow, grow..." to yourself
>Continue this for at least 30 minutes
>Do this every day for a month and measure your progress throughout.

It's vocabulary associated with little guy pipe dreams

Blast yourself with radiation

bump, no one has given a serious/helpful reply as of yet

literally the same bro 170cm turning 19 next month(8 feb)

I'm not comfortable in taking drugs that could cause side effects or fuck up my dna for generations

Drugs cannot possibly change your dna. You misunderstand whatever thing you read.
You might have one last spurt in you. I'm the same height I was at 18 and i'm 27. Who knows? Eat plenty.

Definitely MK677 and an aromatase inhibitor
Both are relatively safe and have been extensively proven so

MK677 will raise your HGH and IGF1 without messing with your natural hormone secretion and Aromatase Inhibitor will lower estrogen and help prevent your growth plates closing

>are relatively safe

what exactly is this mk677? And what are the potential side effects? I was hoping for natural advice, I don't really want to go messing up my hormones with chemicals/drugs unless its 100 percent safe

Temporary tiredness, intense dreams and hunger mainly
MK677 is popular due to its safety and the ability to come off it any time as it doesn't affect natural hormone release

There's plenty of info on youtube etc. about it and it's probably the only way you'll squeeze out an inch or two before the end of puberty unless you get lucky

Take this red pill now, or you're going to be a manlet forever: 100% safe = 100% guarantee to be let down by the results. Either you want it bad enough to take a risk, or you just deal with what your genetics give you.

Do you need to run pct with MK677? I heard it's a suppressant

It sounds enticing, however would I have to take it consistently till I'm 25? Is it like steroids where if I stop taking the gains I had will start to go?

It should work on it's own
MK677 is renowned for not being a suppressant

I'm also a manlet and have ordered MK

>it's popular due to its safety and the ability to come off it any time
yes it's not a suppressant so you can come off when you want

Where'd you order it? I'm thinking of ordering from irc.bio. I'm not a manlet but I don't really see any downsides of taking it

>you don’t stop growing until you’re 25
user, i have some bad news. you also should punch whoever said that in the throat

maxmusclelabs.com

Best price I could find, has a few recent reviews and fast postage

irc.bio/product/mk677-solution/ Isn't the 25mg solution better than the pills?

I stopped growing when I was 16 but then I was already 6 1

>Matthew McConaughey
>6'0"
alright alright alright

Not sure if they ship to UK bongland but that's better value for money
Id need to buy a measuring cylinder but I'll get this one next time

I guess you can try what robin williams did, guaranteed to add an inch or two

Implying this manlet can even reach a true man's throat

no op, but I have a question. I'm in a similar state of op if I took mk677 for 2-3 years could I just drop it for ever and keep all the gains I made?

Jesus fuck off you self hating subhuman.
You already made a thread
>teeehee I'm a degenerate xD
Back to fucking discord.

>manlet detected

As far as I'm aware yes. You aren't going to shrink back to your initial height.

slideshare.net/drchetansamra/age-estimation-by-bones

>being such a manlet the only one who would marry you is your groomed daughter

I was looking you this mk677 and I have a bad feeling about it,most people seem to be taking it because they want to gain muscle and get better sleep, is there not any more natural things that are solely for height growth

yh you can

hang off a bar for at least 30 mins a day, split it up like 3 session of 10. use wrist wraps obviously.

since ab work is boring do leg raises while hanging so you can continue to avoid them after a workout.listen to music to make it more bearable

if your plates haven't fused you could gain a few inches of height, maybe more if you have tall relatives.

this shit took over a year of dedication and you might not gain anything if you're old. but 30 mins a day spent doing this is better than 30 mins of time wasting on the internet.

at least you'll have v strong abs if you dont grow

HGH, if you want to spend like 5k USD a month on it.

Either don't be a pussy or be a manlet

this sounds like a meme/broscience but still I would feel more inclined to do something that is natural and has little down sides than take drugs like the others are offering. Is there actually any testimonials from this? have you tried it?

test and letro you dumb fucks

ye

was 5"9 at 20

did it till mid 21 and was at 5"11-6"

but i my dad is 6"2 and i grew up a fatty so i think the weight slowed my growth down and suddenly the load taken off has made me grow more or has decompressed my spine.

being fat increases your estrogen.

estrogen stunt your growth

at least i grew

but ive seen 6"-6"4 fatties
probs genetic lottery

yea qq

im glad youre not a manlet too man

tenks

Why do you care?
Height won't get you laid or help any other aspect of your life.
Worry about your dick size and your wallet.

>Height won't get you laid
Dont be deluded