Is being Veeky Forums actually useful?

you don't work manual labor

wamen like confidence which plenty of fat and skinny guys have

you can't beat anyone up if they have a $5 knife

what am i missing?

yeah if you have a thigg neck it takes more cuts to decapitate you increasing your life expectancy by dozens of seconds

>i do manual labor
>getting Veeky Forums gave me infinitely times more confidence
>I don't lift to fight people.

You are missing the health benefits, social benefits (people treat you better), look better, get girls easier, etc.

>get girls easier
it's easier to talk to more girls than it is to workout every day and eat 500000 calories

>wamen

>hurr durr don't really need to be fit anymore
>getting fit to fight ppl lol
>you can't lift away autismo but to think that you don't get more confident by lifting?

If you don't get it, then quit. More space for us others at the gym anyway.

>is being healthy and in shape useful?
So stupid. I bet your weight starts with a 3.
You don't get fit to fight someone on the street you dumb tub of lard.

>Less risk of heart disease, cancer, and diabetes.
>Less risk of being an immobile worthless shit when you get old.
>More confidence than any fatty or skelly
>More pussy than any fatty or skelly

actually i'm skelly

just googled it and apparntly lifting weights decreases cancer risk? i thought it was the other way around. guess i'll start then thanks

i sound like i'm trolling but i just haven't done any research and heard this myth somewhere

>it's easier to talk to more girls than it is to workout every day and eat 500000 calories

No it's not.

Don't do it if it's such a chore to you nobody is forcing you to be fit

But I do work manual labor. We’ve had to fire plenty of skinny guys over the years because they couldn’t keep up.

But lifting isn’t about how women treat you, it’s about how men treat you. As long as you’re not a manlet being big and muscled automatically commands more respect from other men.

I think OP is trolling but I gotta say, you may not work manual labor but being strong helps with every small physical task, which is all the time. My current roommates have never done an ounce of manual labor or weight lifting and they seem to physically struggle with the smallest things like carrying grocery bags or moving furniture around. It makes me chuckle watching them try do just normal stuff

I do work manual labor and lifting makes my job 10x easier, guys i work with are dead tired after a 9 hour shift of lifting 120lb steel drums and I'm energised and ready for the gym

they probably lift with shit form too

t. was lifting with shit form at work before learning to deadlift

They do have shit form, they always get injuries from not lifting properly

i may be new to deadlifting but that dont look right

You live a healthier life and injuries are not as bad when one is fit.

People treat you way different when you're swole m8

Three basic factors:

>it's fun (for some) and it feels good (afterwards)
>it's good for your health (if you keep it sensible and don't go full dysmorphic bodybuilder)
>it improves how you look

I've transcended women so I only care about the health and mood benefits. Feeling good feels good.

dont worry it is

>you can't beat anyone up if they have a $5 knife
well strength does not equal fighting skill anyways. that's why there's so many skeletons that could beat the shit outta any strong dude