LEAVE ETHEREUM TO ME

LEAVE ETHEREUM TO ME.

NEO ID CONFIRMS THIS.

Holy fuck I've been syncing my NEO wallet all day. I just want to move my RPX over to an exchange so I can trade it for NEO before it moons again. Fucking FUCK!

what exactly is the neo token used for

cute, my phones broken so i cant log in using 2fa

doesnt get worse than this

It is literally ETH but Chinese and also can be staked for GAS to be used on its network. So ETH but better.

getting free gas (equiv of eth) and being able to theoretically vote on changes to the blockchain

1 ico

CHINK ICOS FAGGOT.

BUY NOW OR KYS INSTEAD I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

i think NEO will surpass Ethereum

Ethereum has been shown to be somekind of unprofessional, and Vitaliks tweets dont help Ethereum either

NEO seems very professional and disciplined project

this happened to me a month or two ago, had to go get my phone fixed just so i could log into all my accounts and switch 2fa over to a new phone. I realise I could also have contacted the exchanges, but since I had it on for about 7 different exchanges I just figured it would be easier to fix my phone.

It does everything ETH does but slightly worse.

BETTER you mean, FAGGOT.

And no autistic leader who is likely to crash the price at any given moment with his retarded fucking tweets.

Everytime he says something retarded the price go up tho.
The pedo thing made Ethereum climb to 330.

Price didn't lower you shill faggot.

Eat my asshole whitey.

Technologically NEO is better in nearly every way. This information is easily found via google, do some research, faggot.

>tech doesn't matter, image is everything, even on an information technology blockchain
I'm sorry but you just weren't meant to make it in this world.

Like shares on the NEO network.
Vote for changes,
For now generating gas via drop but in the future neo will get gas as dividends instead (from all transactions).
All transactions are made in gas so neo is just that, a share.

Where do I buy for €s fellas?

Use Neon and send it instantly?