You Know This Feel, Right?

>OR you don't

My wife went to the same schools as me from elementary to high and was taller than me until freshman year. She's 5'8 so I'm hoping for some longmen children

Why are we doing this thread again?

'coz feels

I was 6'3" at 16 yo
All i know is lower back pain
The comic s pretty cute though

I was 5'5 at 16
Now i'm mid 20s and 5'9...

It improved I guess?

I mean im tall but girls dont care about me or my muscles or my height

>can create any character your imagination can hold on
>makes a Naruto knock-off with a Hinata knock-off to pair with

You posted this again because you wanted to be the OP of another successful thread, don't you even care about my feelings?

Delete this thread, this picture and ban yourself

My hot neighbour and I used to play every week for a couple of years, she was one year younger than me but still taller

> probably at 15
> I moved, we didn't meet for a couple of years
> I was probably 185cm+ at the time (192cm eventually)
> she was probably 165cm
> humped her thicc ass for a few minutes while our parents were outside

Had a childhood friend/crush and this happened in high school. When we were in early elementary, I was taller, then in late elementary/junior high she was taller.
Freshman year (I think) we hadn't spoken in a while and I had grown taller than her. We hung out and watched a meteor shower at her place and she commented on it.

It never panned out.

I never had childhood friends cause I moved so much as a kid

>Why?

>that obviously interested submissive behaviour from that qt
muh dick

I'm 6'3 so yes. Hit my growth spurt around grade 8 or 9 and then I just towered over most of the other kids.

when i entered high school i was 4 feet 11 inches tall when i graduated i was 6 feet 0.5 inches tall

is this common or im some acromegagliclet ?

Haha me too. All the time. Constantly lol.
For
No
Diagnosible
Reason

I've never had a girlfriend like this. I am taller than most women though, so I guess I do know that feeling.

>will get my Mk677 in 3 weeks.
I will know this feel soon

>I never had childhood friends cause I moved so much as a kid

This. Got MRI, doctors, physical therapists, even charlatan chiropractors. No relief.

Swim and do back exercises (do hypers). I had the same thing growing up, and it was because I didn’t have the muscles to support being over 6’ by the time I went to high school.

>be 16 173 cm
>crush is 175cm
>growth spurt ( 2 years later)
>180cm
>crush notices it and hugs me
>she say "i love that you are big"

Was 166 cm at begining at school
Finish it at 180 cm

>180 cm
>big

Please tell me stories of growing taller after 18. I need to be hopeful (im 19 at 5'9)

My dad grew a couple inches in college. He's only 5'7". I didn't really, and I'm only about 5'6".

Hope that helps, user.

her tits got nice and big desu

>>she say "i love that you are big"
>crush
yOU'RE A REALdum bs ack of shit if you don't capitalize on your shit you fuck nigger retard

no, was alway bigger than Girls, i fucked one whe i was 15.

>first gf in grade 9
>we're the same height
>tells me she hopes I get taller in the future
>I don't

It's shit like this that actually short guys (not 5'9") start to learn early on.

>Females are taller, on average, than males in early adolescence, but males, on average, surpass them in height in later adolescence and adulthood. In the United States, adult males are, on average, 9% taller[86] and 16.5% heavier[87] than adult females.

I had a huge crush on the girl me and all my friends thought was the hottest shit when I was like 12, but I was a really short kid, always shorter than all the girls, until about the end of highschool where I hit my growth spurt and jumped to 6'1. Then in college I put on weight and started lifting, and I've always wanted to meet that girl (moved away after elementary school) just to see how she'd react, since I openly got turned down over being shorter than her.

Hate to break it to you stud, but she's been riding the cock carousel round and round

31 and 5'5" here. You may be fucked.

Wife is 6'1" so I never need a step stool. She will however put things in the top cabinets when she's mad at me.

The time didn't start for me...

I really have to thank my father, although he died when I was only 3 or 4, for his genes.

White, tall @ 6'2", good strong weight and muscle distribution @ 200, attractive with a nice healthy head of hair, good sense of humor, smart, and not a shred of modesty.

>she will never be your gf

Same, really thankful to my parents. Mixed chinese/white, tanned, 5'10 (can't complain, my whole family is

What are the advantages/disadvantages of getting a taller gf?
am 177 cm (~5'9.5) and potential girl is let's say 5'11-6'.

Was 5'10 or so around age 17 when I left high school. Lost touch with some friends, but ended up seeing them again about 2-3 years later, on which occasion I was told I'd grown taller. I had apparently grown another 2 inches despite my parents being manlets. Maternal grandparents and grandmother's father were tall for their age and my uncle's close to 6'2 though, so that probably did it.

>She will however put things in the top cabinets when she's mad at me.
I kind of lost it there, user. No bully.

possibly taller children

This..

Comic source?

Cum inside while burying face in her amazon tiddies

>tfw move around a lot as a baby
>stopped moving in 5th grade
>lmao good luck socializing yourself because your parents are reclusive niggers and never let you have friends as a kid
all of my /friends/ before 6th grade were just my sister's friends that she was allowed to have because she was older or something stupid and I only hung out with them when they were already hanging out.

I now have 2 friends, depression and enjoy investing.

For you

> Implying that girl remained pure waiting for him to grow up instead of getting filled with cum from dozens of Chads.

Yeah i'm taller than my wife, tallest guy in the family at 5'4"
I'm going to have lots of midget children too

tfw 5'3

my mum is 4'10" so i never had much chance

my mother is 5 ft but my brother is like 5'8. when i was young i was really fat. i used to starve myself during teennage to lose weight and didnt eat much. i am 100 percent sure i fucked me up. my mom used to tell me not to starve myself since i was growing. i didnt listen. i should have.

My gf is 5’9”/5’10 and likes teasing short dudes about their height. I’m 6’3” though

hold me bros

>6’2 with a 5’5 wife with h cup titays
I have become test itself

Post wife

I was eternally 5'10 from 8th grade onward until I did SS senior year and found I was 6 foot 1 by the end of it

>Have a crush since kindergarten
>Taller than me
>I move from school in primary
>We see each other at a high school party
>"Wow user you are big"
>She was pretty much the same, but without glasses (also no tits or ass)

Did I made it?

I don't know that feel.

I was taller than my peers my entire life.

I bet she looks something like this.

your children will be manlets just like you

I left my junior year of high school at 5'4" (I just got my permit before prom in April so 5'4" was my State recognized height.)
When I came back my senior year I came in at 5'11" and Im now 6' tall.
I know that feel OP, I slimmed down and cut my hair, qts all over me senior year.
That stopped after I got chubby again

>tfw used to be at 6'4"
>now I stopped exercizing and I've shortened back to 5'8

Time to hit the gym again.

did you gain 400 pounds and lose half your upper body bones? I dont think the gym can restore that