Bad Ass Matching

What kind of a bad ass are you?
Are you a Schwartenegger or a John Cena?
Post your weight, in kilos or in pounds, and I'll tell you on what level of bad ass you are.
(You're mostly going to get matched with a pro wrestler, so if that's not your thing, you're going to be disappointed.)
Don't forget to mention the unit (kilos or pounds).

72kg

250 fat trying to get to EVIL mode

At the welterweight of 72kg, you could beat WWE jobber Brian Kendrick, but would then get beaten by game critic Spoony.

Are we talking about pounds or kilos?

Pounds. Hoping to cut to 220 and up the cut. Always wanted to get to sub 200

Would you be FIT at 250 pounds, you would be the apex predator, and likely on steoids. You would do battle with the likes of snake man Randy Orton, Ethan Carter III and the icon Sting. You'd be able to beat Jake "The Snake" Roberts (in his prime), but then you'd get beaten by John Cena.

104kg

At present I'm on rehab after doing my shoulder in.

I think I'd do okay as a chubby jobber

At 104kg you'd beat "Better Than Perfect" Hulk Hogan impersonator Curtis Axel,
but then you'd get beaten, either by russian champion Ivan Drago, or, ehm, YouTube star Armored Skeptic.

5'4" 300lbs

I only have data for weights in my database.
You are fighting in the super heavyweight division, and...
Uh-oh...
Suddenly clouds cover the sun for eternal night, and you hear that dread sounding of The Bell. Towering before you, at 6 feet 10, is "The Deadman" The Undertaker.
...which you then beat.
...but what's this? There is music playing "I Am A Real American"? It's the All American Hero Hulk Hogan, back in his prime!
...and he beats you.

80 kg i believe

You are fighting in the middleweight division, and I've got some bad news for you:
After you having defeated wrestler Rey Mysterio, you are going to The Octagon to fight none other than UFC Hall of Famer Royce Gracie - the most influential figure in all of modern MMA history! Good luck. Oh, what? You BEAT him?!
Fine, how about the israeli-scottish cruiserweight wrestler Noar Dar then?
Yup, HE beat you.

*Noam Dar

110kg

6'1" 160 lbs. IDPA master-level competitor SSP division (stock service pistol).

Wrestler Edge suddenly makes a grab for your girlfriend, and tries to fuck her IN PUBLIC, but you put a definite stop to that.
At 110kg, are on par with "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair. Woo!
...but then some dance music starts playing, and you ultimately lose your girlfriend to the seductive spanish dance moves of wrestler Fandango.

6'4 and 90kg. I think I am a good balance between having muscle but still being lean enough to have good endurance

160 pounds and a crack shot, eh? Well, I've got a present for you. Breathe deep, hahahahahahah!
When you come to from your nemesis The Joker's gas trap, you find yourself unarmed, in an area with wrestling jobber Brian Kendrick, but him having been defeated earlier, he is replaced by UFC lightweight champion Rafael dos Anjos, but you easily defeat him.
Then out jumps Jackie Chan, who starts wailing on you out of nowhere, and that lightning fast daredevil ultimately beats you.

Fair enough.

You might have strength and endurance, but can you do backflips? Your opponent, the masked mexican Sin Cara, sure can, but ultimately his awesome acrobatics serves him no good, as you pluck him out of the air and pin him.
...but now it's time to put on the boxing gloves and get ready to ruuumbleeeeee! Who's your boxing opponent going to be? Well, it's none other than Rocky Balboa! You get knocked out in the second round while Rocky starts crying out for his girlfriend.

As a side note: This isn't based on Sylvester Stallone's weight, but the CHARACTER Rocky's weight (90.7 kilos).

Mate I'll just WOO a fucking new one if I'm on Ric flairs level

>5'11
>140 lbs
tfw stacy keibler mode
tfw male (male)

At 140 pounds, you are in the lightweight division, comparable to English underdog rockstar wrestler Rockstar Spud, and Harley Quinn.
For your first opponent you will have to go to Asia. There is some murmur amongst the crowd as they try to decide on a worthy adversary, but then a baffled silence fall upon them. They part for the newly presented challenger, and you can't believe your eyes when your opponent turns out to be someone who's back from the grave! At 5 feet 8, it's the dragon legend Bruce Lee!
...and after a legendary fight, you defeat him!
...but then a new challenger appears. ...at only 4 feet 5! It's midget wrestler Hornswoggle! ...and he beats you, your newfound glory turned to shame.

195 pounds (6'4)

At 195 pounds, you are in the light heavyweight division, comparable to former president of WCW Eric Bischoff, and Georges St-Pierre - one of the greastest MMA fighters of all time.
Your first opponent is The Man That Gravity Forgot - the acrobat wrestler Neville. After some really impressive flips from him, you still manage to knock him out.
Your next opponent WOULD be the luchador wrestler Sin Cara, but he's already defeated, so instead you have to suffer a humiliating defeat at the hands of YouTube's skeptic-bully Undoomed.