Ghosted for the third time in one month

>ghosted for the third time in one month

Why do they even bother giving me their numbers?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_augmentation#Autologous_fat_grafting
medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

your next step is a shooting haha

shooting 'roids haha

kek

Bruh, you've already talked to 3 girls in the past 8 days? You're already doing more than 90% of this board.

>asked a girl who was pretty into me for her number a couple weeks ago
>gave it to me immediately
>never texted her

i dont know, op. You think she still thinks about it?

>Not using your Veeky Forums body to scam roasties into giving you their information and selling it

Iktf, bro
I've been ghosted 2 times this year already...

Sorry, my man, but doing that's way to become part of the problem...

OP here, can someone please tell me what exactly I did wrong?

>double-texting
*inhales* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"i dont go to church here"

i think

its in that text at least since she stopped responding after that one.

the only time you don't want dubs, trips, or (may allah forgive me for suggesting such a thing) quads

You text like a gay robot.

Nobody fucks the "oh cool" guy. Nobody fucks the "understood." guy. Nobody fucks the "if I recall correctly" guy.

kek

Stop trying so goddamn hard. You're typing novels to bite-sized responses. Act flippant

Lmfao. Also, no fuckin emojis you faggots.

I never use emojis, only she did

You are trying too hard to qualify yourself to her. She was interested at first and qualified herself, then asked you some questions.

At that point you should've just answered concisely (or not at all) and changed the subject to something actually interesting that she doesn't talk about every god-damn day. Then started teasing and flirting, then invited her to do something.

Don't double text, ever.

>mfw i'm this guy
I just don't know what the fuck to say

Ur an emoji u fucking tomatonigger

Easier than looking like a jerk and rejecting you in public. Also I'm scared a guy will freak out and kill me sometimes when I deny them if I'm not nice.

Well honestly you deserve death if you reject a guy based on his looks

>i was wondering if you would like to

Cringe mate. Doesn't get panties wet. Consider:

>I'm taking you out tomorrow for dinner/drinks/whatever, ill pick you up at 7

She declines.

>repeat but do it 2 days later

If she declines again:

> let me know when you're ready for a good time

Don't text again. If she doesn't reply she wasn't interested anyway and nothing you do wouldve changed that.

Is it really so fucking hard?
Why'd you get her number in the first place, just to have some gay conversation about church?

Texting should only be used for setting up dates, don't talk about stupid meaningless shit, you can do that in person.

>t. ugly nigger

Lol you sound like a HAES goblin. Do you really want me to try and work things out with you if in a relationship I'm never going to be turned on or want to have sex with you? Anyway, I reject guys on far more than just looks.

Top kek

You're trying to establish a connection over text. Impossible to do. Your first message was trash, you're not trying to start a conversation over text, you're trying to set up a date.

1st text: "It's user from Veeky Forums" (right after you get her number)
2nd text: "What are your plans for this weekend?" (She's either open to meet or not, easy to tell)
3rd text: "let's [do activity] on [day] at [time], [witty line if you aren't autistic]" (She either agrees, declines with reschedule, or declines)

That's it

I got one for you fellas, maybe you guys can riddle me this.

>go to bar with bro
>meet dope ass honey
>chat up dope ass honey
>start to dance with her, I never danced a day in my life, my ex tried 6 years to get me to dance
>dance my fuckin feet off, felt all my gainz drain because of the cardio.
>while dancing I bring her in close and start making out with her
>I am finally the douchebag at the bar making out with a chick. Felt fuckin good
>whisper in her ear "I'ma get ur fuckin number tonight"
>she whispers back "ima give u my fuckin number"
>fast forward a week, we were busy....
>I take her out on a date
>holy shit this chick is cool af, cute af, and we're def feeling each other.
>tells me it's a 10/10 date, how much she loved it....
>I drop her off at her place and I say "hey, I wanna date you exclusively"
>She's like bruh, I'm lowkey kinda down but I've only known you a week so lets just keep dating
>I get home, she texts me about how much fun she had, all that shit...
>fast forward a week and she's bailed on plans twice now
>I hit her up, ask her what's up
>She tells me she wants to keep hanging out and that she really likes me but doesnt want anything serious right now
>I tell her I understand and kinda got that feel too
>She thanks me for understanding
>I havent hit her up since and I dont think I will... She has my number
>she's never hitting me up is she?

I only ask a girl for her number if she's showing interest/acting friendly etc. So don't do those things if you aren't fucking interested.

>inb4 "hurr acting nice isn't an invitation"

It absolutely fucking is. These is no reason any man will ever initiate a conversation with you other than to romance you. Or did you seriously think he "just wanted to be friends"? Dumb roastie cunt

Im a virgin who thinks women can have a conversation. I should stop thinking that i guess

You should have given her an ultimatum when she rejected your relationship invitation

This. I guess I thought church girls were above the psychological games and just want an interesting and successful man. It was naïve

Ya think so? I mean I did kinda jump the gun there a bit. I was really into this chick tho.

Like holy shit boys, I took her for a drive and by the end, her hand was on my shifter, my hand on top of hers, and we were rowing through the gears while racing on the touge. It was a good feel.

That being said, I banged one out with my auxiliary chick and got my head back on straight. She sent the last text so I dont know if I should wait a bit, like a week or two and hit her back up to take her on a second date, or just never hit her up again and see if she texts me?

just text her already. say u were busy if she asks

Personally I stop responding when guys repeatedly ask me about what I did/how my day was. It's intrusive and boring

Are you retarded? If you want to actually build a connection with someone do it IRL, not over text you autistic basement dwelling brainlet.

Lol user. I don't know how old you are but go into every situation regarding women with no expectations. It's all a matter of luck, timing and suave. Just this week I was hitting on this bartender and she gave me her number, she seemed into me and I figured what the fuck. Anyway, after a few days I texted her saying let's get a drink at so and so place and time. She texts back that I seem like a cool guy but she's queen and was trying to be discreet.

Now why in the fuck a queen woman would give me her number is beyond me besides the fact that women are afraid of not being nice, and the fear that men will attack them if they outright refuse a man.

The latter is a legitimate reason but it's a strange world we live in user.

>Don't take life too seriously and just keep putting yourself out there.

this but bigly

>her hand was on my shifter, my hand on top of hers, and we were rowing through the gears while racing on the touge

What does this mean? please translate into my amerimutt English pls

I once got ghosted for saying didn't know any rich people. We were talking for like 2 days then I said that and the conversation literally ended.

Don't feel bad OP. Just keep at it. Next time don't text that often and try to set up a date pretty quickly after talking for a little bit.

Something like this:
Get number
Wait a day
Text after work
Ask her when she's open next
Go on date

If she keeps texting you wait an hour or so then fire off a few texts and repeat. Text a little more at night though.

u wanted to go exclusive after 1 date? ur either gay or desperate

I meant queer fucking auto correct.

Not every dude is an KHV troll so desperate to lose his v-card he sees every girl as an opportunity. Chads friend-zone girls and have genuine female friends. It's not that hard.

>asking for permission to take her out
>not leading the conversation or making any cheeky inside jokes

From her perspective
>Ok he seems nice, not sure I would date him
>Ok he's texting me with a boring non flirty conversation that's not going anywhere
>ew, why does this needy stranger need to know what I'm doing?
>yawn

When you text a girl, just be a fun guy, and when you text her it should always be obviously headed towards another meet up. This is the flirtatious romance phase that leads to casual fucking.

>Hey (girl), this is my private number, save it under VIP. (You can also joke about something you talked about when you met her)
>I usually go to this nearby coffee shop, you should join me on Wednesday around 6PM. I can only promise incredible conversation.
(She may have plans already, if it's important try to reschedule, if it's just chilling with friends say "They'll understand when you tell them youre going out with an amazing guy." They'll usually go with it)
>Cool, see you then.
*stop texting her until then*

Texting girls requires a mindset, not recited lines about how you respect her time and need her to text you back. You can even just call her and set this all up, they like that more.

My cars a manual so you know, you gotta shift gears. So shifter? The thing you shift gears with

I was really feeling this chick man, and it aint like I asked her to be my gf. Just date exclusively. That being said, I've been out of the dating game for 7 years because I had a gainz goblin of a gf but I stuck around because I didn't know any better.

So what's the plan now?

yikes

you're supposed to talk IN PERSON

only ever talk to women IN PERSON

you can't fuck a girl unless you're talking IN PERSON

> asked her to be my gf. Just date exclusively.

implicitly the same thing

no plan going forward. u fucked it up. u can try for a second date but dont have high hopes

>be me, female, 5'5", 150 lbs, probably 5/10, but no dyed hair, makeup, cleavage, leggings, acne or piercings
>me and a guy click amazingly well personality-wise, we've been friends for 6+ years
>we'll call him person, thin and nerdy
>we both love computers
>laugh at each others jokes, spend lunches talking together
>help each other with essays, lab reports
>straight A's study gang
>"hey, you have anyone to go with to prom?"
>he says he has nobody atm
>next day I give him a $50 target gift card
>"you always have me, person"
>he smiles "thanks user"
>fast forward after new years break
>he got a 10/10 skinny blonde gf from another school
>mfw I can't compete
>mfw I blew money on him
>mfw this is senior year and still no bf

Lose 20 lbs and you can have whoever you want.

Yeah fuck it, I probably caught the feels a bit too hard with this one. First girl I clicked with since my ex. Good learning experience. Also gave me the confidence that if I can pick up a chick like that and have her like, I can get others.

Maybe I'll see what's good with her in a bit

S A R A S O T A
A
R
A
S
O
T
A

>spent money on a man
damn did you ever get that backwards

anyway, you said you're 5/10 and have no breasts, so I assume you're a stem major. save a couple paychecks and get en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_augmentation#Autologous_fat_grafting and go from a 5/10 to a 7/10

Hey man I just got curved hard by this one girl and I have no fucking clue why. She did some chasing too and sounded enthusiastic when I asked her out but never responded when I asked when she was free. I waited a week and a half then decided to shoot her a text again. She hasn’t even responded and that was 7 hours ago now. Oh well I’ll take the L even though idk what went wrong. Too bad lol. I gotta say at least we have balls because it makes us stronger. We just have to move faster and capitalize when girls show interest immediately.

>I'm lowkey kinda down but I've only known you a week so lets just keep dating
>bailed on plans twice
She knows she have you and can keep stringing you along if she pleases.
No more planning from your side.
Wait for her to plan something instead.
Meanwhile go hunt for other chicks.
Make it seem like you can get whoever you want.
Don't let these bitches walk over you.

This, say you were busy or your phone was fucked up for some reason.

Lose weight
He's a shitty person

I didn't think I was ugly before I started using Tinder but now I'm not so sure. I get like a match a day if that and every time I message a girl she either doesn't respond or she unmatches me.

>guy wants to know about what your regular day is like
>intrusive
i can see how its boring but how is wanting to know what kind of person you are intrusive?

medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a
>According to this analysis a man of average attractiveness can only expect to be liked by slightly less than 1% of females (0.87%). This equates to 1 “like” for every 115 females.

10% of men get 80% of the pussy. tinder was invented so average chicks could ride the chad cock carousel (look it up: one of the cofounders of tinder was a chick) it was designed as a way to import muslim polygyny into the US, where the richest men get 10 bitches and everyone else is a khv

>I collected this data by interviewing females who had “liked” a fake Tinder profile I set up.
>First, the sample size is small (only 27 females were interviewed). Second, all data is self reported.

I'm not saying what you're saying is not true, but you're not linking me to a proper study here.

what does it mean if a girl keeps texting you from time to time just to make small talk about our days
could it be she texting me out of pity (ive been in love with her and I think she guessed it).
I asked her out as friends 2 times in the past, she said yes but cancelled the day before. Last time she asked me out and cancelled the night before.
Stopped talking to her but after a while I got a bit desperate and texted her again.
Should I ask her out again or just ignore her completely?
I've never seen a vagina, pls respond

I broke up with my girlfriend thinking I could do better. Turns out maybe I can't. It's been over a month now and I haven't got a single prospect. This Tinder thing is a wash too. I guess I'm back to square one, except I'm not a virgin anymore so I'm actually craving sex now. This is almost worse than it was.

You think that's bad?!
I literally can't help myself
1/3

2/3

3/3

fuck the thoties we dont need them

Yo man, why are you talking her out of it?

>Pls b in mukwonago

It had been 4 days between messages figured I'd draw a line in the Sand
Also this isn't some random thot this is a girl who's constantly hanging on my shoulder whenever she sees me and always makes excuses to end up at the bars I'm at
Straight up ghosted me

>Why do they even bother giving me their numbers?
because you give them attention faggot.

did you like her?
you could throw a hailmary and apologize say you have anxiety, she might forgive

>>I havent hit her up since and I dont think I will... She has my number
>>she's never hitting me up is she?

you probably played that about as well as you could've desu. she likely will hit you up in the future either as a rebound or a "I feel like cuddling up with someone" kind of thing, and you should only go if you are positive you can fuck her without catching feelings (which you probably can't user)

is there a way to get the pucci without giving them attention/paying/raep?