What do you lift for?

What do you lift for?

It's therapeutic

i lift in an attempt to lift away the feels

To become beautiful

I lift to gain the ability to interact better with existence.
It's like in a game: Why do I level up? Why do I upgrade? To progress.
I don't fucking do it for the princess, or because I hate the final boss. I just do it to evolve, and to make things easier for me.

To get thots on tinder

White girls.

This

I'm uglier than even Arnold. I'm never going to become beautiful, but I'll hopefully become the next best thing.

to get away from negative thoughts. when im lifting i only think about lifting

Source?

The girl that will never come back

Because if I didn't, I wouldn't get exercise at all and my entire profession is being behind a computer.

Self preservation

tism

I do the exact opposite: I lift as a RESPONSE to all my negative thoughts. They are my FUEL.

the man in the high castle

For Spiderman, ofcourse.

she notices when i focus on my self in general, says i seem more "whole" or "myself", nothing feels better than this.

and for the preservation of the west i guess

>sitting in my room with headphones on, have this fullscreen
>dad who's a jew walks in i didn't hear cos of headphone
pls not have seen

I focus on the pain. The only thing that's real.

I lift so i can fuck more girls, any other reason means you are a faggot.

My gym membership is cheaper than smashing my doors, walls, and electronics...

I'm a young backpacker traveling around Japan. At a hostel where I'm staying for a couple of weeks, I meet a Japanese girl my age. She's a real tomboy who loves the outdoors, and know even more about it than me. We go on a lot of hikes together, visit historical sites, and climb a mountain. In the evenings we go to local izakayas and get drunk and eat yakiniku together - she always eats more than me.

After a week or two, I've become rather fond of her, but she doesn't seem interested. In fact, she treats me like a little brother, even though I'm only a year younger than her. She suggests to me that we go and hike up a nearby volcano as there's supposedly a natural hot spring up there that not many people know about. We make the hike and manage to get to the spot right before sundown. We set up camp and watch the sunset together before hitting the hot spring. She insists we can bathe together since it's dark now, but my eyes get used to the darkness and I can see her body in the dark, a silhouette of curves that's usually hidden beneath layers of outdoor clothes. I catch her looking in my direction a couple of times, and the short conversations we have are all tense and awkward. Afterwards, we eat dinner in silence, and we each go to our individual tents. I let mine be open as I smoke a cigarette and stare at the landscape below a starry sky as I hear her come over. She's wearing a raggy pyjamas, and says nothing as she pushes herself on top of me. We make tender, quiet love together, and it turns out she was a virgin before. After we finish, we curl up together in my tent and talk about our lives and feelings, and she opens herself up and reveals a very girlish and insecure side of herself.

We continue traveling together in Japan, and it turns out that she's pregnant. We marry, and open a campground lodge near Mount Fuji and live our lives happily ever after raising tough, outdoorsy kids and enjoying the pleasures of a simple life.

That is what I lift for.

What does this even have to do with lifting at all you ultra faggot

the same thread every goddamn day

Myself to better embrace my shadow