I'm on the verge of suicide. My oneitis is dating this skinnyfat spic over me

I'm on the verge of suicide. My oneitis is dating this skinnyfat spic over me.

What do Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/155145825/
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/39919617/#39920133
youtube.com/watch?v=6kZKHNHGzCg
youtube.com/watch?v=YVVTZgwYwVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill me first you chump.

get bigger my friend and work it the fuck out. Mires will be greater then anything your oneitis will give you

She's a qt
Better start yolo dosing test and tren to impress her

>What do Veeky Forums?
Just start posting more pictures of her I know you already have saved.

How many pics do you want

>she likes men who wear hats like that
You may have dodged a bullet my friend

Your latest thread got removed, probably for being off-topic. It was the exact same thread, with the exact same pic.

>that hat
>that face
I actually understand why you would want to end your life

I want the ones that weren't taken with a cellphone from 2009 and the ones that don't have the 12 year old beaner in em.

Maybe she's dating him because he actually asked her out while you were posting on Veeky Forums about your feels

lol what a fucking subhuman shitskin why don't just rope him? lmao literal cockroach

Post your pic so we know the competition.

Just go full jerk mode. If you're uglier than that guy, just wear obnoxious aviator sunglasses constantly. Get massive. Be an insufferable dick whenever you see them together, which you should 'accidentally' do at least twice. Flex in his face, see what he does.

All this shit is mindless histrionics, but it actually does make you feel better.

keep em comin.

What the fuck is that beard?
Might as well throw a fucking fedora on to top that whole look off

another one, still want more?

They just keep getting uglier from pic in OP. Also, archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/155145825/

not bad D E S U

Fuck the spic and make oneitis jealous

Who fucking cares? It's one woman and there are literally billions more out there.

fucking lol

You've been annoyed for a while now, haven't you OP?

Picture of you, or you're a worthless dyel that's no better than him

I already did but people bullied me :/

post again

This is him
>but people bullied me :/

Fuck right off OP

not bad desu

trim yr beard and ditch those goofball specs for some aviators or other glasses that frame your face better

>OP would rather ruin and end his own life than the life of his enemy

Turbocuck. Do something worthwhile instead. Plenty of women around. Did you even confess to her at any point?

alphadestiny is that you?

dwelling on this and looking through their photos is not healthy, just move on dude. le oneitis is a meme, half of all people are women, i think you'll be good.

>courtneyposting

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/39919617/#39920133
That spic isn't even with her anymore.

>T.Never improve
Yeah, because bitching on an anime board is really gonna get her juices flowing.

Start making yourself better and you'll realize she's ethereal

>Pic related
>It's the only time you'll fuck her

are you the same homosexual posting this in /pol/?

>juices
FUCK man. Now I want to go downstairs and get more cranberry juice. I don't have a cup in my room tonight so I can't just fill it up with water from the sink.

Made for BBC (Big Beaner Cock)

Go find another chick? Seriously, the fuck is this oneitis shit? I'd let you feel but... billions of women, user, cmon senpai. You can make it

Women will never appreciate your gains the way that you do, but the self worth is better than what you get from them.

She's hot but the fact that she's a race traitor makes me not ever want to fuck her. You should feel the same.

Hello incel

Move on dude. Get someone hotter so she gets jealous. If she thinks you're in demand, then she'll want you more. If by then you still want her, then you can have her.

For me it's bats

How about one of these, OP?

Incel because I'm not attracted to a white girl who has been fucked by a beaner? or nigger for that matter.

If you're on the verge of suicide because of a fucking girl, then you should go ahead and kill yourself. That's some of the weakest shit I've ever heard.

You're fucking pathetic.

It's a BS excuse pussies use to justify not having a gf or hitting on available women.

>I'm not attracted
Doesn't matter because you'll never be with anyone of the opposite sex, regardless of who they've fucked.

oh

honor kill her
race mixing will destroy our nation
These 85-90 iq brown spics come in, they are relatively "white passing" to the point that race mixing is accepted, and in a few generations you are Brazil where everyone is brown.

>wow who cares that our countries are being stolen from us and our race destroyed lol thats what the founding fathers wanted!

go to /b/ what is this crap doing here?

How do you explain this, user?

Check those dubs!

I was going to say you're a weak man for failing to defend yourself, but I wouldn't even consider you a man.

Here's my advice to you, OP:
youtube.com/watch?v=6kZKHNHGzCg

OP, you've got to lose that shitty beard. With it, you register as
>A) A hipster
>B) A greasy motherfucker
>C) A near 30 year old who sells dope to teenage girls
>D) All of the above

Number 1 rule of being Chad Mode is that you have to flaunt a jaw. If you lack a jaw, the facial hair has to be evenly distributed ala pic related.
The hair on the bottom with shit moustache genetics makes your jaw look like a sharp triangle, the worst possible shape.

Fine, I'm probably going to get another ban for posting in an off-topic thread, but apparently the mods aren't doing anything about this thread, so here goes:

The mistake you made, is the mistake that many guys make often:
You see something that's not you, that you think is valuable, and then you want to have it, and then you think that you can have it, if you just work hard enough for it.
IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY.
As long as what you want is better than you, only some kind of misguided miracle will give it to you.
Don't covet girls who are better than you.
Covet girls who are on your level.
...and if you want better girls, then improve yourself until you are on their level.
...so fuck this girl.
You don't need this girl.
You can't have this girl.
You only need to lift.
Lift and the girls will come to you.

...but you DON'T lift, do you. You will never lift, judging by how you whine on off-topic boards.
She deserved better, and she got better.

Here's my advice, OP: youtube.com/watch?v=YVVTZgwYwVo

Well I mean, its good advice, but for this particular scenario, its not accurate. The girl chose someone slightly below her value anyway, unless she's actually bipolar or something.

That doesn't explain how a spic leagues below her managed to fug her

Get your shit outta here. Indiana Jones is the superior version of this message.

Maybe his racist ass, IS actually lower than a "spic". Have fun realizing that.

I stay ridin on dubs

One of my best friends just rejected me. Guess I'll keep trying to lift these feels away.

I didn't say he wasn't. Only that she clearly dates down in looks, so the advice doesn't apply.

lol Veeky Forums really is one of the least intelligent boards on here.

OHSHIT 44s again!

Reminder that this is the crowd on the internet that posts "at least I'm white, Carlos/Mohammed/etc"

Then the same posters wonder why they get cucked by spics and tyrones.

I don't know why you're so rustled, man. Go do press ups or something, fuck.

Don't confuse me with some other user. You fucking meat head.

>I'm being wrong, but you responded to me, and so now you're the one who's wrong - haha.

I was right:
Hence why you didn't reply.

>meat head

What are you trying to achieve here? What is your goal? Maybe you should lift some more weights and you'll grow your brain.

Op, pic related is getting his hairy little flaccid dick sucked by the girl of your dreams right now, AND she's getting off on it.

Get a life, oneitis is pathetic

... And OP wonders why she chose spic over him.

*tips fedora*

>race mixing
Brown eyes, so it's not like she's much whiter than Hernandes

She has hazel eyes actually

>tfw barber
man, fix that eyebrow, remove beard or trim it a little and go to a barber and get a new haircut.

Ok I'll swoop in to say just how stupid you really are.
You're upset she's not with you so you dump several photos to be permanently saved by neets for fap folders.
Why dont you post a pic of yourself here too? You're probably uglier than this guy. Time to get the fuck over your fairytale and play in your league

"I'm on the verge of suicide." With that attitude you should just do it it will save you the pain of knowing that he is fucking her whilst you are crying about it.

If you kill yourself be considerate about the people who have to clean you up afterwards.

Bats is a cute, how she is doing?

That skinnyfat spic she chose over you doesn't look good but sadly he looks better than you. I'm sorry but you look like a total fucking dork. Get your shit together

She looks spic herself you fucking retard

>t insecure fag

Instagram is private and she hasn't posted anything Veeky Forums related on Youtube in months.

>he leaves in non white country.
lol

neither of them look particularly white

>5 pics and more
>can remember her eye colour
>thinks death is a valid option
Op please don’t go down the yandere route
Just think on the fact that it won’t last forever.

this you faggot.

No muscels and Looks will ever help you to get laid. The only Thing that will help you is to find your balls anf go Approach qts as a confident man.

You are just not man enough. Only Alpha Qualities will make you attractive to qt.
>Dont fear rejection
>Dont fear to lose someone
>Dont fear to do what you want
>Dont fear the consequences of your doing
>Dont fear fear to do what you whant!

So for example, if you want to kiss her, you dont ask her if you can, you dont even tell her that you are going to do it, you juast fucking grab her and kiss her. Dont fear doing what you want, dont fear rejection, dont fera the consequences of your doing!
If she doesn't want to get kissed, she is going to Show you that, gonna slap you or just go back. If she doesn't want to, you wish her a nice day and go find another one. NEVER apologize.
Be Alpha, be always attractive, above all, be Alpha, be attractive.

nah get rid of the beard, it's patchy and shit

LA CREATURA E LA ABOMINACION DE LOS ESTATOS AMERICANOS

slash both of their tires in the middle of the night and cover yourself in dog shit and lay in her porch waiting for her to come out in the morning to meet with you to snu snu

Think about how he blasts his loads all over her face. Then kys you gigantic faggot

OP you are a sorry excuse for a human being. Better end your life now.

>race mixing will destroy our nation
>fell for the racemixing meme.
There is no human in this world that is not racemixed you degenerated faggot. This is just a meme that insecure faggots believe to feel better about them self, bc they dont have absolute nothing to offer besides insecurity.
The reason the world is like it is (shit) is bc of BANKS and not the difference in Color.
Direct your hate towards the real enemy, the BANK!

she's not special. i mean neither are you, or me for that matter, but the point is that she isn't. find a different one. you think a squirrel gets sad when a squirrel it wants to mate with fucks another squirrel? no, he just fucks the next girl squirrel he sees. it doesn't matter dude. if you want something interesting to look at, decorate a room.

>The reason the world is like it is (shit) is bc of BANKS
I too am an antisemite.