We got your hormone level test back, 490 is perfectly healthy test levels for an active, healthy 27 year old

>We got your hormone level test back, 490 is perfectly healthy test levels for an active, healthy 27 year old.

>Yes, I know that puts you in the same level as a sedentary 80 year old but it's perfectly healthy and normal.

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/jcem/article-abstract/37/3/366/2686108?redirectedFrom=fulltext
webmd.com/men/features/low-testosterone-explained-how-do-you-know-when-levels-are-too-low
endocrinenews.endocrine.org/study-defines-normal-ranges-testosterone-levels/Also
endocrinenews.endocrine.org/study-defines-normal-ranges-testosterone-levels/
i-screen.com.au/tests/male-fertility-test
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do you not know how to get ugl test? go to petshops or sst

Explain, please?

Try english next time

sorry i didnt mean it in a rude way, but trt docs as we all know are fuckwits

youre going to need to go the illegal route and buy from a petshop selling testosterone (and if youre lucky ai might be otc in your pharmacy), or you will have to order from reddits steroidsourcetalk

My GP refused to authorise the test, saying "I obviously don't need it".

What can I do? Ausfag here.

Considering a normal test level for a 25 y/o is 600, 490 is pretty normal.

100 ng/dl difference is not even noticeable. You'll likely fluctuate that much if you got the test done on two separate occasions

Don’t go to a Jewish doctor

You should be able to get your blood tested directly through one of those pathology labs or at least go to an endocrinologist if you’re concerned it’s low

That’s so fucking Jewish that they straight up refused to test your blood though

can you see a private gp?

don't test levels fluctuate pretty wildly?
how do you or your gp know if they're on the upswing or not?

I can get these done for $129 AUD through a private online clinic - is it worth it?

>letting someone know they don't need something and then not taking their money

Sounds like the opposite of jewish to me

Seems expensive

I thought that sort of blood test was in the order of $30 or so

Plus, even if it says you have low T, you’ll take the results to a GP and they will toss them in the trash, saying it wasn’t done under the supervision of a doctor or something.

Do you roid?

Do you have a strong suspicion of having seriously low testosterone levels?

If not, no.

well then his dumbass doctor will actually authorise a test

Jewish in the sense that no good goy could possible ever need TRT even if their T level is of a 90 year old man

The only hormones white goys are to be prescribed at those that turn you into a sissy faggot

>Ok, thanks doc. By the way, would you fuck my gf?

What clinic?

Depends on the doctor

If it's actually low, like 300-350 or less ng/dl, most doctors would prescribe trt. 400 and above are totally healthy and normal levels, you wouldn't even notice a significant difference between 450 ng/dl and 600 ng/dl (the normal healthy amount for a 25 year old). Hell, you could fluctuate that amount on a weekly basis and never know it

The problem is with all these guys with numbers in the 400s wanting to get on trt despite having perfectly fine levels of testosterone. That's not low testosterone, that's a perfectly fine range and you'd never know the difference between 450 and 600-700. In fact, most men don't have any symptoms of low testosterone until it's in the 100-200 ng/dl range.

If you want it just to build muscle then just pin test. It's the exact same shit except you don't delude yourself into thinking you have clinically low testosterone because you feel a little lethargic.

>400 and above are totally healthy and normal levels, you wouldn't even notice a significant difference between 450 ng/dl and 600 ng/dl (the normal healthy amount for a 25 year old). Hell, you could fluctuate that amount on a weekly basis and never know it

academic.oup.com/jcem/article-abstract/37/3/366/2686108?redirectedFrom=fulltext

webmd.com/men/features/low-testosterone-explained-how-do-you-know-when-levels-are-too-low

endocrinenews.endocrine.org/study-defines-normal-ranges-testosterone-levels/Also obligatory

t. Medfag

whoops last link got messed up

endocrinenews.endocrine.org/study-defines-normal-ranges-testosterone-levels/

Yeah, I probably won't bother unless I can get it on medicare.
I dunno, my GP is normally good - he's the only one i've ever been to that actually doesn't go on a massive rant against keto and IF when they find out I do it. Maybe i'll go to a shitty shopping centre bulk billed one.
i-screen.com.au/tests/male-fertility-test

Why do you want it tested? Do you have any symptoms or just want to know? Because unless it's actually low (under 250ng/dl) the number is virtually meaningless. You could get tested one week at 400 and the next at 700.

I've always been a socially anxious / timid, etc.
Just curious really if anything to satisfy the fit /meme/

You're probably just autistic user

>the number is virtually meaningless

doctors are literally retarded, I went with a faked lab results paper that showed 100 total testosterone levels and he said it's from protein shakes and I'll even destroy my liver in 3 months because of the protein shakes

I know, but how good would it be to blame it on chemicals.

My friend has a prescription for that testosterone cream that you rub under your armpits

He doesn’t use it though

How potent is that stuff compared to roiding? Would it be worth getting my hands on it?

Never thought of faking results

That’s not such a bad idea

if they don't do it through a computer and just look at the lab works paper thing it works, you can just scan it, send it to your PC and edit it using acrobat reader. For me it worked once and after that the doctor decided I don't need trt anymore. Europe is a hell for low-t people but atleast ugl is cheap

Do UK petshops sell test?

Pin your own gear obviously.

You do realize that us Jews don't really have a conspiracy against you guys?

Oh it must be true then