Will this stop me from being a DYEL

Will this stop me from being a DYEL

Nope.

It's good for daily exercise for those who have no time or money for gym.

Back when i was 17 i used to do about 200-400 push ups and day and my body looked like literal shit. Why you think this will get you out of being a DYEL i have no idea that's a fucking warmup set lmao

AHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you have 10 min recovery between sets of the same exercise thats way too much
the program doesnt offer any progression
8 bw squats, lunges and push ups are a joke
if you want to do bodyweight work look at the reddit bodyweightfitness routine its way better

Starting Strength, Faggot.

Do waffen SS

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHA HOOHOOHOOHOOHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE

Fuckin skinnyfats

pull ups and planks are the only 'real' bodyweight exercises.

Jesus Christ lmao
>air squats

No, you need a bodyweight routine with progression in order to gain strength and mass. I use Antranik's. Also you MUST have a pull-up bar, no excuses.

>several minutes of planking
>8 pushups which takes several seconds
Brainlet routine.

kek

>fagtranik
>literally the worst

invest 5 fucking dollars and get a real bw routine, this reddit shit is getting nobody nowhere

i doubt you did 400 pushups a day, and specially everyday, when i was younger all i did was play soccer, did 20 pullups a day and some pushups and had a decent proportional swimmers body

One arm push ups, dips, bulgarian squats, other static holds like dragon flags,

>i doubt you did 400 pushups a day
I did though. Its probably because at the time i was still eating like shit but i never stopped because i had no understanding of rest and breaks. At one point in time i couldn't curl a 15 pound dumbbell without a serious pain in my wrist because of non-stop working out.

If it can make your ass move then sure. It's all beginner's stuff you'll move out of quickly, but it's definitely better than sitting here shitposting

>DYEL
>do
>you
>even
>lift

>lift