Performance enhancing venom

Steve Ludwin, a 49-year-old semi-retired punk musician who looks no older than 35, has been injecting himself with potentially deadly snake venom for nearly 30 years.

"While other people are out there wasting their money in gyms lifting weights, I'm at home injecting snake venom and exercising my immune system,"

why aren't you mainlining venom with your routine? It's full proteins you know

This is how we fight vampires in the 21st century

>Punk musician

No thanks. Musicians are pretty low on the people you should take advice from.
Punks are even lower

>instead of going to the gym, i inject venom
>has Auschwitz-tier arms

>waste money in gyms
Because snake venom is much cheaper.

he does look pretty good for nearly 50 i suppose

>my name is inigo montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die

I just pick and eat what comes out of my nose and food that I drop on the floor. I'm rarely ill.

This is truly the secret to immune system efficiency

at a quick glance it seems the cheapest is about $60/g

is immortality out of your budget?

Íñigo*

Ah, I was looking at he black market prices.
Sadly I won’t be buyers ng any as there’s a 80% chance my family is on some kind of watch list and buying snake venom may set off alarms

No jokes, I've been eating my snot forever. My first doctor visit for being sick was at 14y old. I haven't been sick now in 3 years. I could count the amount of times I've been sick on 1 hand and to top it all off my diet is pure ass cause hate vegetables.

This. Once i saw punk musician i knew it was just a retarded person. Its like music but you dont need to know how to play your instrument.

>injects Venom
>doesn't come close to looking like this
what is the motherfucking point?

Sits like a faggot

>shilling venom
>venom is poisonous
>so those probably aren't poisonous snakes in his lap so he doesn't need to sit carefully to not disturb poionous fucking snakes in his fucking lap
yeah what a faggot

fixed

Is there any scientific evidence? He might just have really good genetics and the venom does absolutely nothing to "slow" his aging.
Guy in pic related is also 50,says he doesn't bathe early or late and eats Hainan chicken to slow his aging

Is the key to eternal youth a bathing, snake venom and chicken routine?

Kojima looks LIKE THAT?

Dude you’re makinh me fucking gag you nasty mother fucker god damn. Eating snot after the age of 10 means you’re severely autistic