From another board

sup guys Veeky Forumsraeli here made made about 2 million last year thanks to biz. now i am wanting to get them roasties, 6'1 185 pounds was thinking about just getting lipo and then just eating healthy to keep the slim figure. how do you guys do it? i work 12 hours a day and get home with no energy to go lift or go to the gym, i never liked it DESU. tips tricks?

Read the sticky

I'l tel you if you give me some ETH so I can buy PS4

If you actually made that much, then kudos.
If you’e just larping, that’s embarassing and you should feel bad.

If you literally work 12 hours 7 days a week, it’s gonna be hard to work in a gym routine. If you have a home gym, one at work, or can swing by on the way too or from work, you can probably bang out a quick hour-long workout.

The gym is not fun for a lot of people. Just remember that you’re there for your goal, not to enjoy yourself. Find some music you like amd bust out those workouts. In the grand scheme of things its such a minor amount of time to spend improving yourself.

Hey fellow Veeky Forumsraeli. You're just being a fag. Granted, I only made a quarter mil this year, but I work full time and travel and still have time to lift.

Quit being a faggot and just lift. If you don't have time/don't want to go, then do body weight exercises at home or buy a home gym.

fuck off you retarded tripfaggot

>6'1 185 pounds
Fix your diet and do a beginner strength routine. You can cut now and drop to skinnyfat or wait until youve got some muscle and cut then instead. Either way youre going to look like shit until youve been lifting consistently for 6 months to a year.

>makes 2mil
>works
Just lift full time

>Has 2 million dollars, still can't score puss.
You're never going to make it.

>made 2 million last year
>it's all in a currency not recognized as legal tender in any country and only exists on the internet

kek go earn it
no larp early eth holder, i never thought it that way. i always say people at the gym is that they enjoyed it ty!
gutentag waht is a body weight exersise? also congrats on them gains im waiting for my proof of stake from vitalik holding over 1k eth
ty mate

stay made no coiner

You got 1k ETH? Fakkk. Lucky cunt. I only got 135, some BTC, BCH, and a few shit coins.

I'm talking like pushups, planks for abs, squats, etc. Anything that doesn't use a barbell/dumb bell.

>I'm a millionaire
>I can't afford to lift weights
WOW

Yeah that’s definitely not the case, you’re not alone. The trick is just doing what you need to to make workouts tolerable and push through.

Bodyweight exercises are things like pullups and planks that utilize only your bodyweight, no machines or free weights. Theyr’re good for building a small base or if you have no other options, but you definitely won’t gain the same kind of muscle you would with freeweights.

Nigger, did you not read what he said? He works 12 hours a day.

yup :D is that enough with eating well to trim weight ?
i just dont like the gym so many people makes me feel odd.

>early eth holder
>not an early litecoin holder
K E K, im raking this shit in desu

This can make u look less fat but it won't take out the really dangerous fat that is stored in ur organs so it's always better to lose fat naturally cuz this way I'll actually improve ur health .sorry for bad English by the way

Eth has grown twice as much as litecoin last year. Even now ETH is still growing while litecoin and even bitcoin has been slowing down

litecoin is superior to ETH in every way. Also
>implying i havent been holding litecoin since before ETH even existed

Might be technologically superior or whatever, but as far as investing goes, ETH is more profitable

>but as far as investing goes
brainlet spotted