Fem here. Are bras good or bad for my breasts or are they just a placebo...

Fem here. Are bras good or bad for my breasts or are they just a placebo? Should I just do good mornings to strengthen my lower bacc and go free? I have 36DDD's.

Other urls found in this thread:

enell.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you assume we know? 80% of this board has never ever seen a bra other than their mum's

>IM
>A
>GUUUURRLLLLL

put them in my mouth

If you're really a fem(male) just go braless.

bad. your chest muscles will atrophy, leaving you with oven mitts dangling down from your chest.

givicus milkus mommy

broscience

A well fitted bra for daily wear is a good thing. You should still actively work to strengthen your back and shoulders. A good sports bra for exercise is essential, regardless of whether you have big or small boobs, but especially if you're doing high impact stuff like running. Otherwise, the supportive/connective tissue gets stretched or torn and the body does not repair that tissue very well, ie. saggy and painful breasts later on.

All bras do is make clothes look/fit better on you, so they arent necessary and dont really do anything

However at your size you need to wear something, its not gonna be fun for anyone with those fucker flopping around

I suggest a gigantic sports bra

We will need to see pictures of said articles to analyse.

Not sure about huge floppy breasts but for small boobs like mine its good to go braless at home when not doing anything much so that the muscles can work and not just atrophy from no use

p o s t

I read some study that growing up without a bra makes the breasts more firm. with a bra the ligaments don't need to be as strong

Forgot to add, bras from Enell look old-ladyish but are actually super comfy to workout in and old up really really well over time.

enell.com/

I also like some of the stuff from Moving Comfort by Brooks, the Juno is a personal favorite, as is the Maya. I wear the Fiona for lower impact stuff, and the adjustable straps are so nice too.

> falling for the girdle jew

Actual science.
It's been proven that bras make tits sag well before their time, and maybe even be the cause for excessive sagging period.

Answering according to what my gf says.

She said a good fit bra offers back support, and prevents you from getting stretch marks on your breasts.

An ill fit bra will be he'll though, so make sure you do research about the best fit (in Taiwan though, employees from the bra store will help find your ideal size).

>She said a good fit bra offers back support, and prevents you from getting stretch marks on your breasts.

They don't.
That doesn't even make sense.

Hmmm. From your breast size it seems you would be best with a bra. However, for an accurate result I'd need you to post pictures of your boobs

>tfw my ex gf was never wearing bra because she had small titties
>tfw I used to tease her and whispered to her that her nipples her visible when we were in public
Fuck me I miss her a bit

>need help with my tits
>no pic
Something isn't right.

I don’t wear one when I’m at home, which is 99% of the time, but I guess I have to wear one when I go out or else people would laugh at me.

The idea that not wearing one causes them to sag is a silly old wives tale. I have 38C I think last time I checked which was years ago, which isn’t big, so if you have bigger ones I know the support they can give can really help your back if it hurts.

It helps to wear one when exercising I guess, in my opinion it’s uncomfortable to have them flapping around when running.

how fucking pathetic are females that a little bit of fat on your chest gives you back pain

step it up ladies

I'd love to see if you will complain after dragging around testicles weighting several pounds for decades.

You should be more concerned with losing weight. Being that fat is never healthy in general

Hope you're into fatties, because a 36 band = fattycakes

Bras do something (as in, look at natgeo pics of tribal african women, you don't want to get THAT floppy), but the only ones that completely prevent floppiness are compression bras.

I've got more weight on my body than you and you don't hear me complaining about any back pain

>tfw my ductus deferens actually hurt when I attempt to sleep naked bc of heavy balls
wearing boxers all the time must've made them weak

I believe they’re that floppy because they have a very high birth rate so are pregnant often and breastfeed a lot of children desu, not because they don’t wear bras

Post ur chesticles user

it's because they're out in the sun all day, the sun destroys the elasticity of the skin.

>implying I already havent been doing that

>heavy balls
>Varicocele

careful user, might wanna check it out.
Serious, it can cause low test and infertility.

Don't you ever wear the ungodly bras! It's the work of shadow masters, the demons of sagtits.

What workouts make your breasts perkier?

Post tits with timestamp.
I am a boob expert but I gotta know what I'm dealing with.

I don't think anyone here can accurately evaluate your situation and help you if you don't post pics, or even better, vids. How can you coach someone effectively without vids?

I dont think bras are placebo. They certainly serve a purpose for bigger chested women. I'm a 38DD and I always wear a bra. My boobs hurt if I don't have constant support. I even sleep in one, light sports bra, but it's just uncomfortable if I don't.

POST BOOBIES NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

>asking for tits
>sfw board

shoo shoo

A-are you from Toronto?

>fingers over one nipple
>timestamp over the other
There you go you uncreative wench.

Get ye gone, trap

>>Fembots here can I get attention yet
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHWHWHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHWHWH OH GOD NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHWHHHWHWHWHWHWHWHWHWHWHWHWHWHWHWHAHAHAHAHAHA