5/3/1 forever

Can anyone post a basic leader anchor (2:1) program from the new 5/3/1 forever book.
Is 5's pro + BBB for leader, and 3/5/1 + 8/10/5 for anchor, at 90% TM a good start?
The book + shipping is 100$ to my country, and I'm not willing to spend that on this book.

Fuck you, pay me.
Buy Plazma™.
What are you, a fucking pussy?
Just eat a pound of hamburger and 2 dozen eggs already, god.

quality post

bump

That fucking faggot got mad because everyone was downloading his books illegally, huh?
Honestly thinking about buying just for the sake of uploading its scan here

yeah, and now its fucking 40$ without shipping. almost thinks that he is half jewish or something

*sips Plazma™*

i could pay for it if it was actually well written. he is in a big need for an editor

>That fucking faggot got mad because everyone was downloading his books illegally, huh?
Ironic, since his entire program is a blatant fucking ripoff of the high school lifting routine (BFS) that he did when playing handegg as a teenager.

wellthis looks nice, but do you have anythin on-topic

depends, how much Plazma™ are you planning to purchase?

oh i bought 5 plates

495lbs of Plazma™ is a sizeable purchase so let me give you this pearl of wisdom

>It's easy to get stuck in one way of thinking or one modality. But the bigger your toolbox, the more you have to draw upon when you need to. Let's say you hurt your shoulder and can't squat with a barbell on your back. What are your options?

no one got an answer?

look up nsuns 531, shits quality

he is a completely dyel tho

1300 total is far from dyel

Post pics/video

come to think of it that's the total he claims, but i have never seen a video of his meets or anything or even his gym lifts

doesn't seem too outlandish though plenty of people in PLG can do that

doesn't mean nsuns knows anything about programming though, i'm convinced the amount of volume and aggressive progression in nsuns 5/3/1 will fuck most people up really bad

>i'm convinced the amount of volume and aggressive progression in nsuns 5/3/1 will fuck most people up really bad
if you're a bitch maybe
eat big go big

eat big, go big, train hard, sustain a lifting career ending injury in your first six months because you followed an irresponsibly designed meme routine from reddit

Yeah I looked at it, and I can see no reasonings why you should work at these percentages and rep ranges. Just do a pyramid and you are set.
Back to the original question tho. Would 5pros be better than a pyramid 531 on the leaders, and would 351 with 1*f @tm suite as an anchor?