Am I gonna make it Veeky Forums

Am I gonna make it Veeky Forums

depends only on you

No, sorry.
East Asia or eastern Europe is your best bet.

Only drink water, cut out all dairy, start doing body weight exercises every day, cardio 5 times a week, read some Neitzche, never cut your hair, god in 6 months

Fix your diet for 1-2 months and start moving, then start lifting. Also cut your hair. Come back in 6 months and let us know how it went.

Cut ALL sugary drinks/snacks. Literally all. They're bad for you and your body will live better without it. (This will probably be shadowposted because of the Jew)

Enjoy your accelerating weight loss.

>cut your hair
His hair looks glorious, how can you suggest such a thing?

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Stop doing ss

Make it where? To Burger King? Probably

We are all gonna make it. All the posts in this thread are the reason why this board is trash nowadays.

maybe

his hair looks retarded and oily as fuck

Your stretch marks say that you're still gaining weight.

Everything that you have been doing, stop it.

my greatest fear is red stretch marks. I have small whiteys from shit diet on my hips and biceps from not using bio oil but I would probably kill myself if I got them on my stomach

You know, it's motivating as fuck to see some dude wearing a 3xl that's soaked in sweat, dripping all over the treadmill he's hunched over, tongue-out panting, struggling to keep up with the 4mph pace only a mile into the run.

Because you know his workout doesn't end with a quick flex sesh in the locker room. He doesn't have guys going up to him and clapping him on the back and asking about his form. He doesn't go home and fuck stacey and her sister and her mom and her best friend.

He gets in his piece of shit car, puts on some radio edit of a 70's rock song, drives home quiet in thought, showers in silence, and when he stands in front of the mirror he might see, at best, slightly less fat.

He isn't motivated by success. He's motivated by the proximity of failure. He's motivated because he's clawing his way out of a septic tank. He's not king of the hill, but goddamnit he's working his way up the hill.

It's so easy to get motivated when you're winning. But he digs deep down every single day, and pushes himself toward first place.

So you walk on, dude. You keep going. And know that when some of us look at you, we aren't looking down at you. We're looking up to you.

Go back to r e d d i t

based user
fucking kill yourself

When you get down to a healthy body fat, you're going to activate some facial aesthetics user

>tfw have two stretch marks on my stomach that look like knife wounds
>in the military
>everyone thinks i'm a hardass because of those two stretchmarks
>really i was just fat
>not going to bother correcting anyone

Good post

just be a man and be hairy, it;ll cover the stomach ones

yea multiple knife wounds would mean death

hell yeah

Surprisingly nice post.

don't be a fucking nigger and you might.
learn what to eat and when.
good luck fat ass.

/fitlit/ was great

Then washing it wouldn't be so dumb

Bro, as long you do your best you will make it.

Just remember that most stretch marks start off red and stay red if youre still expanding. Once you stop gaining weight you'll see over a period of 4 or 5 months the stretch marks get less and less red and noticeable until they are small silvery lines.

T. Was a fat fuck, cut from 100kg 5'9 to 70kg 5'11 over the course of 1.5 years. Now my stretch marks are impossible to notice unless I point them out or someone is REALLY mirin

DARKNESS

Damn I didn't expect to actually get motivated by this thread. Thanks user.

>wew, lad

For starters, cut your hair, faggot.

u wunt sum fuk ?

>>He isn't motivated by success. He's motivated by the proximity of failure.

wew