What does Veeky Forums think of Milo's workout? He would carry a growing bull every day until he was swole as fuck

What does Veeky Forums think of Milo's workout? He would carry a growing bull every day until he was swole as fuck.

is that true or is that just a tale?

Does that look like a photograph or a storybook illustration to you user

It works. The weight is added in such small amounts that you never even feel much of a difference. I did this with my daughter for the first 18 years of her life.(she got embarrassed by me carrying her the older she was) she went from a small petite girl to the body of a slampig and I could still lift her with no effort at all. This program is not good for aesthetics though just brute strength.

Well a bull can be anywhere from 70 pounds (when it's a calf) to 2000 pounds when it's done growing. and it takes 2 years for a calf to grow. Then is we assume it was the first year. Yeah it-s kinda possible. As long as he keeps to bull malnourished, he could probably have did it if the bull only weighed like 300 pounds after the year was over.

>necdotes about Milo's almost superhuman strength and lifestyle abound. His daily diet allegedly consisted of 9 kg (20 lbs) of meat, 9 kg (20 lbs) of bread, and 10 litres (18 pt) of wine.[3] Pliny the Elder (XXXVII, 54 = 144) and Solinus (De mirabilibus mundi, 77) both attribute Milo's invincibility in competition to the wrestler's consumption of alectoriae, the gizzard stones of roosters.

Should I give it a shot and try this diet?

If 10 people reply to this post and are willing to chip in 10$ each I'll do it, fuck it.

you'll be broke and dead

hang on I just read the 10 litres of fucking wine jesus fuck

>taking "pic or it didn't happen" to it's logical conclusion

>what is linear progression

ofc it works, just not to the point where you can carry a fully grown cow/bull on your back like in this tale. but ofc the principle of linear progression works.

It's funny how people way back in the day figured this out but people in 2018 with the modern wonder that is the internet have yet to learn this basic principle.

also look at how buffed they stattues are maybe they were hyperbolic everything maybe they had some kind of natural roids

Wine in ancient cultures was fermented to be much stronger than most modern wine and then drunk heavily diluted. It was the safest way other than straight up boiling water to make sure it was clean.

It's a tale, but it is certainly based in true experiences and observations, as ancient people observed the results of progressive overload training

what was it diluted with?

>calling your daughter a slam pig unironically or ironically or post-ironically

horsepiss

They had onions and no jews, so I guess that can be considered natural steroids

water

Ancient people were just as smart as we are now, they just didn't have the wealth of collected knowledge we do.
In fact id say most people back then were smarter than most people now. Its easy to survive even if youre stupid these days. Back then, not so much.

Amen to this

But the water was bad?

Alcohol kills germs, are you pretending to be stupid?

Post pics of slampig daughter, I promise not to fap

>put one cup of alcohol in a bucket of mud water
>totally clean now

99% of people were peasants who tilled the land all day

>Smart

I can't promise anything tho