Are you ready, Veeky Forums?

Are you ready, Veeky Forums?

Are you prepared?

for another jihan pump?

Please can you wait til tomorrow? ^^

AHHAHA YOU FUCKING FAGOTS STILL THINK BCH IS A THING????? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHHAHA

AHAHAHAHA

KYS

not happening

BTC chain death incoming. Prepare for Blockstream Troll Army to go full force. If you are still in BTC get out ASAP. You won't be able to move BTC anymore afterwards

Bought yesterday at $1100

Think this shit will pump a bit more over the weekend then I’m getting out

I have a sell order ready but I doubt it will get that high, over twice the current price..

Everyone, literally EVERYONE who thinks BCH won't get another absolutelly INSANE Pump is below 90 IQ and beyond retardation. This is the MOST OBVIOUS Pump incomming since the beginning of crypto. You all deserve to stay poor :). You are literally sitting on a barrel of money about to go off and shower you in fucking diamonds and you dont see it, i feel so fucking sorry for you.

It will go up this weekend, then go sideways next week, and around the 26.11 it will explode. fucking retards :). Btw i bgouht this at 360 kek you fucking stupid faggots hahahaha

t. went all in at 1800

He actually thinks BCH will pump

CHAIN LINK IS WHERE THE MONEY IS

DONT GET DISTRACTED

Fuck we have been ready for days now. You keep asking are we ready. YES htfu

>he thinks he can stop the flippening

It's over buddy

In. Not too late to get in boys.

PIECE OF SHIT COIN THATS GOING NOWHERE STAY POOR YOU FUCKING BRAINLET BCH BAGHOLDERS HAHAHAHAH THE PUMP IS OVER YOU FAGGOT MOMENTUM IS GONE AND NONE OF THE NEWFAGS THAT LOST MONEY ARE DUMB ENOUGH TO FALL FOR THIS SCAM AGAIN

Buy high sell low thats the Veeky Forums spirit

Unlike him I actually did go all in at $300 lol

He is right though, BCH is going to take BTC down sooner rather than later.

DELUSIONAL BCH KEK YOU MUST BE SO FUCKING BUMMED THAT YOU MISSED OUT ON NEO BECAUSE YOU KEPT YOUR MONEY IN THIS SHITCOIN AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA PATHETIC LOSER HAHAHAHA

I bought at 360$ :DD

So sell and buy again when it drops back to 1000

I will sell at 1800 i think or 2.5k somewhere in that range :)

no thanks i prefer not to have chinese dick in my ass. you do you though

I can sense the BTC holders' fear. This rise has been natural and signals the market does want BCH.

> Hates Chinese dick in the ass
> Buys NEO because Chinese will use it
> Hates BCH because Chinese will use it
> State of Veeky Forums

I wish poloniex offered BCH margin trading ... when it hits 0.25-0.3 I'd short the fuck out of it.. I was going to when it hit 0.4 last time but then I realized they didn't offer it lol

YES FUCKING PUNP THIS SHIT ALREADY I NEED CHEAP BTC TO BUY SHITCOINS ABOUT TO MOON

>the BCH shills are back in full force again...

>Good portion of Veeky Forums tells everyone they should support BCH because it's decentralized
>Good portion of Veeky Forums shills NEO and it's gonna be the most centralized shit ever

The idea that there's even one person who falls into even one of these groups makes me sad

And by one of these group I mean both of these groups because I'm a retard

Will Sammy cancel his vidya when BTC goes to zero?

look dude. we don't actually care about any of that we're just here to make money.

I sold all my btc and put it in bch 4 hours ago, why am I so retarded?

No stoploss.

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

If it didn't happen right after the fork, it's not happening now
It will never happen

You're not retarded user, that was the best decision.

All fucking Veeky Forumstards need to do is just HODL. That's fucking it. IF YOU TRADE BCH, YOU WILL BE POOR. YOU CANNOT BEAT THIS $5BN VOLUME COIN.

Don't forget it was $300 just 2 weeks ago.

> Surpassed Ethereum
> Destroyed BTC's Volume
> Made every altcoin BLEED including BTC, EVERYTHING WAS RED
> +$30BN MARKETCAP in TWO DAYS

Don't be retarded anons, this is a coin to HOLD for a long time. It's not a PND or else it would be below $700 by now, back to where it was JUST LAST WEEK.

Everyone that has even touched that garbage (other than to sell it off after the fork) is an idiot.

nobody gives a shit anymore. DGB is more profitable to mine than BTC too, and you don't see all the miners switching to that SHITCOIN either.

Yeah so I got in at $550 and made triple my BTC. So I'm retarded? LOL.

It feels really shit to trade 1 BCH for 0.16 BTC, so I won't do that, the BCH BTC parity is going to get closer and closer as the two coins are equally as rare as each other

seriously? I might actually start mining it then.

>as the two coins are equally as rare as each other

BCH is getting mined faster than BTC