Veeky Forums approved sleeve tattoos/tattoo ideas?

Veeky Forums approved sleeve tattoos/tattoo ideas?

I'm in the process of lightening up my current (shit) sleeve and eventually will get it drawn over. I need some ideas so I dont make the same fking mistake. Pls help bois.
>pic related not mine, but something I think would be cool
won't post mine on here b/c the guy who made my piece of shit browses

Gayest thing I've seen in days.

So you like it?

1. Veeky Forums doesnt approve of any tattoos
2. If you seek out the approval of Veeky Forums users to inform your tattoo choices you are a massive faggot, kys

fk off faggot, I want input because I already fked up my first sleeve

Tattoos are for fags period. The only exception I can think of is a tattoo with actual sentimental value behind it. Something dedicated to a dead friend, family member, etc. It's especially acceptable if it's small and easily hidden by clothing.
Getting a large tattoo like a sleeve for aesthetic purposes is counter intuitive. You're marking your body permanently with some dinky art that makes you look like trailer trash.

you either go hardcore with tattoos or you don't go at all.

it's dope OP

Yeah I'm aware that I fucked up with getting one in the first place but not having one isn't an option at this point

so go to a tattoo forum, retard

I will explain how to make tattoos look good.
>>take a picture abstracting the art away from the person.
Oooh that looks cool.
>>take a picture of the whole person
What a faggot.

Never seen one I like, but like with other permanet things spend alot of time finding the right one, 1-2 years dont matter when you find the perfect one.

They look neat but I can't help but wonder why they would do that considering it limits your career prospects to
>Tattoo parlor
>Hot Topic cashier
>Record store cashier
>Homeless

That's really cool. Damn.
Would still regret it in time though.

Why censor only one nipple?

Or I'll just go to Veeky Forums retard

What kind of logic is this?

get a bunch of nazi shit if you're going to be edgy

>Rebel scum

Absolutelydisgusting.jpg

Repulsive. Just like trannies, they only look good online where the best are shown off. IRL 99% of tattoos are shite. If you get a tattoo, you are an utter faggot.

I'm always surprised how people can have such a strong opinion on what other people do with their bodies, since that decision literally affects no one else except the person getting the tattoo

If you don't get a tattoo you are superior

/thread

I don't want your retarded crayola bodypaints polluting my vision.

Yakuza tattoos look cool, but you need to join the yakuza
Russian mob tattoos also look cool, but you need to join the mob then

If she hadn't done the neck i'd be down with this

not done yet, but its turning out pretty good

Imagine going to a bunch of people and saying
>I hate how you look.
If only they knew how foolish they were...

precisely

>tattoos
man think about it, its just not worth it. Right now you think it is very cool and hip, but image in few years, you will NEVER look like you have grown past 18 years old. You will look, to the end of your days, like a stupid manchild.

there is no draw or writing or whatever that can ever be worth putting in your body permanently

haha shieeeet

>image
imagine*

Draper has the worst body ever though
Anyway what about people who got tattoos in the military then?

>there is nothing i find enough meaning in to put on my body therefore nobody else could ever do so

According to what you just said tattoos are perfect for women.

Or you can get tattoos and not care about what Veeky Forums thinks

>defending tattoos
>posts SS totenkopf
degenerated

there is literally nothing worth marking your body with permanently. There are 150 other ways to communicate any possible thing you want to communicate with a tattoo.

>Anyway what about people who got tattoos in the military then?
what about them?
my point with draper is that, as cringeworth as it may sound, is a very charming, elegant, manly man, and it is not possible to imagine such a guy with a whole arm covered with a tattoo because it would look like a manchild

i'd smash but only if they get a hep c test first.

>Implying I'm doing anything but sharing my thoughts and great thinkers.

Top one's heart tattoo is in the anatomically incorrect place. What's the point it just looks stupid.

symmetry>anatomy any day

I think tattoos are fine, as long as they are not pop-culture related in any way whatsoever. That's what soyboys do.

The person who has this should be tortured to death.

All these tats are gay garbage. Actually kys, I hope you all get ink poisoning. They look so shit.

>oh dude Lmao look at my tat doesn't it look cool!!

Tattoos are very low class.

>getting oriental tattoos as a westerner

why only one nipple?

ugh, yeah cultural appropriation is P R O B L E M A T I C

I would tattoo runes and symbols on my body if they actually worked. But then I wake up and realise I am not 13 anymore. Feelsbadman.

>tfw Veeky Forumsizens are also against the post-modern cynic nihilism
some of you are ok, lads

Post pic

Veeky Forums is only against tattoo because it's contrarian to do so. Makes neets feel superior and smart Lmao

Got em

I have a geometrical elephant on my upper leg

Preach. Tattoos are shit.

>I need some ideas so I don't make the same mistake

kek, just get a face tattoo already. I don't even hate tattoos like the rest of this board but you clearly don't have the restraint to make smart choices with tattoos.

I hate tattoos but that is legit beautiful.

>heh I don't have tattoos! I'm so friggin cool and unique, heh I'm such an adult, in 40 years I'll be the coolest grampa out there with no tattoos! So friggin epic

I personally like traditional american, japanese, ethnic tattoos, they usually have much better design and class(even when badly drawn), while 99% of original stuff is ugly because people have bad taste(including tattoo artists). However there are still lots of talented artists and if you have good taste you'll pick one. Ultimately you should get a tattoo that is appealing to you, if you're not sure then look at different artist/styles to get an idea and then talk with your tattoo artist what is a suitable design to cover old sleeve.

i wanna get a sick hannya tattoo

You realize that this hypothetical makes way more sense in the opposite situation, right?

omfg , is this realll

Nah, nazi shit is played out already. If you want to be edgy do scarification.

Kek!

>this is sfw and fine
mods are so fucking garbage on this board

looks like zyzz got bit by a bunch of bees
>zozz
>weer ghun maek it

>zyzz wearing a shirt

Not gonna make it

the fuck are you doing man

national tattoos are pretty cool

Japanese getting Irezumi, Americans getting Traditional American, especially with relevant symbolism to lifestyle is pretty cool.
getting a confederate flag tinker bell is NOT cool.

Those tattoos look good now, but they are going to look TERRIBLE in 10 years. Like burn scars. Why fuck up your body like that

Why would you want a cartoon octopus taking up your entire thigh? or flowers that look like you left a stickerbook within reach of a 4 year old child?

I've been thinking about getting a skeleton (not an edgy one) and some flowers/foliage all in a woodcut style around my shoulder and chest but I'm not sure how to arrange it all

checked

I approve of this tattoo only if it's on an actual Japanese man, just like Samoan tattoos only belong on actual Samoans

Unironically go to Veeky Forums the tattoo threads are actually decent there. Half of Veeky Forums will be shitty no taste tatts and the other half faggot pol posters

Wow, this tatoo is LESS gay then those tats.

who the fuck do you take us for m8?

perfection

i have one full back black and gray go for it

It's great that you're voicing your opinion and I'm glad you're feeling strongly enough to not fall for pressure by friends or just foolishly making a drunk tattoo you regret the next day

But why is it important for you to voice it in a negatively loaded way?
Maybe people who just get tattoos for the sake of getting a new tattoo, or the ones who have a deep significant meaning behind it - either don't give a shit about the state of the body in that specific spot, they want what they want there and it's up to them. It doesn't make them stupid.
It's the same as working out constantly, knowing that in a few years it deteriorates to nothing, you do it to look good - feel good, like yourself and for the health benefits. There's people arguing that it's stupid to work out, do you want people with tattoos to look at you the same way that we, here, look at people who say that "working out are for brain dead pieces of shits who just roid"?

trips of truth, only Veeky Forums approved tat

hes got ur back

post pics

was he your lover

boba fett

here’s a good example of a retard’s cliche opinion that doesn’t know anything about tattoos and therefore is confused and thinks that tattooed people give a single shit what he thinks

Yes, because my post clearly implies that I'm voicing my opinion because I want some kids who draw on themselves to care what I think.
You think fat activist cunts care what you think of them? They're too numb to it. You and I will still talk shit about them though, not because we care about what they think, but because people who do stupid things should get called out for being stupid.

>the homoaexual nigger president of Veeky Forums has spoken

where do you live you degenerate?
We have in Porsche, Daimler, BMW workers that look like that. Underneath their suit, making 3.000€ / Month net.

>fit
>tattoo

??????????????????

>degeneracy
>tattoo

yes