Any tips on how to make gym less boring...

Any tips on how to make gym less boring? I really can't stand going to gym anymore because it is not inherently entertaining to me

>I really can't stand going to gym anymore because it is not inherently entertaining to me
Then don't go, you fucking faggot. It's that fucking simple.
Find an activity that's fun and stick to it.
If you don't find fun in any physical activity, then try Farmer Burns' neck routine.

This unironically. Being in the gym is fun; loads of babes who are mirin your pumping muscles grunting trough every set like a madman.

change your program/routine

focus on progression, have something to look forward to, know you're pushing yourself and improving

is your routine based on treadmill jogging, curls and burpees?

It's not "inherently entertaining" to most people, which is why most people look like sacks of shit. We're perfectly fine with the fact that you and most people don't like going to the gym.

I have no fucking consistency as it comes to what I am doing. Most days it is a bit of everything, chest presses, squats, triceps leg press and regular curls mostly.

well you're not going to get anything accomplished that way

Honestly, recommend me something to get rid of flappy tits

If you didn't guess it already, I'm a fatty btw

Plate pushes.

Do something in between sets, especially since everyone here is doing a powerlifting program so you got a good 3-5min between sets.

I used to play a game of bullet chess each set or so, but now I usually save articles or pull up the Economist and try to make my way through them. News articles are the perfect length to get through between sets since you can definitely read the majority within 5 minutes.

increase your social interactions.
start by tipping the receptionist.

Tipping aint a thing in the Netherlands

jesus christ, not gonna make it attentionlet

Been pulling up twitter and Veeky Forums. How many minutes do you return in between sets. I hear very conflicting things, like 5 mins, or 30 seconds

All depends on how you're lifting. How close to failure is each setting getting you.

Just pick up bullet chess as a habit and play a 1|0 between each set. That's 30sec to 2 minutes rest. And it's exciting. If you're doing more power lifting do a 2|1 game

I'm glad I'm not the only one who plays chess between sets. I usually have like 30 daily games going so I'll respond to one or two per set

eating less. Fasting for 3 days

For hypertrophy gains shorter rest, up to 2 mins, if your goal is strenght you should take rests long enough to not fail your next set.

Read the sticky, fatass

Hire a trainer
Ask for a girl

listen to an audiobook during your workout

Gym is boring or not fun because you destroy yourself during every workout?

Even when exhausted i find a contentment when exercising/post exercise.