/fraud/ - >tfw no average korean gf edition

/fraud/ - >tfw no average korean gf edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Previously on foot size general

I only one to do one cycle, is hCG worth it?

>tfw no average korean gf edition
Stop thinking like Bimbo it makes you gay

no

From what i understand it's optional and any shrinkage that may occur comes right back so long as you're not on past 5 months

I don't think like this

america truly is the greatest country on earth.
couldn't imagine being born in some non-american shithole.

Sure Jan

This is weird.

Anyone here tried NPP before?

I used to use Eclipse when I was learning Java, but I had some buddies who used Notepad Plus Plus and said it worked for them so whatever works for you man.

Thoughts on 1g of test E and 1.2g of EQ for 24 weeks?
I was thinking of adding on 40mg of Dbol a day for 5 weeks on 5 weeks off too

Yeah sure do it

Can we talk about routines?
I have 290ng/dl natty test so I was never able to find a routine that really "worked" because of my genetics letting me down. The most "enjoyable" routine was a PPLPPL with 3x5 each of two compounds per day, plus a superset of 3x10 of 4 or 5 accessory lifts. I also tried SS, SL5x5, and 5/3/1BBB with equally lacking results. Over a period of two years with good diet (250kcal surplus, 1g/lb protein) and consistent training I only reached 0.5/1/1.5/2 on the big four. Increasing calories just led to excessive fat gain.

Now that I've got several thousand ng/dl of un-natural testosterone in my body, are there any modifications I should make to my PPLPPL? I'm progressing again on all my lifts already but I'd like to get the most out of my "cycle" (yeah right, I'm on this for life).

I've been doing PPL since I started frauding, take that info as you will. Recently decided I'm gonna try just Push Pull where I do Bench, OHP, and Squats one day, DL and Rows another. some will heavy days, some will be light. So something like HPush HPull LPush LPull rest, repeat. This is probably retarded but hey if it works it works.

I guess my main point is don't listen to me, ask someone who looks like they lift.

Hey, so I stopped using test e in 2014. Ran 2 cycles in 2014. Blasted tren mast test ace in 2013.

Only ran shit for like 2 years total.

Fast forward to today. I get my bloods back and I have test lower than the average 80 year old man. I ran PCT.

Estrogen is fine but I've been feeling like shit for several years now. I am working on an appointment with an endocrinologist.

Just came in to say results may vary with this shit.

Well that makes me nervous

Maybe your natural test was always that low

>tfw now on 1000mg/week tren e
>tfw 125mg of active tren is released into your system today

I FEEL IT

Did you ever get blood checked before going on?

Does Walgreens or Walmart carry 20G and 25G needles and 3CC syringes?

All it takes is a phone call.

medlabsupply carries then as does amazon (sometimes)

I'm trying to find a place where I can just get it over the counter and don't have to order it

Go to a needle exchange then

Is it that hard in america? I went to the pharmacy and they are always super helpful.

seeing the doctor tomorrow about my low test, FSH and LH (291 ng/dl, 2, and 3 respectively).
Due to the low LH/FSH, it might be secondary hypogonadism. Do you guys think its worth asking about performing an HPTA restart protocol to get my test back up? Or is that a long shot?

I am a jetbrains fan.
Intellij with material theme is so pretty.
To bad I have to work with c# and visual studio in my new job

Threadly reminder that not one of you has posted a picture with a timestamp.
Keep LARPing, DYELs.

I'm happy I'm not the only one who cares about this shit anymore

>doesn't post a picture of himself
pure hypocrisy

Wew lmao. Is this the one user who thinks Mast is some fictional character? Why do half the trips here enjoy larping as dyels? Wouldn't it be more fun if they larped as a IFBB pro?

No, that's me. I didn't post that. Until i see evidence to the contrary i have no reason to believe anything he says or take any advice he gives whatsoever.

This. I just want a timestamped pic (that shouldn't take more than 2 minutes to get a paper and write on) so I have people I can look up to and actually know that they practice what they preach. Anyone can go and take a random picture of a big guy and say its them.

Yeah, I was around 550 natty. Probably still have my old bloods in my email somewhere.

I would check.into seeing if hypogonadal. Night just need a bit of hcg to kick your nuts back into gear.

>checking order I made last week
>realize I forgot to order aromasin
>took last arimidex today

Oh boy

keep us updated on the size of your milkers

MILKIES NOOOOOOW

I'd hate to have 550 natty test.
>high enough that you've got something to lose
>low enough that if something goes wrong you'll end up low test
>not high enough that a test reduction wouldn't matter that much

I actually think medium-test might be the worst. At least with low-test you can just say "fuck it all" and go on TRT for life with no regrets.

That's why when I got the blood back at 290 ng/dl I kind of had a sigh of relief. It's like fuck, I got an excuse. I hate that I thought that way but after all the symptoms its like fuck give me an answer already

As a fellow 290, I'm on the TRT (although we all know that really means BnC) for life wagon.

So do you go supra-physiological as opposed to just maintaining at around 900-1000 ng/dl?

I'm having a blast right now at 600mg/week so that should put me at a few thousand ng/dl.

I plan to maintain at around 1k once I'm happy with my body.

I'm only on my third injection, only found out about the low test last week.

Fair enough. I'm in it mostly for the psychological benefits. The gains are definitely going to be sweet at 1000 as opposed to 290 though, fuck.

I pinned 200mg test yesterday morning and I have been horny as fuck ever since

Is placebo or?

for some reason, reading your routine and you saying that you lift was a surprise to me

epic

Probably but the placebo effects are amazing anyway. Some people don't feel anything after pinning for a few weeks

I don't understand, what's wrong with that routine?

I'll get the tests this weekend. My FSH is fine but not sure about LH. I know my sex drive sucks and I've stopped pursuing so it's probable.

I was going to run a little test for the rest of my life to keep me around 800 but began having a pinching feeling in my heart area so stopped. QOL has been shit. Heart checks out fine at 65% function where max is like 70 so I might try to get on. Cousin was blasting for years and his heart is like 25% and gets hospitalized a lot but I don't think I'll have thay issue on low dose test. I'm going to get full male panel and talk to endocrine doc and see what they can do.

Anyways, while I'm here, what happened to fatlifts? Trenbro still around?

idk didn't read your routine. just the fact that you lift was a surprise.

She was 16 when we met.

That's the joke desu. It's almost like I have to invoke a reading of Poe's Law every time I make a joke or do something ironically less someone be retarded enough to take it seriously.

Tfw raws are a day late.

How can I tell if my "tren" is deca or something else? I never got tren cough, even when I had good tren in past cycles?

It took 4 tren runs for me to get tren cough
Cook it and see if it turns yellow/orange
Or labmax

Done my beginner 500mg test cycle and finishing cruise soon.

Was looking at 250/900 eq but is 900 eq far too high? Would 250/600 eq be more appropriate? It would be a 20 week cycle.

I've read the wiki yes, and the eq cycle guides but I hear eq really shines at 900/1g

Coat a needle in it and then nick a vein.

Im still 6lbs up from my lowest
I mustabeen crazy depleted

Eqs pretty weak
Itscomfy, but you need to run lots. Id up the test with it, desu

Or do like 400eq for some qol

its already yellow. is deca clear? they could have dyed it or used a yellow oil. will tren get more yellow if i cook some?

and I should have tren cough?

anyone else chew gum and do kegels constantly on cycle for masseter and erection gains?

You should cough if the theory is correct.

also no deca dick so that's good no matter what compound it is

Tren oxidizes that color
But since people know that lots of ugls overheat their tren
Color can also be infuenced by oils n mixers so its really a poor way to tell lol

This was my thinking, cheers

500/900 it is then I think.

Alright lads, turns out my show is in May now so I have to start precontest in 2w.
Original plan was 400/400/400 test tren mast with halo at the end and switching to short esters the last 6w.
Buuuut I now have npp and EQ left over since it's what I'm running now. Should I just throw that in til it's used up?

thanks

If fatlifts is still alive i will be fucking amazed.

Yeah, nick a vein, i pinned for allmost a year before i got it but it fucking sucks when it finally happens

We blasting again, time to aim for 200 lean and 500lb squat

>some plastic hoe who's most like had most her jaw shaven off and pumped up on skin whiteners
>no personality, just pretends to be another carbon copy like the rest of them
>from one of the most fake countries on the planet

no thanks

I got tren cough maybe twice. Both times weren't even that bad. Had to sit on the floor and started to get light headed but it wasn't painful. Lasted all of maybe 5-6 minutes.

Pump out another baby yet?

What is this and why do we care?

She just got her first period since the birth so we'll start trying again in a month or two.

>pharma asin and adex at same price
>like both of them for separate reasons
Fuck
Maybe ill get 90 pills of each

>non roiders talking about steroids
lel

>Lul claiming roids gets you girls, on a LARPing north korean meth farming board

Veeky Forums gives you autisim
/fraud/ roids gets you trannies and more autisim

I will revel in my autisim.

The girls over there look way better than that honestly. Stay in the myeongdong and you’ll see 8/10s constantly plus get on tinder they’re cute.

Walmart/target/cvs/Costco all carry needles and syringes just give them a call ahead of time.

>SFU

If you're white and swole she'll be on your dick in 5 seconds

>referencing Naruto

God this pisses me off.

Fuckin whores

I wouldn't do eq cause theres no way itd be out of your system in time

There’s tons of flirty girls on tinder over there. I didn’t see a single guy who looked like he lifted either.

I probably stuck out like a sore thumb being 6’3 240lbs and bearded compared to the guys who look kinda feminine, especially the kpop type dudes.

Let it go and jam your cock down her throat like she wants.

The best whores

>jam your cock down her throat like she wants.

She's already been tainted by the west. AZN girls are best when they have that cultural shamefulness about liking sex.

Sounds like your ideal girl would make for some very mediocre and painful sex for her

EQ takes like 6-8w to come out. If I used it up, I'd be done 11-12 before stage. I only have a 300mg vial left, been running 600.

You don't get it desu. They still like sex but they pretend they don't. The best girl can switch between lots of roles.

Sometimes you want
>I don't want this, but I really actually do want this
Other times you want
>You want this don't you, you pervert?
Maybe sometimes you'd like
>I don't want this...But maybe if you keep going I might

How’s 600 treating you? Most people seem to think it’s kinda low.

>literally no shape other than round

This is why women are trash.

i'd still plow

SLAMHOG, I CAN SMELL HER FROM HERE LADS.

And this is why you are trash.

I've always run 600 because I run it with other stuff. You just have to run it a long time. I frontloaded 1g for 2w and I've been on for 14w or so. Planned on running it for 20. But this time I paired it with 1g npp which I dropped to 500 when I added 400 tren a for the last 8w.
First time I ran it was 700/700 test/EQ for 22w with 10w 400 tren at the end.

you mean this is why you're not mentally unstable like me

If the line between mentally stable and unstable means wanting to have sex with lukewarm leg of ham with a hole, I'll choose unstable.

So you want to have sex with a lukewarm ham with a hole?

Oh what the heck finish your eq lol

Has context failed you?

thats not the guy you replied to

I used to hate you and I'm the one the got you banned originally but you've chilled out and have been giving decent advice lately. You're not so bad all the time I guess

What do you like most about it, the vascularity and hunger?