Simple life advise thread?

Recently learned this. Whip out a book on the bus instead of staring at your phone. Puts you ahead of every one else

Recently learned this. Whip out a BEEEP on the bus instead of staring at your phone. Puts you ahead of every one else
Alpha as fuck.

A what?

Simple life advise: you have no reason to care about the other people on the bus, that includes trying tonne better then then or impress them by pretending to read a book.

Simple life advise: cut Veeky Forums browsing out of your life. Most of you already know the information that's posted here, feels threads, fph, fit humour and insta girls threads are a waste of time. Manlet threads are okay though.

Forget about her already.

She doesn't even remember your name or who you are.

And yet, you are there, letting her memories linger in your brain like a goddamn autistic fag.

She wasn't even that good, it's just that you are so blinded by your loneliness that you made her a goddess, an ideal.

Move on already, user.

Move on or die.

A rotine that you will stick to and is convenient for you is one that is far better then one that is called optimal or is used by dedicated lifters/gymrats and no lifers who can build their lives around them.

Look for a basic routine.

Fitful sleep is as if not important then diet and exercise for long term health.

Sleeping > reading

In life, strive to emulate Vegeta, not Goku

/thread

Pic related. Things only have tk importance you give them. You only care about things like thots because you mentally put effort into that. Revoke that and you suddenly don’t care about what thots or extraneous events.

Bump

This. If we all cut Veeky Forums out we'd be semi functional human beans and not the closet autists we actually are. Our presence here with one another is actually toxic to our mental stature.

Read about Stoicism right now, OP, and see the logic behind happiness. There's no reason you shouldn't be happy if you could be.

>not posting the gif

I moved on a f3w years ago and I was so fucking happy. Now I'm thinking about her again and I f3el like such a fucking loser

>Be an angry manlet who's second best
>not a carefree Chad who always wins

Just what I expected.

Goku is only 175cm tall and weigh only 62 kg, so by Veeky Forums standards he is a manlet and a twink.

Yeah but that’s huge in Japan. If DBZ was written by Americans he would be 6’2” and 200 pounds.

I don't know if you mean me or the actual Op but I have been reading. To say that you mentally control your own hapiness seems like a far out thing at first, but with practice, it is real and amazing.

>2018
>not having an entire catalog of books on your phone at your disposal

It's like you don't even want to make it.

>puts you ahead of every one else
says the dude riding the bus

if we're not physiologically autistic we won't be here in the first place