How do I become a Giga Chad ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ckdJDlUfhM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go bald prematurely

If he were actually a giga chad he wouldn't have rescinded after the suicide first thing

>manlet
>balding
>combover
gigachad? try again

That's precisely why he's a true chad, no self awareness or knowledge of chadhood. Therefore he doesn't have knowledge of autistic principles of being an "alpha" like "never apologizing". It works out better anyway because he gets double the views and attention on his "apologizing" video.

Chads don't post on Veeky Forums, they don't know what Veeky Forums is. They were always chads

Suck more shlong than you already do

6'3" is manlet?

You could say the same thing about every virgin autist out there

A chad who apologizes is more alpha than a virgin who refuses to because he saw a Youtube video on how to be an alpha and pick up girls.

He's probably made upwards of $50,000 of this whole contrived "controversy", just like he made millions of that contrived e-drama with his brother, as well as the future attention and views. He's playing idiots like a fiddle.

This
Chads have no self-awareness, they just follow some preprogrammed chad instinct within themselves without any second thoughts

how can you tell he's balding, i want to feel better about not being a millionaire

google

youtube.com/watch?v=ckdJDlUfhM8

yikes

dude, but he's colorblind

If the family of that jap guy decides to sue him, he's going to get raped in court.

this but bigly

Damn this is straight knowledge

Massively underrated.

>no self awareness
Neither does a squirrel

>implying some gook who off'ed himself even has famiry

He blurred the face tho?

by not idolising childish faggots like this. jesus back in the day this cunt wouldve had one punch to face when he acted out and that wouldve been the end of his clowning. damn i miss the old days

Train neck and traps. That's honestly most important. Don't be a pencil neck.