Tuna Fish Thread

Looking for new ways to enjoy my post workout can of tuna.
>I get the bigger Costco can that makes two sandwiches and add Dukes Mayo, a bit of Grey Poupon, and salt and pepper.
How do you guys eat your tuna gains?
Pic related. It's the brand I get.

Don't

But why? I eat tuna 2-3 times a week for lunch.

>mayonaise
>diced onion
>cayenne

That is all I ever needed with it

Get two cans of tuna, put two tbsps of light mayo in there, two tbsps of mustard, a tbsp of tabasco sauce and put some pepper and there and thank me later.

I put it on a frozen margarita pizza

>creme fraiche
>avocado
>red onion
>boiled egg
>salt
>pepper
>hot sauce

Sounds good, I just added some cayenne to one of my sandwiches and it's bretty nice. Also what bread are you guys using? I use Arnold or Pepperidge Farms Whole Grain because each slice has like 5g of protein.

>not deenz

You can get Mercury Poisoning from eating tuna mor than once a week

I like tuna with eggs.

tastes weird at first but can be really fulfilling

Tastes delicious, almost like burger

>Light mayo, juuust enough to bind it together
>English mustard, all the english mustard
>Thick sliced gherkin
>Thin layer of reblochon
>Spring onion
Melt the cheese and that's a sandwich fit for a Piano. Leave the cheese off if you're not feeling indulgent.

wow, I need to try this

I'm a cu/ck/ too. Why are they called deenz?

I was doing something similar to you but I needed to change it up.

I've been doing this:
Can of tuna (BB SWA or GTFO)
1 tbsp of grapeseed or olive oil
15g kalmata olives
15g capers
28g goat or feta cheese
oregano and black pepper to taste.

I eat it in these 90 cal sandwich wrap tortillas that my wife buys.

If you’re eating Bumble Bee tuna you’re probably also eating small pieces of that worker who got locked in the tuna oven at 60 degrees for several hours and they forgot about him

You ready to have your life changed OP?

>tuna
>mix in barbecue sauce to taste
>slap that shit on some bread

And then you got yourself a Pulled Tuna Sandwich that doesn't taste like tuna any more

skip the flour - tear apart some bread and use that instead. also add dijon mustard, hot sauce, and some lemon juice too for a nice kick

>tuna
>mayo
>relish

all you need

>Mayo
>Vidalia onion dressing
>Sweet relish
>Onion powder
>Garlic powder
>Mrs. Dash (salt free)

Put it on toasted bread with cheese... the bomb.

>tuna
>msg
>eat with desert fork so it feels fancier
wala

Are there any negative health effects of msg? I know this probably sounds retarded but it’s an honest question

>people putting in mustard

thats fucking disgusting. come to think of it a lot of the shit you people put on your chicken is disgusting so this makes sense.

here you go OP:

>tuna with as much water squeezed out as possible
>some mayonnaise
>some relish
>a few splashes of lemon juice (not too much dont make it soggy)
>celery or celery seed
>dill weed
>salt and pepper
>onion or some dried minced/chopped/etc onion
>optional: hard boiled egg

thats all you need man. i used ti put in garlic but it overpowers the taste, also dont go too heavy on dill weed or celery seed

if you want you can also make a tuna melt. use cheddar cheese either grated or sliced really thin and spread mayo on the outside of the bread and put the cheese on then put them on the pan and put the lid on to make the cheese melt quicker without burning the bread. then let the bread cool down a bit before putting on the tuna so the tuna doesnt get warm

none that I know of. People that eat more MSG tend to be fatter, but the study didn't take into account that MSG tends to be in highly processed, unhealthy foods. Adding MSG to a healthy diet, as far as most modern nutritionists agree, is totally fine.

is the canned crab meat the same or is tuna better

>not eating tuna right out of the can
Ngtmi