Damn

Damn...

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=90c20e5c8c6f481f
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=ac435913bbf6b607
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2017/12/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or.html?m=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12#Animal_sources
healthline.com/nutrition/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants#section1
dailyhealthpost.com/4-brain-nutrients-found-only-in-meat-fish-and-eggs-not-plants/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170829091027.htm
authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
uib.no/en/node/103172
healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>

chart ignores satiety over amt of protein (important if you're bulking), and $/g of protein.

Eat both faggot, but beans and lentils are my primary source of carbs, im pre diabetic and its the only carbs i can eat without fucking up my insulin levels.

>chart ignores satiety over amt of protein
20 grams protein from cooked beans is like 300 grams of food
20 grams protein from cooked beef is like 60 grams of food
And beans also have fiber
Of course they are more filling lol
> (important if you're bulking)
Oh that's what you meant. Not deleting the above anyway. The answer is peanuts, they count as legumes and have high calories and protein.
>and $/g of protein.
Where I live, 1 kg of the cheapest beef mince is 5.5 €. We can go as low as 4€ for beef/pork mix, that's the cheapest there is. That's about 200 grams of protein, so about 50 grams/€ at the absolute best, with very poor quality meat.
Dry beans are 1.20€/400grams (100 grams of protein) so 1€ buys you around 80 grams of protein.
Beans win, again.

fair enough. i actually eat peanut butter for breakfast most days.

>2018
>still eating the bloody jew
imagine that

>Eat both
> im pre diabetic and its the only carbs i can eat without fucking up my insulin levels.
Eating meat with your meals is fucking your insulin levels.

>Non-existent leucine, creatine, and B12 in beans
Damn...

Make sure you prepare your beans properly or you'll get screwed by the enzyme inhibitors.

>Thinking vegs don't get enough protein
>Thinking humans don't produce their own creatine >Thinking b12 is made by animals

Let me guess... public education?

this thread again

>humans produce their own creatine
that's like saying humans produce enough protein

In what way?

>Non-existent leucine
Wrong, you fucking retard
>creatine
Beef is a poor source of creatine. You need 1 kg daily for 5 grams. 1 kg of beef is a retarded amount of meat, nobody should eat that much regardless of their morals
>B12
It's the only thing you can't get from plants. One lousy vitamin, the supplementation of which costs 4 cents a day (if you eat zero mock meat or dairy)

Sage, report and hide troll threads.

>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=90c20e5c8c6f481f
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=ac435913bbf6b607
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2017/12/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or.html?m=0

>not making tacos with chicken/ground beef beans and mexican rice

>not making home made salsa with peppers.

Do you even nutrition bro?

>20 grams protein from cooked beans is like 300 grams of food
Who the fuck eats 300g of beans

Hella fat, hella proton, contains hormones and contains steroids, why the fuck would you not want to eat steak.

Just fucking make chili with the beans and steak.

Or make chili with ground beef.

Not only that but you can freeze that chili up for later.

This i mix a shit ton of peanut butter into a greek yogurt.

>80% calories from saturated fat
>saturated fat is bad
opinions discarded

>Animals store vitamin B12 in liver and muscle and some pass the vitamin into their eggs and milk; meat, liver, eggs and milk are therefore sources of the vitamin for other animals, including people.[5][7][25] For humans, the bioavailability from eggs is less than 9%, compared to 40% to 60% from fish, fowl and meat.[26] Insects are a source of B12 for animals (including other insects and humans).[25][27]
>Animal sources with a significant content of vitamin B12 (range among top 20 sources of 50 to 99 µg per 100 grams)[28] include clams, organ meats (especially liver) from lamb, veal, beef, and turkey, fish eggs, mackerel, and crab meat.[4][5]
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12#Animal_sources
>healthline.com/nutrition/7-nutrients-you-cant-get-from-plants#section1
>dailyhealthpost.com/4-brain-nutrients-found-only-in-meat-fish-and-eggs-not-plants/

>one makes you fart uncontrollably

One makes YOU fart uncontrollably, because your microbiome is all retarded.

What's wrong with saturated fats?

WTF I LOVE BEANS NOW.

Nothing
>Contrary to popular belief, consuming a higher amount of fat (about 35 per cent of energy) is associated with a lower risk of death compared to lower intakes. However, a diet high in carbohydrates (of more than 60 per cent of energy) is related to higher mortality, although not with the risk of cardiovascular disease.
>The research on dietary fats found that they are not associated with major cardiovascular disease, but higher fat consumption was associated with lower mortality; this was seen for all major types of fats (saturated fats, polyunsaturated fats and mono unsaturated fats), with saturated fats being associated with lower stroke risk. The researchers point out that, while this may appear surprising to some, these new results are consistent with several observational studies and randomized controlled trials conducted in Western countries during the last two decades.
>The large new study, when viewed in the context of most previous studies, questions the conventional beliefs about dietary fats and clinical outcomes, says Mahshid Dehghan, the lead author for the study and an investigator at PHRI.
>sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170829091027.htm
>authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
>authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
>authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
>chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
>uib.no/en/node/103172
>healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
>bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html

Not really, humans produce testosterone would be a better example.

We dont need to supplement it but it sure helps