How often do you get mogged?

How often do you get mogged?

I unironically know the guy on the far right.

what does mogged mean
>inb4 lurk moar
you faggots never define it

Alpha Male Of the Group = AMOG
to be MOGGED is to be brutally forced into submission due to your genetic inferiority.

made to look inferior basically

imagine if you're a 5/10 in a room of 3/10s youd mog them all, but if you were a in a room full of 5/10s and a 10/10 walked in you'd be the one getting mogged

not often. I have a nice face and I'm 6'2, so it's pretty rare outside of the gym really

>brutally forced into submission
>one of the richest and most powerful men in the world
>a tall boy

i don't get it?

In a locked room with no way out, they have to fight to the death to escape. Who wins?

The one who was able to buy the room and hire a small army to kill the other one because he's one of the richest men on the world I'd bet.

dont let this man become president of the us murriclaps

I tend to hang out with pussies for the big fish in a little pond effect, but almost never. Me and my best friend do the mogging in our group and occasionally we mog each other no homo

Biggest cope of 2018 so far

I think zucchini is doing the mogging here if you look at their body language and face expressions

How tall are you?

>if im physically superior to you, I am superior in every other way as well
Sounds like someone else is coping.

My best feature are my shoulders, which are 21.5" atm. Regularly mog claviclelets and look big even as a 185lb 10% bf 6'1 manlet. Narrow hips too.
However there was this one time where I saw a 6'5ish guy who had at least 23" shoulders. Wasn't fat either. He was there at the gym with an average looking 5'10 skinnyfat teaching him lifts. Made him look like a girl with his 18-19" shoulders lmao

What is mogging? I'm so confused

Who wins in a 1v1 cage match, Zuck the cuck or Gigachad?

It's cute that you put so little value on physical superiority.

See

>picks the contest to favor one particular opponent
>thinks that means that's the only possible contest

It's cute that you value only physical superiority.

>21.5" shoulders
>mogging anyone
my shoulders were 20.5" when i was 16, currently 23"

I ironically know him

>I'm a fucking loser with no achievements but at least I'm above average height!
You're the one who's coping incel, go back to >>>/l/ookism

6'2

wtf happened to this place

Who wins in the real world?

Zuckerbergs only accomplishment was being born in the right family and opening his asshole a mile wide for the NSA.

I too also have an 11" dick. You're claiming 99th of the 99th percentile here if you're not fat. Post pics.

kek

I've been
>heightmogged
>dogmogged
>carmogged
>bloatmogged
>strengthmogged
>moneymogged
>looksmogged
>fashionmogged

and I've also done these same things to people. Life is a vicious circle of mogging, and hopefully you can mog more than you're mogged.