Veeky Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24302558
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1535370213508360?url_ver=Z39.88-2003&rfr_id=ori:rid:crossref.org&rfr_dat=cr_pub=pubmed&
clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/results/NCT01816295
enveurope.springeropen.com/articles/10.1186/2190-4715-23-10
draxe.com/phytoestrogens/
draxe.com/10-ways-balance-hormones-naturally/
cornucopia.org/2009/05/soy-report-and-scorecard/?gclid=Cj0KCQiA7dHSBRDEARIsAJhAHwhVJo_e-ysia28oSm-OFMHMxQHgrrRjwiWEvtjUfL5Y9QnLTQhqy4gaAtY1EALw_wcB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>retards take soyboy literally

>once I get into powerlifting
ie. doesn't even lift, just plans to
how's that for a zozzle

>once I get into powerlifting

He is never going to make it.

99% of Veeky Forums takes soyboy literally

>I know what user means when he shitposts

>alt right cucks
why is the left so uncreative? they never create anything, they only take right wing shit and try to appropriate and adapt it.

Leftwing comic book movies, based on rightwing classic comics.

every successful democrat city made all it's money as a republican city decades ago

>once i get into
Translation: "I'll never get into"

why does soyboy trigger the left so much?

>soyboy should mean fit as heck vegan xdd

>dairy raises estrogen
This is what 8 years of GOMAD looks like. There is more testosterone in one of his lifts than in all these soyboys combined.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MAH GOODNESS

OH NO NO NO NO
>we were just pretending to be retarded

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>once i get into powerlifting
Reaaaaally activates your almonds

le Veeky Forums is le one person xdd

>be fatass at supermarket with vegan housemate a few months ago (this was just when the meme started)
>we're both slightly autistic/browse Veeky Forums
>in the milk section, he puts lots of cartons of soy in the trolley
>call him a soyboy
>physically leans down at me (he's 6'6" and fit), stares and says "I'll keep that in mind eggman"
>go full beta mode and repeat "but you know I was joking right" about three times on the way home

only a fool would take something posted here as fact. except for onion memes

Injecting testosterone doesn't count user.

jesus you got soy mogged by a tranny, you should just end it

pic related its him and totally happened

>housemate

Are you a faggot?

>repeat "but you know I was joking right" about three times on

He looks closest to "ottermode" on the body type comparisons. I didn't really sperg in the shop it was on the walk home where I was worried I offended him and didn't want to make the rest of the year awkward

Student in the UK, people share houses to save money.

What's it like being the slow kid in class? Don't take anything posted here seriously. If user tells you the sky is blue you better double check. Case in point, anybody save the image of that kid who died here? Vitamin D boy or something.

>having a funny meme mocking leftist gimps is "pretending to be retarded"
Pls

Mine is fat neckbeards talking about fitness and health on facebook

>t. buttblasted vegan larper makes a fanction

I wish they weren't full of shit retards and actually did it.

>once I become a badass powerlifter

What a fucking faggot.

don't have the image, but it was definitely vitamin K

I think you mistyped the adress in your browser friend, this isn't reddit. Go back to your cuckshed.

Nice bait thread btw

That guy is always posted, always looks like a faggot

Was the tall fit guy a colorful imigrant and the cucked eggman the average englishmen?

The virgin vitamin avenger vs the Chad TYVK

Both whitey who have been born in UK.

t. soyboy

>Once I get into powerlifting

What a fucking faggot

Why are all soyboys either white or slightly mixed race

post your non faggot physique big boi

Shut the fuck up with the almonds meme you soyboy shit stain. I'm going to stomp your face in until it breaks.

HAHA HA, kill yourself loser

>you can't recognise an overcooked steak unless you are a three michelin star rated chef

Never take onion memes seriously. Your arev a faggot. I want to stab you in the face

Sure thing, Michelin man.

The left consists of the incompetent and the incapable. They base their entire social philosophy on supporting the unproductive at the expense of the productive, which is a completely unsustainable model that has been proven to fail over and over again. They don't create, they redistribute.

Can't wait to see this screenshot on your blog, soyboy

Self-hate promoted by a deep aversion to masculinity
I bet anything that every single one of those soyboys follow by rule those anti-white/toxic-masculiny narratives, they have been taught to resent anything that could be seen as threat, they rejoice in looking like emasculate shit
arabs/spics and niggers self-hate by violently killing eachother
whites self-hate by doing pic related

I hope the stupid bitch eats lots of soy to make a point while off of birth control. She'll find out real quick how soy can fuck up a woman's reproductive organs. Say hello to my friends abnormal heavy periods and endometriosis. The second friend can leave a woman sterile.

>Serum free testosterone, however, did not differ significantly
>no significant changes in physical performance
Tell me again why I should continue killing animals?

Is a soyboy missing his hourly injection of soy?
We better not let your Testosterone get above 300, can we?

>national registry of assassins
I’d like to own a gun but not join the NRA
They just made me reconsider

You are literally using a device to shitpost that can bring the results of that study right in front of your fucking nose.

>This study conclusively demonstrates that fresh onion juice improves copulatory behavior in sexually potent male rats and in those with paroxetine-induced sexual dysfunction by increasing serum testosterone levels.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24302558

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/1535370213508360?url_ver=Z39.88-2003&rfr_id=ori:rid:crossref.org&rfr_dat=cr_pub=pubmed&

Those are links to archives of the tests.

>rats
What about Humans?

Could someone clarify how Veeky Forums got BTFO?

/pol/ invented this crap.

Rats aren't human you mongoloid

He is drinking milk from grassfed cows dickhead

that's very anti-semetic

Oy Vey

/pol/ didn't invent it. A website called "The Ringer" made it up and /pol/ ran with it because they liked it.

>I hope the stupid bitch eats lots of soy to make a point while off of birth control. She'll find out real quick how soy can fuck up a woman's reproductive organs.
I started drinking/eating more soy so I can look more feminine, at what point does all the health problems occur? I just want to be pretty. I was born female, not a tranny, but it sucks to be able to grow a goatee and beta beard in a week of not shaving.

>implying he started the soyboy meme
>implying soyboy is not true
>implying he is not upset by soyboy meme
>implying he didn't pretend to be one of us and tried to make soy boy meme null.

that's why the Scoobert Research Group is conducting an onion study on humans. results are supposed to be out in 2 days

Kek, soyboy btfo
#LITTY

Because they're fucking delicious. That's why.

>he's okay with lowering his total testosterone at all
>he thinks there's no side effects from having his total testosterone decrease

>Tell me again why I should continue killing animals
Who are you're trying to fool, soygirl?

What is using mammals that respond the same as humans
>What is animal trials
>What is using animals for years before moving on to humans so you don't get sued when shit goes wrong
>What is the idea that rats are easier to control than retarded humans who will skip days or stop
>Who has never heard of the common, scientific practice of animal trials except brain dead toddlers.

Both of you need more lit/gains

Here's your spoon fed link.
clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/results/NCT01816295

Like I said, some of the human test subjects stopped randomly, didn't take the right amount, or were pulled from the study by their doctor, or rudely died from age. That is why studies tend to have large groups. To weed out the retards. That plus the researchers rubbed the amount on their skin instead of having them ingest it like the original study.

Go ahead and say hurr durr, doesn't prove it. It's as valid as the GMO food in your cupboard that has never been tested on humans. Totally safe to eat. They have just caused animals in trials horrible ulcers and death. Must be safe for humans. In one study, they just had to replace 7 rats that died after their stomachs bled out from eating only GMO tomatoes for a month. Surely that is a normal result for any rat on a high tomato die. It's nothing to worry your little pretty soy head about.

enveurope.springeropen.com/articles/10.1186/2190-4715-23-10

>he thinks test is usable when bound

>he still thinks a decreased total testosterone is not predictive of male health
How do you soyboys even cope?

Eat only non GMO if you can. It's a bitch to find, but it's out there and it doesn't cause nearly as many of the reproductive system destruction as GMO soy.

I highly recommend this read to balance your hormone levels.

I have a thyroid disorder and changed my life for the better with the life style changing informantion for multiple disorders this site has. It seriously helped. Just a long read to get through.

draxe.com/phytoestrogens/

draxe.com/10-ways-balance-hormones-naturally/

>pair phytoestrogen with phyto-progestins (progestins specifically found in plants). Clary sage oil is an example of a source of both phytoestrogens and phyto-progestins, which balance the effects of one another and help protect your body against too much of one reproductive hormone.

This is the only non profit organization that gathers and reports on if companies really are natural or cruelty free or GMO free like they claim.

cornucopia.org/2009/05/soy-report-and-scorecard/?gclid=Cj0KCQiA7dHSBRDEARIsAJhAHwhVJo_e-ysia28oSm-OFMHMxQHgrrRjwiWEvtjUfL5Y9QnLTQhqy4gaAtY1EALw_wcB

>totally refusing to acknowledge facts
When will meatcucks learn?

Thank you, I'll definitely go through this

>hey guys let’s go buy stuffed animals and whine outside of a political organization!

I don’t know if it’s sad or funny that they think a difference is being made. God peta is pathetic

A lot of studies conducted in rats didn't show the same results when conducted on other mammals, if you weren't such a retard you would know that. But hurr keep circlejerking about the meme of the month bullshit next to nodal and cold showers.

>thinking Eric's physique isn't achievable naturally
B A K A

Go join GOA. The NRA are old fudd pussies

Unless your hunting your not killing anything by eating meat. It’s been dead for awhile. Hunting is just how you get the best meat that is natural grown and you know exactly how it get prepared. Hell Im not much of a meat eater but moose is moose nigga

>and /pol/ ran with it and forced it.

/pol/ invented this crap.

Not him but your doing the same thing faggot. Vegans tend to just be extremely extra preachy so everyone by default hates you.

>tfw no autistic roommate to meme on

It's the only thing that would make no gf bearable

I love how this was an obvious b8 post that this dumb bitch took seriously.

Probably got it off of /r/Veeky Forums too

>vegan coping this hard

Soyboy stings them so much

How is your first month lifting? See you next NY.

Sounds like a soygoy to me, desu.

Are they surprised or sucking ghost cock?

Tell me how not eating animals means I have to be a soylent drinking bitch?

t. Vegetarian

No, Veeky Forums invented soyboy

I was one of the first to push it to mock vegans, now vegshits are trying to make it look like /pol/

Nah, it was from a leftist facebook group that I'm in. They take this shit seriously and do it all the time.

Only vegan shitters push this narrative, soyboy is a Veeky Forums original

>thinking phytoestrogens literally have no effects on males

Yes,they have a beneficial effect.

becoming trans isn't beneficial, schlomo

have you ever ate a vegan womans pussy before?

Do left wingers even realize why Al right calls them cucks? It means you take care of other people(non whites) before your own. Like the cuck bird takes cares of other chicks before it's own.

They use it as if it has no real meaning and is just an insult. By definition, taking care of your own before others is the opposite of a cuck.

Oh well. Libtards will do as they've always done. Be retarded

>zozzle
wtf is that actually a thing now? There was like one user who spammed it for a week 2 years ago and then gave up, has it actually become a thing?

Did Veeky Forums really create soyboy?

I'm not personally killing anything but I'm paying someone else to kill by purchasing meat. It's unethical to be a part of the industry as well as support the industry.
I've never drank soylent
Which facts am I refusing to acknowledge? I pointed out the misleading facts highlighted in the study.
>Vegans tend to just be extremely extra preachy so everyone by default hates you
More like people get touchy when their morality is called into question. I have never mentioned my vegan diet irl other than in passing, and I have never met a preachy vegan irl, yet almost everyone who hears I'm vegan either asks things like "when's the last time you told someone that?" or tells me all about how shitty a diet it is and discourages me

H-hold on a minute, milk contains estrogen?!?

If I only eat meat that I kill and clean is it ok? Also you are absolutely extra preachy god damn, proved that anons point to a T.